"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

You must be speaking to yourself here. Idolators??? Come on. we don't worship Zhang and Ahang so you can rule that out. We sure don't give the impression of godliness yet denying all the power. We, or rather I, have done our homework. God cannot be mocked and the mere fact that you think Ahang and Zhang are gods, despite all the careful examination that has been done on them proving otherwise is seriously hilarious. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

You must be speaking to yourself here. Idolators??? Come on. we don't worship Zhang and Ahang so you can rule that out. We sure don't give the impression of godliness yet denying all the power. We, or rather I, have done our homework. God cannot be mocked and the mere fact that you think Ahang and Zhang are gods, despite all the careful examination that has been done on them proving otherwise is seriously hilarious. 

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

First of all friend, welcome to this forum. We would love to have you here to help us understand why you are the true church and hear why we think you are not too. You can tell us all about who are the sunworshippers and how you came to know about it. While you're at it, tell us also how you know that God is tried of our arrogance and waiting to stomp us.

But before all that, point out specifically which are the lies that are published on this website.

I don't think most of the people who have left, have done so because they were hurt or mistreated. Quite to the contrary, they feel bad for having left good friends behind.

Speaking of scared, I am scared. I am sure people like MM, Stained, fedupmom, etc. are all scared. I am scared for my friend who might lose her soul in eternity. Others are scared because they have wives or their children in line to lose their souls. You bet we are scared.

Thank you for coming here and participating.

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

First of all friend, welcome to this forum. We would love to have you here to help us understand why you are the true church and hear why we think you are not too. You can tell us all about who are the sunworshippers and how you came to know about it. While you're at it, tell us also how you know that God is tried of our arrogance and waiting to stomp us.

But before all that, point out specifically which are the lies that are published on this website.

I don't think most of the people who have left, have done so because they were hurt or mistreated. Quite to the contrary, they feel bad for having left good friends behind.

Speaking of scared, I am scared. I am sure people like MM, Stained, fedupmom, etc. are all scared. I am scared for my friend who might lose her soul in eternity. Others are scared because they have wives or their children in line to lose their souls. You bet we are scared.

Thank you for coming here and participating.

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

You just proved my point. Idolators.  Sarah don't add to your shame.  God gave you a chance, and you threw it away.  Come to terms, you have no story. You went, you were weak, and now your searching for any thing to make yourself feel better for having left God. 

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

You just proved my point. Idolators.  Sarah don't add to your shame.  God gave you a chance, and you threw it away.  Come to terms, you have no story. You went, you were weak, and now your searching for any thing to make yourself feel better for having left God. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You wish…. I've said enough for you to go ponder on. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You wish…. I've said enough for you to go ponder on. 

KF
    Participant

She did not leave God.  She left the church.  The Kingdom of God is within us. God Bless You ๐Ÿ™‚

KF
    Participant

She did not leave God.  She left the church.  The Kingdom of God is within us. God Bless You ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally left on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story

The True WMSCOG writes:

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/hassan-and-the-wmscog/

Come see the discrepancies in Hassan's and Ron's statements.

Here is the real topic of this forum.  You guys refuse to see the descreptencies because you are blinded with hate.  Clearly the true WMSCOG brought to light their lies and filthy ways.  But insince it makes you guys look like "dummies" (sarah's words) you won't accept them.  Need I say more.  Blind hatred, your being controlled by Satan. 

Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally left on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years – A Former Member's Story

The True WMSCOG writes:

Here is the real topic of this forum.  You guys refuse to see the descreptencies because you are blinded with hate.  Clearly the true WMSCOG brought to light their lies and filthy ways.  But insince it makes you guys look like "dummies" (sarah's words) you won't accept them.  Need I say more.  Blind hatred, your being controlled by Satan. 

Participant

Jack wrote:

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Can you tell me why it's wrong not to be against abortion?  It's the women's body, why would you need a straight answer, I believe someone on this forum said the church does not regulate or teach for or against it.  Can you tell me why the church should? 

Participant

Jack wrote:

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Can you tell me why it's wrong not to be against abortion?  It's the women's body, why would you need a straight answer, I believe someone on this forum said the church does not regulate or teach for or against it.  Can you tell me why the church should? 

Disturbed
    Participant

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Disturbed
    Participant

God should have a clear answer in the matter of abortion. The 6th commandment of God says You shall not murder (Exodus 20:13). Does God categorize abortion as murder? If Zhang is god then she should have a definitive answer since she allegedly gave the commandments. We all want to follow the commands of God right?

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

admin wrote:

The True WMSCOG writes:

As always, you have been programmed to lie. I never once called anyone here a dummy. Here is what I wrote, word for word: "What in the world does Jesus being in the tomb for 72, 36 or 100 hours have to do with a false church? What does that have to do with a god who when he/she says good morning, you need to check the time because they could be lying that it's morning when in fact it's afternoon. A church whose true parents aka F&M have contradicted themselves. Why did your gods commit adultry? Divorce? Why? You defile the true word of God, the bible, with these blasphemous lies. What or who the hell do you (wmscog) guys think you are up against,  dummies? No…. We got plenty in store too. Come on, bring it on, let's see just how much you can practice #1 teaching of your church mother." 

Not surprising since Wmscog are so good at twisting people's words and the most damage has been done with the bible scriptures. Quote me right or don't quote at all. Lies won't get you anywhere here. I have facts you don't. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

admin wrote:

The True WMSCOG writes:

As always, you have been programmed to lie. I never once called anyone here a dummy. Here is what I wrote, word for word: "What in the world does Jesus being in the tomb for 72, 36 or 100 hours have to do with a false church? What does that have to do with a god who when he/she says good morning, you need to check the time because they could be lying that it's morning when in fact it's afternoon. A church whose true parents aka F&M have contradicted themselves. Why did your gods commit adultry? Divorce? Why? You defile the true word of God, the bible, with these blasphemous lies. What or who the hell do you (wmscog) guys think you are up against,  dummies? No…. We got plenty in store too. Come on, bring it on, let's see just how much you can practice #1 teaching of your church mother." 

Not surprising since Wmscog are so good at twisting people's words and the most damage has been done with the bible scriptures. Quote me right or don't quote at all. Lies won't get you anywhere here. I have facts you don't. 

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

admin wrote:

The True WMSCOG writes:

LOLZ!! Facts??? hahahahaha, OMG, give me a break.  Lies you said it yourself you asked dumb questions and then asked if you were dummies… hahaha.  So yes you made yourself out to be a dummy.  Where did I lie?  haha.  

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

admin wrote:

The True WMSCOG writes:

LOLZ!! Facts??? hahahahaha, OMG, give me a break.  Lies you said it yourself you asked dumb questions and then asked if you were dummies… hahaha.  So yes you made yourself out to be a dummy.  Where did I lie?  haha.  

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.