"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

I’m done replying to Renita she can go back and read how the origins of a birthday party are different than the origins of a yule tree. One is a physical item which is a pagan idol, one is not.

Genny: If all pagan-related physical idols are destroyed or removed, if you do not do a ritual with the items such as putting on costumes, and if when you have candy you do not pray or call it a holy or special day for gods, then perhaps that time can be dedicated to a church function. But beware it is a slippery slope, the more you have in common with a pagan day the more people begin to think All Hollows Eve is “acceptable”. So the opinion can go either way in truth, however erring on the side of Caution is better in practice which is not to say that Kosher exceptions aren’t sometimes made if they are indeed “kosher”.

Sarah2013: Nice way to shut your eyes and go “lalalalalala”. Ron said there were no black members. There were hundreds of black members. He lied. Ron said do not preach to black anymore. Not only does this contradict his earlier statement, but we still preach to blacks. He lied. Face the facts.

Questioninginla: Poisoning the Well logical fallacy. Catch-22 logical fallacy. If I say I’m capable of independant thought you will crtiticize me as disobedient, if I acklowledge that I take advice from leaders you will call me brainwashed. You do not seem to posess the understanding that a middle ground exists.

You imply so many things that I can’t even keep track of your ignorant assumptions. You have no idea who I am and you are missing the point by a country mile that I thought a lot of theese things before I ever even entered the WMSCOG but please, imply more, so everyone can see that the only thing you can think of are assumptions.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013: Nice way to shut your eyes and go "lalalalalala". Ron said there were no black members. There were hundreds of black members. He lied. Ron said do not preach to black anymore. Not only does this contradict his earlier statement, but we still preach to blacks. He lied. Face the facts.

Once again the issue is whether or not the discrimination/class heirarchy existed/exists.  This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot.  The LDS finally allowed blacks access to their heaven in the late 70s yet the LDS had blacks in their church prior to this (had a black membership during their discrimination years).  For someone pointing out logical fallacies in the next paragraph, you sure don't know how to pull the splinter out of your own eye, eh?

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla: Poisoning the Well logical fallacy. Catch-22 logical fallacy. If I say I'm capable of independant thought you will crtiticize me as disobedient, if I acklowledge that I take advice from leaders you will call me brainwashed. You do not seem to posess the understanding that a middle ground exists.

Welcome to the world where middle ground exists! 

Where in the world did you get the idea that independent thought is disobedient?  Surrendering self to the group has a sad, sorry track history of potential abuse.  You know this, correct?  It's always sold and felt as empowering the self, but down the rabbit hole it goes….

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013: Nice way to shut your eyes and go "lalalalalala". Ron said there were no black members. There were hundreds of black members. He lied. Ron said do not preach to black anymore. Not only does this contradict his earlier statement, but we still preach to blacks. He lied. Face the facts.

Once again the issue is whether or not the discrimination/class heirarchy existed/exists.  This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot.  The LDS finally allowed blacks access to their heaven in the late 70s yet the LDS had blacks in their church prior to this (had a black membership during their discrimination years).  For someone pointing out logical fallacies in the next paragraph, you sure don't know how to pull the splinter out of your own eye, eh?

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla: Poisoning the Well logical fallacy. Catch-22 logical fallacy. If I say I'm capable of independant thought you will crtiticize me as disobedient, if I acklowledge that I take advice from leaders you will call me brainwashed. You do not seem to posess the understanding that a middle ground exists.

Welcome to the world where middle ground exists! 

Where in the world did you get the idea that independent thought is disobedient?  Surrendering self to the group has a sad, sorry track history of potential abuse.  You know this, correct?  It's always sold and felt as empowering the self, but down the rabbit hole it goes….

Participant

The issue is solved. Ron did lie, and if you cannot accept that than you have to at least admit he has no idea what he is talking about.

The WMSCOG never held any views like the ones you are suggesting.

Where is the proof?

In all the black members who came before Ron by the hundreds if not thousands who were never descriminated against.

Participant

The issue is solved. Ron did lie, and if you cannot accept that than you have to at least admit he has no idea what he is talking about.

The WMSCOG never held any views like the ones you are suggesting.

Where is the proof?

In all the black members who came before Ron by the hundreds if not thousands who were never descriminated against.

Participant

No black member was ever told blacks wont go to heaven. We never preached that blacks won’t go to heaven, and all our leaders have always embraced all peoples without discrimination since the founding of the Church which spreads to the whole world and ever since its creation has always wanted to recruit everyone.

