Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

emil
    Participant

That should have been Mountain Dew instead of Sprite.

Smurf
    Participant

Harry wrote:

oh c'mon Floyd, I stole than from a book of mormons jokes

Oh, wow, really? Is it by any chance called the book of mormon? ๐Ÿ˜€

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

That should have been Mountain Dew instead of Sprite.

My thoughts exactly! It was interesting but didn't make me giggle in the least. And I'm easily entertained so that's saying something! Lol.

Joshua
    Participant

WHY OH WHY???

Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?

EVER WONDER…

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

Why is it that doctors and attorneys call what they do 'practice'?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?? 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol! I'm going to try to put on masacara with my mouth closed. We'll see what happens.

Simon
    Participant

I could answer some of those if you wanted ๐Ÿ™‚

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

As long as you keep it humorous, you should. Don't get all serious. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

As long as you keep it humorous, you should. Don't get all serious. ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't be a fun sucker.

I can't share any of my jokes. They're HIGHLY offensive. lol!

MountainMom
    Participant

Haha, L and H, that is why you don't see my jokes on here.  Some of them even offend me!  And the worst ones are the ones my mother told me!  Lol!

Joshua
    Participant

The idea is to make each other laugh. I know I could sure use more laughter in my life. Come on folks lets crack up with each other a little. Who knows, it might even relieve a little stress. Start posting some more humor!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Under the encouragement of Joshua… Someone shared this with me a week ago and it still tickles my fancy.

To all my single black women! God has called you to be single and to remain single. If he wanted you to have a good black man, he would have made you a white woman.

Lmao! So offensive but so hilarious to me..

Smurf
    Participant

Speaking of humor, I stumbled upon this on a site created by the WMS:

https://www.cultresearchcenter.com:446/files/2014/03/17/7237c9e8af4dbbec700c31f14aa64bf4170842.jpg

ahhahahahah XD

gotta love the suit! ^^

So they belive in a 3rd coming after all

They just call it last coming, cuz third doesn't sound that good, now, does it?

MountainMom
    Participant

LnH, you absolutely crack me up!  I needed that one!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

LnH, you absolutely crack me up!  I needed that one!

I knew you would like it. I'm in a group on Facebook that's full of black people. And guess what… they love bashing black people. The men talk about how terrible black women are. The women talk about how terrible black men are. They fight with eachother. It's a very disgusting group… for the prudent and respectable. Lol.

MountainMom
    Participant

Well, I don't want to bash black people, ever.  I just appreciate that you have such a sense of humor, and that you are so uninhibited in this over poltically correct world.  You aren't afraid to live and speak like the free spirit you are.  I love it!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Well, I don't want to bash black people, ever.  I just appreciate that you have such a sense of humor, and that you are so uninhibited in this over poltically correct world.  You aren't afraid to live and speak like the free spirit you are.  I love it!

Oh, yes. I like to equate myself to a child in her most impressionable years. I soak things up in easily. That probably tied into why I jumped into the WMSCOG so quickly and so whole heartedly. Lol. But yea.. the Navy did wonders for my sensitivity.

Joshua
    Participant

Control Seminar

The company I work for sometimes puts on what they call "Lunch and Learn" seminars during the employees' lunchtime, dealing with a variety of physical and mental health issues.  If the seminar lasts beyond the normal lunch hours, we're supposed to get managerial approval to attend.

So, last week, this flier came around:

LUNCH AND LEARN SEMINAR:

WHO'S CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE?

(Get your manager's permission before attending)

Looks like that question's been answered …

Simon
    Participant

xD love it

Sally
    Participant

Q: What did the "high tide" say to the "low tide"?

A: Nothing, he just waved!

One of my 1st grade students told me that one today. He said it so cute, it made me laugh.

Then I had to explain it to the class which turned into a 30 minute discussion about the ocean with lots of questions. LOL 

Sarah2013
    Participant

I never use mascara, but do use false lashes. The Noah one also got me but God has his reasons for allowing them onboard.

Viewing 20 replies - 481 through 500 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.