Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I don't get it. lol. Don't mean any offense but seriously Josh, you are turning this forum into a blogpage or facebook page or something. If I am a new member of this forum and I see all this post that doesn't relate to the wmscog at all, I just might stop going to this forum and find another website that is more informative.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I don't get it. lol. Don't mean any offense but seriously Josh, you are turning this forum into a blogpage or facebook page or something. If I am a new member of this forum and I see all this post that doesn't relate to the wmscog at all, I just might stop going to this forum and find another website that is more informative.

Reina412
    Participant

Lol. Nice try but i’m a Patriots fan!

I agree with Elievalkyrie, we need to remain focused on the wmscog and helping people see the real truth! Now isn’t really the time to laugh about it just yet. As long as the wmscog is still going strong and people are being deceived, we need to set all jokes aside for now. Some day the whole world will see their lies and they won’t be able to cover them up anymore….maybe THEN we can laugh about it!

Reina412
    Participant

Lol. Nice try but i’m a Patriots fan!

I agree with Elievalkyrie, we need to remain focused on the wmscog and helping people see the real truth! Now isn’t really the time to laugh about it just yet. As long as the wmscog is still going strong and people are being deceived, we need to set all jokes aside for now. Some day the whole world will see their lies and they won’t be able to cover them up anymore….maybe THEN we can laugh about it!

KC
    Participant

WMSCOG the toll gate to heaven…. you pay – you safe.

KC
    Participant

WMSCOG the toll gate to heaven…. you pay – you safe.

Joshua
    Participant

Guys, I understand your point however, lets look at a much bigger picture here. Most of the postings that are in the forum and comment sections of our beloved website are spent on the serious side of the dispute of the WMSCOG. We have posting both for and against the teachings and influences that this group perpetuates. After a while it takes some of the life out of you. So of your humanity gets shoved into the shadows. This is one of the ways Satan kills the human spirit. Jesus enjoyed being around others, sharing in their stories, laughing with them, and teaching them. He experienced all of the things that he created for us. Who are we to do any different or to try to slap someone down for trying to experience the same. I opened this topic up to add some humor and humanity into the forum. Some of the folks here have put some humorous stuff in different topics in the past and I for one appreciate the added humanity that has been brought. If you are waiting for the battle to be won before you decide to embrace what God has given you then in some ways you have already lost. Never having been in the WMSCOG I have to go off of others testimonies of fragrances to get a feel for how it must be inside of the group. I have never heard of humor being encouraged or embracing the humanity that God created in us. Please don't try to kill that here. I encourage you to add some humor here. If a current WMSCOG member comes to this paticular post I hope that they get a good laugh out of it and remember some of the things that are possibly missing in their lives. I hope that your guys can see the truth and relevence in this post. For the people who have spent a considerable amount of time here most of my posting have been hard hitting and in your face. If I was to come to a website that was all about that I would soon turn away from that as well. This might be one of the reasons why more people don't comment. This is a correction for some of you: Lighten up a little bit!

Here's some humor for today:

Some guys were painting a church. They got about half way done when they realized that they were going to run out of paint. They came up with an idea to thin the paint out a bit to make it last longer and go further. With this idea they put paint thinner into the mix, stirred it up, and continued to paint. They got about 3/4 done when they realized that they still didn't have enough paint. Once again they added thinner, mixed it up, and continued on. As they got to the last ten feet of the steeple they realized once again that there wasn't enough paint and once again they added thinner to streach it out. They had just finished with the last few strokes when the skies got dark. The rain poured down hard and washed all of the paint off of the church. When the last drop of paint fell to the ground the clouds rolled back and God called down to them. He said, "Repaint, Repaint, and thin no more!"

(If you don't get it just substitute the word "repent" for the word "repaint" ans the word "sin" for the word "thin" and you should get it.)

Joshua
    Participant

Guys, I understand your point however, lets look at a much bigger picture here. Most of the postings that are in the forum and comment sections of our beloved website are spent on the serious side of the dispute of the WMSCOG. We have posting both for and against the teachings and influences that this group perpetuates. After a while it takes some of the life out of you. So of your humanity gets shoved into the shadows. This is one of the ways Satan kills the human spirit. Jesus enjoyed being around others, sharing in their stories, laughing with them, and teaching them. He experienced all of the things that he created for us. Who are we to do any different or to try to slap someone down for trying to experience the same. I opened this topic up to add some humor and humanity into the forum. Some of the folks here have put some humorous stuff in different topics in the past and I for one appreciate the added humanity that has been brought. If you are waiting for the battle to be won before you decide to embrace what God has given you then in some ways you have already lost. Never having been in the WMSCOG I have to go off of others testimonies of fragrances to get a feel for how it must be inside of the group. I have never heard of humor being encouraged or embracing the humanity that God created in us. Please don't try to kill that here. I encourage you to add some humor here. If a current WMSCOG member comes to this paticular post I hope that they get a good laugh out of it and remember some of the things that are possibly missing in their lives. I hope that your guys can see the truth and relevence in this post. For the people who have spent a considerable amount of time here most of my posting have been hard hitting and in your face. If I was to come to a website that was all about that I would soon turn away from that as well. This might be one of the reasons why more people don't comment. This is a correction for some of you: Lighten up a little bit!

