Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Sarah2013
    Participant

That will be the case, Simon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

That will be the case, Simon. ๐Ÿ™‚

emil
    Participant

A young Nun who worked for a local home health care agency was out making her rounds when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, there was a gas station just one block away. She walked to the station to borrow a can with enough gas to start the car and drive to the station for a fill up.

The attendant regretfully told her that the only gas can he loaned had just been loaned out, but if she would care to wait he was sure it would be back shortly. Since the nun was on her way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car.

After looking through her car for something to carry to the station to fill with gas, she spotted a bedpan she was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, she carried it to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried it back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into the tank of her car, two men watched her from across the street. One of them turned to the other and said, "I know that the Lord turned water into wine, but if that car starts, I'm going to church every Sunday for the rest of my life." 

emil
    Participant

A young Nun who worked for a local home health care agency was out making her rounds when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, there was a gas station just one block away. She walked to the station to borrow a can with enough gas to start the car and drive to the station for a fill up.

The attendant regretfully told her that the only gas can he loaned had just been loaned out, but if she would care to wait he was sure it would be back shortly. Since the nun was on her way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car.

After looking through her car for something to carry to the station to fill with gas, she spotted a bedpan she was taking to the patient. Always resourceful, she carried it to the station, filled it with gasoline, and carried it back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into the tank of her car, two men watched her from across the street. One of them turned to the other and said, "I know that the Lord turned water into wine, but if that car starts, I'm going to church every Sunday for the rest of my life." 

Sarah2013
    Participant

LMHO. I like, Emil.

Sarah2013
    Participant

LMHO. I like, Emil.

Joshua
    Participant

Amish Law

An Amish man answered a knock on his door one morning.  An electric company worker handed him a piece of paper stating that the electric company would like to run a power line through his pasture.  The Amish man said, "No."

"Legally, that paper says we can." replied the worker.

As he turned and left returning to his co-workers in the field, the Amish man went to his barn and turned his bull into the pasture.

As the bull rumbled toward the workers in the field, the Amish man hollered, "Show HIM your paper!"

Joshua
    Participant

Amish Law

An Amish man answered a knock on his door one morning.  An electric company worker handed him a piece of paper stating that the electric company would like to run a power line through his pasture.  The Amish man said, "No."

"Legally, that paper says we can." replied the worker.

As he turned and left returning to his co-workers in the field, the Amish man went to his barn and turned his bull into the pasture.

As the bull rumbled toward the workers in the field, the Amish man hollered, "Show HIM your paper!"

Joshua
    Participant

Country Refreshment  

A man was on a long walk in the country.  He became thirsty so decided to stop at a little cottage and ask for something to drink. The lady of the house invited him in and served him a bowl of soup by the fire. 

There was a wee pig running around the kitchen, running up to the visitor and giving him a great deal of attention.   The visitor commented that he had never seen a pig this friendly.

The housewife replied: "Ah, he's not that friendly.  That's his bowl you're using." 

Joshua
    Participant

Country Refreshment  

A man was on a long walk in the country.  He became thirsty so decided to stop at a little cottage and ask for something to drink. The lady of the house invited him in and served him a bowl of soup by the fire. 

There was a wee pig running around the kitchen, running up to the visitor and giving him a great deal of attention.   The visitor commented that he had never seen a pig this friendly.

The housewife replied: "Ah, he's not that friendly.  That's his bowl you're using." 

Joshua
    Participant

Here's your political humor for the rest of your life!

Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!

Joshua
    Participant

Here's your political humor for the rest of your life!

Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Country Refreshment  

Lol!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Country Refreshment  

Lol!

emil
    Participant

^Joshua's joke of the pig reminds me of another of my Dad's jokes. Not sure if it will make sense here because it is set in the cultural milieu of rural, pre-independence India. If you guys still want to hear it, I can post it here. It is more gross than Joshua's.

emil
    Participant

^Joshua's joke of the pig reminds me of another of my Dad's jokes. Not sure if it will make sense here because it is set in the cultural milieu of rural, pre-independence India. If you guys still want to hear it, I can post it here. It is more gross than Joshua's.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Post it>

Sarah2013
    Participant

Post it>

emil
    Participant

OK. Hope you have the stomach for it.

There was this village school where the teacher used to kind of get the kids to bring him stuff to eat everyday. (It is possible that such things happen even today in rural India)

One kid never brought him anything and this teacher used to take it out on the kid as much as he could. He kept berating the kid from time to time for never brimnging him anything.

One day the kid brought him a pot (a pot of clay, unglazed, is pretty common in rural India) of kheer (a sweet dish with milk, nuts and some other things. There are many variants in India)

The teacher started eating it and found it delicious. He ate a bit and then asked the boy how come he brought this for him. The boy said my mum had made it and kept it for cooling but the cat got to it. Since we didn't want to eat it in the family she put it in the pot for me to bring to you.

The teacher was furious and started shouting and flung the pot and broke it. The child started crying inconsolably. The teacher finally stopped and asked the kid why he was crying so bitterly. The boy said, "You broke the pot. Now my mum will scold me. We were using it as a potty (toilet) for my baby brother."

emil
    Participant

OK. Hope you have the stomach for it.

There was this village school where the teacher used to kind of get the kids to bring him stuff to eat everyday. (It is possible that such things happen even today in rural India)

One kid never brought him anything and this teacher used to take it out on the kid as much as he could. He kept berating the kid from time to time for never brimnging him anything.

One day the kid brought him a pot (a pot of clay, unglazed, is pretty common in rural India) of kheer (a sweet dish with milk, nuts and some other things. There are many variants in India)

The teacher started eating it and found it delicious. He ate a bit and then asked the boy how come he brought this for him. The boy said my mum had made it and kept it for cooling but the cat got to it. Since we didn't want to eat it in the family she put it in the pot for me to bring to you.

The teacher was furious and started shouting and flung the pot and broke it. The child started crying inconsolably. The teacher finally stopped and asked the kid why he was crying so bitterly. The boy said, "You broke the pot. Now my mum will scold me. We were using it as a potty (toilet) for my baby brother."

Viewing 20 replies - 301 through 320 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.