"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Disturbed
    Participant

What if ALL of us former members made videos and posted them at the same time? Would they try to sue all of us?!

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Thanks for Ron Ramos for comming forward and telling the truth. Hope to see many friends to come forward and give the statements as Ron did. I will also publish some videos in youtube with evidence. I again Appeal our brother and sister to come out and free your self from Cult (WMSCOG).

Ram, where are those Videos @ ?

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Thanks for Ron Ramos for comming forward and telling the truth. Hope to see many friends to come forward and give the statements as Ron did. I will also publish some videos in youtube with evidence. I again Appeal our brother and sister to come out and free your self from Cult (WMSCOG).

Ram, where are those Videos @ ?

remco9519
    Participant

@1004 … you're still with WMSCOG?  pity much you.  you're talking of god but you don't even know the true concept of god.  WMSCOG has man-made gods not the real GOD, and that is a shame on you.  Faith in GOD… who god?  there lies the problem.  haven't you got common sense that billion years this earth and the universe already existing before your shameless gods were born.  how could they become gods?  you're faith in the true GOD then is nothing but you're faith in your FALSE gods is excessive.  so you're faith is considered null and void.  Imagine you're praying to a dead man and to his concubine, creatures like you who eat food, go to the toilet for a call of nature.  the TRUE GOD don't eat food and HE don't need to go to toilet.  you people are really lost and instead of leading you to salvation, WMSCOG is driving you fast to HELL.  Educate yourself more and more about who GOD is, and perhaps you still have time for repentance against an unforgivable sin of worshipping other gods other than the GOD of Creation.

What is truth
    Participant

ANONUSAMEMBER wrote:

I'm debating whether or not this post was presumptuous and offensive. If you are implying that I have ignored my own faults to paint a heartwarming picture, in you's guys minds, about me then I apologize that I came off that way. Of course I have faults … which are supposed to be covered. In fact I expressed my faults in the post. I am disobedient to my leaders, because I am free thinking. Because I have four children and a pregnant wife, I work full time to support us all and additional hours to cover the debt that I incurred when I stopped working in October so I could attend Elohim Academy, preach, pray and study since we were led to believe that Father would come in 2012 (yes we were told by our church leader "in 2012"). And once our family was in a rut that was staggering enough for me to wake up and get with  the program I started working the above described hours and was no longer at Zion 6 days a week from 8:55am to10:30pm and one day from lunch ti to 10:30. Guess what happened then? Yeah my church leader sat me down and said that he didn't want me to fall away. I ensure him I was working more. I was up at 6am so i could work until 7pm and go to church until 10:30 and study FIVE DAYS A WEEK all day Sabbath and 12 hours on sunday. I was still passing my subjects. I was still performing the duties of my position (which I will not expose on here for the sake of anonymity.) But I was disobedient for reasons like, calling members that are, btw, the oldest member we have here (spiritually) who had slowed down on attending because our recently turned deacon (from brother) suddenly might seem, maybe, some might say, possibly , just a little … tiny bit, … different than he was before. Ps, this individual receive a new title in month A and our membership was over 100 regular attendees for the appointed times, on average. What do you think it is now? I hear that at last count, we're at 27 with 14 being children. Now, am I disobedient? Of course, but I'm also hurt by the fact that the people that were here when I cam over a year ago, people that led me into the church and have great faith, are being completely ignored right out of the building. That's a fact, brother. I'm not denouncing the teachings, yet. But arrogant people that refuse to open their eyes to the inconsistencies of  the improperly trained & young-in-real-life-experience leaders – in fear that F&M may strike them down for speaking against their modern day local moses', are really making the church look bad. Instead of calling a spade a spade, what do we do? Speak philosophical possibilities around the subject until the listener comes to understand "on their own" that it is a playing card with many shapes and colors; to call it a spade is unfair; isn't it really a rectangle.

this is a resonse to @144000 who stated

"Non-robot member" stories are usually told from a very biased perspective, there is usually more to the story than the people who are crying "foul" will tell you.

I understand with complete sincerity that a lot of people have hurt feelings when they are told to leave, but if you ask your group leaders, I am sure they will tell you that they and the Pastor did not come to such decisions lightly, nor did they make their decisions in haste. It is usually only after repeated bad examples and their own claim that they are unwilling to set better examples that we say "well then perhaps this religion is not for you".

Wow!! Ever since this guy posted this powerful message, 144,000 made one weak reply, then the members got quiet as a "church mouse"/…. one thing that they always emphasize that is certainly true…. "When the light (truth) shines, darkness (the lie) is destroyed (silenced)!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 781 through 785 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.