Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Simon
    Participant

LOL

Simon
    Participant

LOL

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny one.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny one.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol @ liquor store joke, Emil.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol @ liquor store joke, Emil.

Stained
    Participant

[BAD RELIGION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_kxQY3Ng8 

The Devil is in Stiches for sure. 

WAKE THE F;(K UP IF YOU NEED TO.

Stained
    Participant

[BAD RELIGION]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_kxQY3Ng8 

The Devil is in Stiches for sure. 

WAKE THE F;(K UP IF YOU NEED TO.

Joshua
    Participant

Talk about feeling old!

Know Your States

The old pastor made it to a practice to visit the parish school one day a week.

He walked into the 4th grade class, where the children were studying the states, and asked them how many states they could name.

They came up with about 40 names.

He jokingly told them that in his day students knew the names of all the states.

One lad raised his hand and said, "Yes, but in those days there were only 13."

Joshua
    Participant

Talk about feeling old!

Know Your States

The old pastor made it to a practice to visit the parish school one day a week.

He walked into the 4th grade class, where the children were studying the states, and asked them how many states they could name.

They came up with about 40 names.

He jokingly told them that in his day students knew the names of all the states.

One lad raised his hand and said, "Yes, but in those days there were only 13."

Joshua
    Participant

The other day my son and I were at the batting cage. As I was watching my son hit balls I commented, "Well, like father like son." My son asked, "What do you mean?" I said, "We both have increadably fast swings." My son replied, "Shoot, they have to time you with a sun dial!"

Yes, I still love my son.

Joshua
    Participant

The other day my son and I were at the batting cage. As I was watching my son hit balls I commented, "Well, like father like son." My son asked, "What do you mean?" I said, "We both have increadably fast swings." My son replied, "Shoot, they have to time you with a sun dial!"

Yes, I still love my son.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Husband and Wife

Wife: Honey, can I ask you something? 

Husband: Sure honey.

Wife: If someday I'll be ugly and fat, will you stay with me?

Husband: …..

Wife: What's so funny???

Husband: I'm right here no?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Husband and Wife

Wife: Honey, can I ask you something? 

Husband: Sure honey.

Wife: If someday I'll be ugly and fat, will you stay with me?

Husband: …..

Wife: What's so funny???

Husband: I'm right here no?

emil
    Participant

he's gonna have cold shoulder for dinner tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

emil
    Participant

he's gonna have cold shoulder for dinner tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. Indeed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol. Indeed.

Simon
    Participant

Wow sarah lol

Simon
    Participant

Wow sarah lol

Viewing 20 replies - 281 through 300 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.