On every concievable level you are wrong.

Participant

No black member was ever told blacks wont go to heaven. We never preached that blacks won’t go to heaven, and all our leaders have always embraced all peoples without discrimination since the founding of the Church which spreads to the whole world and ever since its creation has always wanted to recruit everyone.

On every concievable level you are wrong.

Truth
    Participant

I was just listening to part 2 of how the church debunks Ron and Diane regarding the African Americans in the church.  Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!!!  He actually said:  "No blacks can go to Heaven!!!!"

Wow I AM BLOWN AWAY!!!   How stupid!!!  They are stuck in STUPID!!!

Truth
    Participant

I was just listening to part 2 of how the church debunks Ron and Diane regarding the African Americans in the church.  Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!!!  He actually said:  "No blacks can go to Heaven!!!!"

Wow I AM BLOWN AWAY!!!   How stupid!!!  They are stuck in STUPID!!!

Truth
    Participant

Of course they are not going to tell people this!     This was a study or sermon done when the membership of the church in the US was probably about 30.  The studies were very intense and deep back then.   Do you know why we have the Satue of Liberty?  Well, there was a study long ago regarding the two witnesses in Rev.  It explains it all!!!..   What is the 7 year tribulation about?  Not what you think according to the wms.

Truth
    Participant

Of course they are not going to tell people this!     This was a study or sermon done when the membership of the church in the US was probably about 30.  The studies were very intense and deep back then.   Do you know why we have the Satue of Liberty?  Well, there was a study long ago regarding the two witnesses in Rev.  It explains it all!!!..   What is the 7 year tribulation about?  Not what you think according to the wms.

Truth
    Participant

@ 144000

How long have you been an active member of this church?  May I also ask how old you are? 

Did you pass the Disipleship program?

What is your status??

Truth
    Participant

@ 144000

How long have you been an active member of this church?  May I also ask how old you are? 

Did you pass the Disipleship program?

What is your status??

Truth
    Participant

Ron said: "in the early days"  do you know when that is?  Do you know when Ron became a member or when the study was told? 

What do you know about this church anyway?

Truth
    Participant

Ron said: "in the early days"  do you know when that is?  Do you know when Ron became a member or when the study was told? 

What do you know about this church anyway?

Truth
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Let us all pause while 144000 checks back with his leader for advice?

I love this!!   hahahahahah!

Truth
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

Let us all pause while 144000 checks back with his leader for advice?

I love this!!   hahahahahah!

Participant

Truth, watch Ron’s original video starting at 11:11 again and again all of you people fail to realise Ron literally said “there were no blacks at all”

I am blown away by how forgetful you are.

But wait there is more.

After Ron says that there is no blacks “at all” he then says: we were told not to preach to blacks anymore

Which not only contradicts himself, but Ron when did you say this happened “two years before I left”

Thats 2010 right?

Well, the truth is blacks were never discriminated against, the truth is we had hundreds of black members per church (especially in all the Zions in southern california where Ron was), and the truth is we always told them they had eternal life, and the truth is we never stopped preaching to them.

The truth is, Ron was lying.

Please, deny it more, I hope every single one of you can get caught lying here.

More than that I hope you realize this titanic stupidity and come to repent in Zion, never to persecute brothers and sisters ever again.

Participant

Truth, watch Ron’s original video starting at 11:11 again and again all of you people fail to realise Ron literally said “there were no blacks at all”

I am blown away by how forgetful you are.

But wait there is more.

After Ron says that there is no blacks “at all” he then says: we were told not to preach to blacks anymore

Which not only contradicts himself, but Ron when did you say this happened “two years before I left”

Thats 2010 right?

Well, the truth is blacks were never discriminated against, the truth is we had hundreds of black members per church (especially in all the Zions in southern california where Ron was), and the truth is we always told them they had eternal life, and the truth is we never stopped preaching to them.

The truth is, Ron was lying.

Please, deny it more, I hope every single one of you can get caught lying here.

More than that I hope you realize this titanic stupidity and come to repent in Zion, never to persecute brothers and sisters ever again.

Participant

Also I am aware that the membership had smaller numbers when they first started, but, surprise surprise they included black members even then and told them they had eternal life.

Please, lets make it even easier to see how big of a fib your telling.

Viewing 20 replies - 461 through 480 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.