"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

ANONUSAMEMBER wrote:

I'm debating whether or not this post was presumptuous and offensive. If you are implying that I have ignored my own faults to paint a heartwarming picture, in you's guys minds, about me then I apologize that I came off that way. Of course I have faults … which are supposed to be covered. In fact I expressed my faults in the post. I am disobedient to my leaders, because I am free thinking. Because I have four children and a pregnant wife, I work full time to support us all and additional hours to cover the debt that I incurred when I stopped working in October so I could attend Elohim Academy, preach, pray and study since we were led to believe that Father would come in 2012 (yes we were told by our church leader "in 2012"). And once our family was in a rut that was staggering enough for me to wake up and get with  the program I started working the above described hours and was no longer at Zion 6 days a week from 8:55am to10:30pm and one day from lunch ti to 10:30. Guess what happened then? Yeah my church leader sat me down and said that he didn't want me to fall away. I ensure him I was working more. I was up at 6am so i could work until 7pm and go to church until 10:30 and study FIVE DAYS A WEEK all day Sabbath and 12 hours on sunday. I was still passing my subjects. I was still performing the duties of my position (which I will not expose on here for the sake of anonymity.) But I was disobedient for reasons like, calling members that are, btw, the oldest member we have here (spiritually) who had slowed down on attending because our recently turned deacon (from brother) suddenly might seem, maybe, some might say, possibly , just a little … tiny bit, … different than he was before. Ps, this individual receive a new title in month A and our membership was over 100 regular attendees for the appointed times, on average. What do you think it is now? I hear that at last count, we're at 27 with 14 being children. Now, am I disobedient? Of course, but I'm also hurt by the fact that the people that were here when I cam over a year ago, people that led me into the church and have great faith, are being completely ignored right out of the building. That's a fact, brother. I'm not denouncing the teachings, yet. But arrogant people that refuse to open their eyes to the inconsistencies of  the improperly trained & young-in-real-life-experience leaders – in fear that F&M may strike them down for speaking against their modern day local moses', are really making the church look bad. Instead of calling a spade a spade, what do we do? Speak philosophical possibilities around the subject until the listener comes to understand "on their own" that it is a playing card with many shapes and colors; to call it a spade is unfair; isn't it really a rectangle.

The Penguin and Cat Woman from Batman yield more power than f and m and they're not even real.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

You must be speaking to yourself here. Idolators??? Come on. we don't worship Zhang and Ahang so you can rule that out. We sure don't give the impression of godliness yet denying all the power. We, or rather I, have done our homework. God cannot be mocked and the mere fact that you think Ahang and Zhang are gods, despite all the careful examination that has been done on them proving otherwise is seriously hilarious. 

You just proved my point. Idolators.  Sarah don't add to your shame.  God gave you a chance, and you threw it away.  Come to terms, you have no story. You went, you were weak, and now your searching for any thing to make yourself feel better for having left God. 

Ummm, god being a dead korean man and his girlfriend ?  If "they are god" (dead korean man, ect…) how can they be the god of the bible then ?  Everybody knows god is a little ol' jewish guy with a walking stick, wears a white bed sheet with a belt around the middle, and one of those little round circle hats that goes on the back of his head.  Sometimes the pope and his posse wear the little hats too. I refuse to believe you are this ignorant 1004.  Enough is enough.  How long is this nonsense going to go on with you people ?  Elohim does not mean 2 gods in any way shape or form by the way. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

You must be speaking to yourself here. Idolators??? Come on. we don't worship Zhang and Ahang so you can rule that out. We sure don't give the impression of godliness yet denying all the power. We, or rather I, have done our homework. God cannot be mocked and the mere fact that you think Ahang and Zhang are gods, despite all the careful examination that has been done on them proving otherwise is seriously hilarious. 

You just proved my point. Idolators.  Sarah don't add to your shame.  God gave you a chance, and you threw it away.  Come to terms, you have no story. You went, you were weak, and now your searching for any thing to make yourself feel better for having left God. 

Ummm, god being a dead korean man and his girlfriend ?  If "they are god" (dead korean man, ect…) how can they be the god of the bible then ?  Everybody knows god is a little ol' jewish guy with a walking stick, wears a white bed sheet with a belt around the middle, and one of those little round circle hats that goes on the back of his head.  Sometimes the pope and his posse wear the little hats too. I refuse to believe you are this ignorant 1004.  Enough is enough.  How long is this nonsense going to go on with you people ?  Elohim does not mean 2 gods in any way shape or form by the way. 

Simon
    Participant

those little hats (Kippot) didn't exist till 400 years agoish 

Simon
    Participant

those little hats (Kippot) didn't exist till 400 years agoish 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

halo

Love'n Honey
    Participant

halo

Simon
    Participant

Halos are something else and never existed

Simon
    Participant

Halos are something else and never existed

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus wore a halo. Not a hat.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jesus wore a halo. Not a hat.

Simon
    Participant

Halos are actually pagan in origin

Simon
    Participant

Halos are actually pagan in origin

Love'n Honey
    Participant

that doesn't mean he didn't wear one.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

that doesn't mean he didn't wear one.

Simon
    Participant

sure it does

Simon
    Participant

sure it does

Love'n Honey
    Participant

sure it doesn't

Love'n Honey
    Participant

sure it doesn't

God my love
    Participant

Yes Elohim is not meant to say two god.

Viewing 20 replies - 741 through 760 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.