Here's some humor for today:

Some guys were painting a church. They got about half way done when they realized that they were going to run out of paint. They came up with an idea to thin the paint out a bit to make it last longer and go further. With this idea they put paint thinner into the mix, stirred it up, and continued to paint. They got about 3/4 done when they realized that they still didn't have enough paint. Once again they added thinner, mixed it up, and continued on. As they got to the last ten feet of the steeple they realized once again that there wasn't enough paint and once again they added thinner to streach it out. They had just finished with the last few strokes when the skies got dark. The rain poured down hard and washed all of the paint off of the church. When the last drop of paint fell to the ground the clouds rolled back and God called down to them. He said, "Repaint, Repaint, and thin no more!"

(If you don't get it just substitute the word "repent" for the word "repaint" ans the word "sin" for the word "thin" and you should get it.)

MountainMom
    Participant

No problem, Joshua.  It's very true that I have to step away from all the awful things and laugh sometime.  My relative's involvement in this group really took the fun side of life away from me for a long time.  Now I am more able to laugh again, and that is such a big part of my life.  I like nothing better than a sense of humor, and we tend to lose ours when we deal with something as horrific as the reality of the wmscog on a daily basis. 

MountainMom
    Participant

No problem, Joshua.  It's very true that I have to step away from all the awful things and laugh sometime.  My relative's involvement in this group really took the fun side of life away from me for a long time.  Now I am more able to laugh again, and that is such a big part of my life.  I like nothing better than a sense of humor, and we tend to lose ours when we deal with something as horrific as the reality of the wmscog on a daily basis. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL! Okay, we'll play this one. Here's mine (It's not original though)

A priest went to a far-flung area and preached about God, sin and hell. A native approached him and ask:

"If I don't know anything about God and the bible, would I go to hell when I die?

Priest: "Well, if you didn't know then you won't go to hell."

Native: "Then why did you tell me?"

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL! Okay, we'll play this one. Here's mine (It's not original though)

A priest went to a far-flung area and preached about God, sin and hell. A native approached him and ask:

"If I don't know anything about God and the bible, would I go to hell when I die?

Priest: "Well, if you didn't know then you won't go to hell."

Native: "Then why did you tell me?"

KC
    Participant

i will tell a humor, original wms humor

– why cant i pray the lord prayer?

* because ASH is jesus, so we should pray in the name of ASH using the prayer thought by mother god

– but jesus thought his deciples about the lord prayer, right?

* yes

– And ASH is jesus right?

* yes our holy father

– so this means the lord prayer is a prayer that directly made and thought by ASH himself, right?

* no its jesus.

– but but ASH IS JESUS

* yes but *pause* can i call you later this afternoon, miss? i would explain it to you *and start taking the coversation to the other direction*

the "*" is a korean deacon ๐Ÿ™‚

KC
    Participant

i will tell a humor, original wms humor

– why cant i pray the lord prayer?

* because ASH is jesus, so we should pray in the name of ASH using the prayer thought by mother god

– but jesus thought his deciples about the lord prayer, right?

* yes

– And ASH is jesus right?

* yes our holy father

– so this means the lord prayer is a prayer that directly made and thought by ASH himself, right?

* no its jesus.

– but but ASH IS JESUS

* yes but *pause* can i call you later this afternoon, miss? i would explain it to you *and start taking the coversation to the other direction*

the "*" is a korean deacon ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

actually if ASH were Jesus it would make a tiny small amount of sense to use prayer of our wish over Lord's prayer 

Simon
    Participant

actually if ASH were Jesus it would make a tiny small amount of sense to use prayer of our wish over Lord's prayer 

Reina412
    Participant

Oh man! Don’t get me started on the prayer of our wishes. It took me forever to learn and I’ll probably never forget it lol.

Reina412
    Participant

Oh man! Don’t get me started on the prayer of our wishes. It took me forever to learn and I’ll probably never forget it lol.

emil
    Participant

@Joshua
    – While I agree about the fact that we must have humour in our lives and Jesus would like it that way, I must disagree on the first joke. I agree with Elie that a wmscog member visiting here to search for some truth would certainly be put off with fictional humour that targets their mama.

I think humour here is fine when it either does not specifically target the wmscog or is a narration of actual events that happened in wmscog. If we use fictional humour that includes the wmscog, it will dilute the entire goal of this website and the wmscog will be able to convince their members about their persecution conspiracy.

emil
    Participant

@Joshua
    – While I agree about the fact that we must have humour in our lives and Jesus would like it that way, I must disagree on the first joke. I agree with Elie that a wmscog member visiting here to search for some truth would certainly be put off with fictional humour that targets their mama.

I think humour here is fine when it either does not specifically target the wmscog or is a narration of actual events that happened in wmscog. If we use fictional humour that includes the wmscog, it will dilute the entire goal of this website and the wmscog will be able to convince their members about their persecution conspiracy.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.