Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Joshua
    Participant

In Washington state both marijuana and gay marrage are legal. The Bible says that if a man lays with another man they should be stoned. Perhaps we misunderstood it all of these years. J/K

Joshua
    Participant

In Washington state both marijuana and gay marrage are legal. The Bible says that if a man lays with another man they should be stoned. Perhaps we misunderstood it all of these years. J/K

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

OK. Hope you have the stomach for it.

There was this village school where the teacher used to kind of get the kids to bring him stuff to eat everyday. (It is possible that such things happen even today in rural India)

One kid never brought him anything and this teacher used to take it out on the kid as much as he could. He kept berating the kid from time to time for never brimnging him anything.

One day the kid brought him a pot (a pot of clay, unglazed, is pretty common in rural India) of kheer (a sweet dish with milk, nuts and some other things. There are many variants in India)

The teacher started eating it and found it delicious. He ate a bit and then asked the boy how come he brought this for him. The boy said my mum had made it and kept it for cooling but the cat got to it. Since we didn't want to eat it in the family she put it in the pot for me to bring to you.

The teacher was furious and started shouting and flung the pot and broke it. The child started crying inconsolably. The teacher finally stopped and asked the kid why he was crying so bitterly. The boy said, "You broke the pot. Now my mum will scold me. We were using it as a potty (toilet) for my baby brother."

Yuk, yuk, yuk! That will keep me losing weight for weeks. Nasty! Nice one though. Lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

OK. Hope you have the stomach for it.

There was this village school where the teacher used to kind of get the kids to bring him stuff to eat everyday. (It is possible that such things happen even today in rural India)

One kid never brought him anything and this teacher used to take it out on the kid as much as he could. He kept berating the kid from time to time for never brimnging him anything.

One day the kid brought him a pot (a pot of clay, unglazed, is pretty common in rural India) of kheer (a sweet dish with milk, nuts and some other things. There are many variants in India)

The teacher started eating it and found it delicious. He ate a bit and then asked the boy how come he brought this for him. The boy said my mum had made it and kept it for cooling but the cat got to it. Since we didn't want to eat it in the family she put it in the pot for me to bring to you.

The teacher was furious and started shouting and flung the pot and broke it. The child started crying inconsolably. The teacher finally stopped and asked the kid why he was crying so bitterly. The boy said, "You broke the pot. Now my mum will scold me. We were using it as a potty (toilet) for my baby brother."

Yuk, yuk, yuk! That will keep me losing weight for weeks. Nasty! Nice one though. Lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Missed the joke. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Missed the joke. 

Simon
    Participant

When smoking marijuana it is called getting stoned and colorado and washington.legalized gay marriage and marijuana usage on the same day

Simon
    Participant

When smoking marijuana it is called getting stoned and colorado and washington.legalized gay marriage and marijuana usage on the same day

emil
    Participant

neat Josh.

emil
    Participant

neat Josh.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Lol! Got it now… Thanks. Simon. I'm a red winner – Parisian. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Lol! Got it now… Thanks. Simon. I'm a red winner – Parisian. 

Joshua
    Participant

Here's todays bit of humor for ya. I even added a thought of the day that I got a kick out of. Enjoy!

Father O'Malley answers the church phone: "Hello, is this Father O'Malley?"

"It is!"

"This is the IRS. Can you help us?"

"I can!"

"Do you know a Ted Houlihan?"

"I do!"

"Is he a member of your congregation?"

"He is!"

"Did he donate $10,000 to the church?"

"He will."

today'sTHOT============================

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

=======================================

Joshua
    Participant

Here's todays bit of humor for ya. I even added a thought of the day that I got a kick out of. Enjoy!

Father O'Malley answers the church phone: "Hello, is this Father O'Malley?"

"It is!"

"This is the IRS. Can you help us?"

"I can!"

"Do you know a Ted Houlihan?"

"I do!"

"Is he a member of your congregation?"

"He is!"

"Did he donate $10,000 to the church?"

"He will."

today'sTHOT============================

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

=======================================

Joshua
    Participant

You've really got to check this out!

Eye halve a spelling chequer; it came with my pea sea.

It plainly marques four my revue miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write. It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite. Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye ran this poem threw it, I'm shore your pleased two no;

Its letter perfect in it's weigh. My chequer tolled me sew.

This funny brought to you by a self professed tech-tard!

Joshua
    Participant

You've really got to check this out!

Eye halve a spelling chequer; it came with my pea sea.

It plainly marques four my revue miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write. It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid, it nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite. Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye ran this poem threw it, I'm shore your pleased two no;

Its letter perfect in it's weigh. My chequer tolled me sew.

This funny brought to you by a self professed tech-tard!

Joshua
    Participant

Trying to do my share to help the environment,

I set up a trash basket at my church and posted above it this suggestion:

"Empty water bottles here."

I should have been a little more specific, because when I went to check it later, I didn't find any bottles in it. But it was full of water.

Joshua
    Participant

I should have been a little more specific, because when I went to check it later, I didn't find any bottles in it. But it was full of water.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Lol…. I'm guessing literalist would.  Nice one. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Lol…. I'm guessing literalist would.  Nice one. 

Viewing 20 replies - 321 through 340 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.