Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

fedupmom
    Participant

Joshua, you are right- we have to keep a sense of humor- that is what has kept my sanity since my loved one has joined this group. I have always enjoyed a “good laugh”‘ and my loved one, who is now in this group, used to make me laugh with his sense of humor all the time! Although you could call me bias, he was really funny, and would have all of us in stitches at the dinner table. It seemed really “natural” for him to be funny. Since he has joined this group however, his sense of humor has changed. He seems to try so hard sometimes to be funny, and it’s almost awkward. I laugh because I know he’s trying hard but he’s not funny like he used to be, it’s sad really. They have taken away that part of his personality and I miss it dearly!!!

fedupmom
    Participant

Joshua, you are right- we have to keep a sense of humor- that is what has kept my sanity since my loved one has joined this group. I have always enjoyed a “good laugh”‘ and my loved one, who is now in this group, used to make me laugh with his sense of humor all the time! Although you could call me bias, he was really funny, and would have all of us in stitches at the dinner table. It seemed really “natural” for him to be funny. Since he has joined this group however, his sense of humor has changed. He seems to try so hard sometimes to be funny, and it’s almost awkward. I laugh because I know he’s trying hard but he’s not funny like he used to be, it’s sad really. They have taken away that part of his personality and I miss it dearly!!!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Seems like we all have different opinion about this but I would have to agree with Emil on this one. There is no problem in finding humor in life but if wmsocg members read some of this, some will think that we are laughing at their expense and that would not convince them to look at this website some more. But to be flexible, I could agree in allowing a forum topic that consist of funny jokes provided that it does not attack the wmscog personally. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Seems like we all have different opinion about this but I would have to agree with Emil on this one. There is no problem in finding humor in life but if wmsocg members read some of this, some will think that we are laughing at their expense and that would not convince them to look at this website some more. But to be flexible, I could agree in allowing a forum topic that consist of funny jokes provided that it does not attack the wmscog personally. 

Simon
    Participant

wmscog encourages humour even lets just not appear to blasphemy (even the appearance might cause one to stumble further into their gross)

Simon
    Participant

wmscog encourages humour even lets just not appear to blasphemy (even the appearance might cause one to stumble further into their gross)

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Here's one:

A rich middle-aged woman named Samantha had an accident and was sent to the hospital. While she was still in critical condition, she had a vision of God telling her that she will still live for another 30 years.

She did and she dedicated all her money in reconstructing her face and making herself more physically beautiful as her way of appreciation for her second life. She achieved this goal after several months of countless facial surgeries and procedures. While she was walking out of an aesthetic clinic, an ambulance runs her over thus killing her instantly. 

Her soul was taken up and faced God for judgement. The rich woman complained to God, "God, you told me that I still have many years to live! Why did I die now?" 

God's looked at her for a long moment, then He squinted and said with a bit of surprise, "Oh, is that you, Samantha? I didn't recognize you."

(Don't know if you'll get the joke but I found this one pretty darn funny when it was told to me).lol

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Here's one:

A rich middle-aged woman named Samantha had an accident and was sent to the hospital. While she was still in critical condition, she had a vision of God telling her that she will still live for another 30 years.

She did and she dedicated all her money in reconstructing her face and making herself more physically beautiful as her way of appreciation for her second life. She achieved this goal after several months of countless facial surgeries and procedures. While she was walking out of an aesthetic clinic, an ambulance runs her over thus killing her instantly. 

Her soul was taken up and faced God for judgement. The rich woman complained to God, "God, you told me that I still have many years to live! Why did I die now?" 

God's looked at her for a long moment, then He squinted and said with a bit of surprise, "Oh, is that you, Samantha? I didn't recognize you."

(Don't know if you'll get the joke but I found this one pretty darn funny when it was told to me).lol

Joshua
    Participant

I think humour here is fine when it either does not specifically target the wmscog or is a narration of actual events that happened in wmscog. If we use fictional humour that includes the wmscog, it will dilute the entire goal of this website and the wmscog will be able to convince their members about their persecution conspiracy. 

I will conceed on this folks. I do understand where you are coming from with this. For anyone who was or is offended by the first joke I posted I appologize. I also appreciate you guys for understanding my points from earlier. It seems that we all can use correction from time to time. I certainly am not above being corrected and I appreciate you guys for doing so. Please continue to post humor here. I have spoken to several people now who really appreciate it. I'll try to keep myself more towards the humor and less about making anyone look any more foolish.

Here's some more humor for all of you. Enjoy!

Budro and Tibbido were fishing in this river when Tibbido pulls in the biggest catfish either one of them had ever seen. This thing was like a whale. Tibbido says, "We should mark this place so we can remember where to come back fishing to. Budro pulls out a huge marker and puts a big X in the bottom of the boat. Tibbido shakes his head in disbelief for what he just witnessed. He says, "You idiot! What makes you think we're going to bring this boat next time?"

