"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 needs help on understanding how his worldview has been framed to justify his behavior.  Maybe we can try and come up with examples of how we made these fundamental errors ourselves?

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 needs help on understanding how his worldview has been framed to justify his behavior.  Maybe we can try and come up with examples of how we made these fundamental errors ourselves?

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Don't you see the love?  It's stern words, sometimes a smile can fix a problem and at other times as it says in the bible we must take up a rod of love. 

Are you referring to 1 Corinthians 4:21?

"What do you prefer?  Shall I come to you with a rod of discipline, or shall I come with love and with a gentle spirit?"

If not, can you point me to which verse?

Thanks

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Don't you see the love?  It's stern words, sometimes a smile can fix a problem and at other times as it says in the bible we must take up a rod of love. 

Are you referring to 1 Corinthians 4:21?

"What do you prefer?  Shall I come to you with a rod of discipline, or shall I come with love and with a gentle spirit?"

If not, can you point me to which verse?

Thanks

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Jack wrote:

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Can you tell me why it's wrong not to be against abortion?  It's the women's body, why would you need a straight answer, I believe someone on this forum said the church does not regulate or teach for or against it.  Can you tell me why the church should? 

So are you confirming that the wmscog is pro-choice?  If so, then can you tell me why it's ok for a member of the church to kill (or abort if you prefer) her unborn baby?  How is that right in the eyes of your "god"?  Would this disqualify the member from becoming one of the 144,000?

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Jack wrote:

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Can you tell me why it's wrong not to be against abortion?  It's the women's body, why would you need a straight answer, I believe someone on this forum said the church does not regulate or teach for or against it.  Can you tell me why the church should? 

So are you confirming that the wmscog is pro-choice?  If so, then can you tell me why it's ok for a member of the church to kill (or abort if you prefer) her unborn baby?  How is that right in the eyes of your "god"?  Would this disqualify the member from becoming one of the 144,000?

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

Can you please site a source for your assertion that abortion was a normal practice during the time of Exodus?  I can't seem to find it. 

Emily
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

Can you please site a source for your assertion that abortion was a normal practice during the time of Exodus?  I can't seem to find it. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Glad to see allis the samehere.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

You are conveniently back, I see. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

You are conveniently back, I see. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I guess 1st has let out in Korea & you have no real responsibility in your Zion. Or maybe…you’re not keeping the sabbath FTOS

Disturbed
    Participant

I guess 1st has let out in Korea & you have no real responsibility in your Zion. Or maybe…you’re not keeping the sabbath FTOS

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Quick everyone.. find the nearest trash can and dump it on FTOS!!

How about a sincere welcome back from me. I'll leave the trash over there. Please, add to our debate. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Quick everyone.. find the nearest trash can and dump it on FTOS!!

How about a sincere welcome back from me. I'll leave the trash over there. Please, add to our debate. =)

Disturbed
    Participant

***oops. I meant 1st service

Disturbed
    Participant

***oops. I meant 1st service

Participant

WMSCOG has never had an official stance on abortion, and neither does the bible. I honestly cannot believe how many times this has had to be repeated to you people.

There are circumstances where abortion must be done in order to save lives.

There are circumstances where abortions are necessary because of the profane manner of conception.

There are circumstances where a woman is too young to be mature.

There are a lot of circumstances, and none of them are in the bible.

The only verse in the bible which ever even comes close to talking about abortion says that if a man strikes a pregnant woman in anger and to deal her harm, then if she miscarries he is guilty of the child's blood.

This does not adress doctors, life-saving practices, female consent, or female desire to keep the feotus.

Also, Ron and Diane's story about abortion contradicts each other. At best, someone gave them advice even though they knew we do not have a stance. At worst, they are actively lying and creating false stories about what "WMS doctrine" is, which their contradictions reveal.

God bless you,

Even though we know who are the people who are trampling pearls like swine, we should not deliberatley engage in quarrels, the apostles have told us, and surely I who am most arrogant for presuming to rebuke you; that it is ungraceful to seek out arguments like this. If we intend to chastise people, it must be form a position of absolute humility, unless we become like the person who has a plank in their own eye, while trying to pull the splinter out of the non-believer's.

Also I know brothers who have been here before, they reported being angry at how much time this website sucked out of their days, and regretted posting so much to such unstable persons. Just saying you may be happier going out and doing something or playing a game instead of listening to garbage defaming our holy Father and Mother.

Participant

WMSCOG has never had an official stance on abortion, and neither does the bible. I honestly cannot believe how many times this has had to be repeated to you people.

There are circumstances where abortion must be done in order to save lives.

There are circumstances where abortions are necessary because of the profane manner of conception.

There are circumstances where a woman is too young to be mature.

There are a lot of circumstances, and none of them are in the bible.

The only verse in the bible which ever even comes close to talking about abortion says that if a man strikes a pregnant woman in anger and to deal her harm, then if she miscarries he is guilty of the child's blood.

This does not adress doctors, life-saving practices, female consent, or female desire to keep the feotus.

Also, Ron and Diane's story about abortion contradicts each other. At best, someone gave them advice even though they knew we do not have a stance. At worst, they are actively lying and creating false stories about what "WMS doctrine" is, which their contradictions reveal.

God bless you,

Even though we know who are the people who are trampling pearls like swine, we should not deliberatley engage in quarrels, the apostles have told us, and surely I who am most arrogant for presuming to rebuke you; that it is ungraceful to seek out arguments like this. If we intend to chastise people, it must be form a position of absolute humility, unless we become like the person who has a plank in their own eye, while trying to pull the splinter out of the non-believer's.

Also I know brothers who have been here before, they reported being angry at how much time this website sucked out of their days, and regretted posting so much to such unstable persons. Just saying you may be happier going out and doing something or playing a game instead of listening to garbage defaming our holy Father and Mother.

Viewing 20 replies - 161 through 180 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.