"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea.. I looked into the bible and it doesn't say anything either way. It mentions someone, I think God, ripping open pregnant women and someone else was going to be burned after finding out she was pregnant from prostitution. But nothing specifically about abortion. I think in order for it to be murder, the "baby" has to be considered a living being. And the bible says life is in the blood so I guess it's safe to say when the "baby" has blood flowing through it, it also has life and after that point an abortion would be considered murder. That's my opinion.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea.. I looked into the bible and it doesn't say anything either way. It mentions someone, I think God, ripping open pregnant women and someone else was going to be burned after finding out she was pregnant from prostitution. But nothing specifically about abortion. I think in order for it to be murder, the "baby" has to be considered a living being. And the bible says life is in the blood so I guess it's safe to say when the "baby" has blood flowing through it, it also has life and after that point an abortion would be considered murder. That's my opinion.

Sarah2013
    Participant

'He is guilty of the child's blood." So this means the unborn spirit is life. Therefore, regardless of how or who takes the baby away (abortion), it is "child's blood" which obviously means something to God. If a pregnant woman gets into an accident and loses her child it is an accident and not an intentional act (abortion). Rape or not, it is still murder. A lie is a lie, right? No half lie or so, right?

Sarah2013
    Participant

'He is guilty of the child's blood." So this means the unborn spirit is life. Therefore, regardless of how or who takes the baby away (abortion), it is "child's blood" which obviously means something to God. If a pregnant woman gets into an accident and loses her child it is an accident and not an intentional act (abortion). Rape or not, it is still murder. A lie is a lie, right? No half lie or so, right?

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Yes, I heard you mention that before. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Yes, I heard you mention that before. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah, I'm online and need to talk.. =(

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah, I'm online and need to talk.. =(

Sarah2013
    Participant

lol… ok. Was about to step into the Twilight Zone. I'm on. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

lol… ok. Was about to step into the Twilight Zone. I'm on. 

Participant

Sarah2013

Do not add to the words of the bible.

The bible does not say "if a woman with the intention of miscarriage she is guilty of the child's blood". And there are no other commandments concerning unborn children other than the malicious act of a murderer in that context alone and in no other context.

You seem to underestimate how painstakingly thorough the Old Testament laws were, literally everything under the sun that God cares about is covered in the laws. If a woman self-aborts, or a medical neccessity requires abortion, or any other type or reason for inducing miscarriage happens, it is not covered in the bible.

Being "guilty of blood" is not universal, in fact you are only guilty in the methods described by God. You are not guilty of blood for defending yourself, you are not guilty of blood for going to war, you are not guilty of blood

IN FACT

God explicitely ENDORSES abortion in the case of an unfaithful wife:

Numbers 5:11-31

The priest is to administer a poison to the woman, and if she has been unfaithful the poison will kill the baby in a very graphic fashion and possibly her too.

BUT

This is no longer the Old TEstament. Jesus never talked about abortions, and Jesus as God never declared any interest as to a stance on the subject.

Participant

Sarah2013

Do not add to the words of the bible.

The bible does not say "if a woman with the intention of miscarriage she is guilty of the child's blood". And there are no other commandments concerning unborn children other than the malicious act of a murderer in that context alone and in no other context.

You seem to underestimate how painstakingly thorough the Old Testament laws were, literally everything under the sun that God cares about is covered in the laws. If a woman self-aborts, or a medical neccessity requires abortion, or any other type or reason for inducing miscarriage happens, it is not covered in the bible.

Being "guilty of blood" is not universal, in fact you are only guilty in the methods described by God. You are not guilty of blood for defending yourself, you are not guilty of blood for going to war, you are not guilty of blood

IN FACT

God explicitely ENDORSES abortion in the case of an unfaithful wife:

The priest is to administer a poison to the woman, and if she has been unfaithful the poison will kill the baby in a very graphic fashion and possibly her too.

BUT

This is no longer the Old TEstament. Jesus never talked about abortions, and Jesus as God never declared any interest as to a stance on the subject.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nope. That's not my job. My job here is to stop people from adding to the bible. I was merely quoting you and generalizing what you stated. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nope. That's not my job. My job here is to stop people from adding to the bible. I was merely quoting you and generalizing what you stated. 

Participant

Read it.

Participant

Read it.

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Read it.

Like I said. I stop people from adding to the bible. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Read it.

Like I said. I stop people from adding to the bible. 

Participant

Sarah2013

No, your on a delusional crusade and you refuse to accept that some people believe other things than you do.

A Jew will go blue in the face telling a Christian that they are liars who are misinterpreting the bible and "Adding" to it. Does that make them right?

You forget your place, and you know a lot less than you think. God bless you and goodbye.

Participant

Sarah2013

No, your on a delusional crusade and you refuse to accept that some people believe other things than you do.

A Jew will go blue in the face telling a Christian that they are liars who are misinterpreting the bible and "Adding" to it. Does that make them right?

You forget your place, and you know a lot less than you think. God bless you and goodbye.

Viewing 20 replies - 181 through 200 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.