Joshua
    Participant

I think humour here is fine when it either does not specifically target the wmscog or is a narration of actual events that happened in wmscog. If we use fictional humour that includes the wmscog, it will dilute the entire goal of this website and the wmscog will be able to convince their members about their persecution conspiracy. 

I will conceed on this folks. I do understand where you are coming from with this. For anyone who was or is offended by the first joke I posted I appologize. I also appreciate you guys for understanding my points from earlier. It seems that we all can use correction from time to time. I certainly am not above being corrected and I appreciate you guys for doing so. Please continue to post humor here. I have spoken to several people now who really appreciate it. I'll try to keep myself more towards the humor and less about making anyone look any more foolish.

Here's some more humor for all of you. Enjoy!

Budro and Tibbido were fishing in this river when Tibbido pulls in the biggest catfish either one of them had ever seen. This thing was like a whale. Tibbido says, "We should mark this place so we can remember where to come back fishing to. Budro pulls out a huge marker and puts a big X in the bottom of the boat. Tibbido shakes his head in disbelief for what he just witnessed. He says, "You idiot! What makes you think we're going to bring this boat next time?"

Rahab
    Participant

A priest, a rabbi and a guru walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, “Is this some kind of joke?”

Rahab
    Participant

A priest, a rabbi and a guru walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, “Is this some kind of joke?”

Joshua
    Participant

Now that's funny I don't care who you are!

Joshua
    Participant

Now that's funny I don't care who you are!

Simon
    Participant

An eye doctor, a heart surgeon and an HMO executive die and are at the pearly gates. God asks the eye doctor why he should be let into heaven, and the doctor explains to God that he helped people save or regain their sight. God says, ''Welcome to heaven, my son.''

God then asks the heart surgeon what he had done in life that should allow him into heaven. ''I saved people from death from heart attacks and heart disease,'' the doctor replies. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' God says.

God then turns to the HMO executive. God asked him what he was, and the man replied that he worked for an HMO. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' says God, ''but you have to leave in two days.''

Simon
    Participant

An eye doctor, a heart surgeon and an HMO executive die and are at the pearly gates. God asks the eye doctor why he should be let into heaven, and the doctor explains to God that he helped people save or regain their sight. God says, ''Welcome to heaven, my son.''

God then asks the heart surgeon what he had done in life that should allow him into heaven. ''I saved people from death from heart attacks and heart disease,'' the doctor replies. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' God says.

God then turns to the HMO executive. God asked him what he was, and the man replied that he worked for an HMO. ''Welcome to heaven, my son,'' says God, ''but you have to leave in two days.''

Joshua
    Participant

Here's another little joke for you all:

Budro and Tibbido are fishing when Tibido pulls out a thermos. Budro goes, "What's that?" Tibbido says, "It's a thermos." "What's it for?" asks Budro. Tibbido says, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." "That sounds kinda handy. Where did you get it?" ask Budro. Tibbido answers, "I got it from de Walmart." Budro says, "I might have to get me one of those." After they finished fishing Budro goes to Walmart. "Hey, where's your thermos's at?" They show him and he picks himself out one. He says, "It keeps the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold." He buys himself a thermos. The next day Budro shows up to go fishing with his buddy Tibbido. Tibbido says, "I see you bought yourself a thermos." Budro answers, "Sure did! Keeps the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold." Tibbido asks, "What do you have in it?" Budro says, "I got two popcycles and a cup of coffee!"

Joshua
    Participant

Here's another little joke for you all:

Budro and Tibbido are fishing when Tibido pulls out a thermos. Budro goes, "What's that?" Tibbido says, "It's a thermos." "What's it for?" asks Budro. Tibbido says, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold." "That sounds kinda handy. Where did you get it?" ask Budro. Tibbido answers, "I got it from de Walmart." Budro says, "I might have to get me one of those." After they finished fishing Budro goes to Walmart. "Hey, where's your thermos's at?" They show him and he picks himself out one. He says, "It keeps the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold." He buys himself a thermos. The next day Budro shows up to go fishing with his buddy Tibbido. Tibbido says, "I see you bought yourself a thermos." Budro answers, "Sure did! Keeps the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold." Tibbido asks, "What do you have in it?" Budro says, "I got two popcycles and a cup of coffee!"

Joshua
    Participant

Keeping the humor rolling:

I was told that at my age I should be thinking about the "Hereafter".

I replied that I do that all of the time. When I'm in my room, at the grocery store, in my garage, looking in my fridge, standing in line at the Red Box, while I'm in line at McDonalds, everywhere I'm asking myself, "What am I here after!"

Joshua
    Participant

Keeping the humor rolling:

I was told that at my age I should be thinking about the "Hereafter".

I replied that I do that all of the time. When I'm in my room, at the grocery store, in my garage, looking in my fridge, standing in line at the Red Box, while I'm in line at McDonalds, everywhere I'm asking myself, "What am I here after!"

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.