"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Storm
    Participant

oh look! rice krispie's number 1004 out of 144,000 are you enjoying tormenting Simon?

that is so not Godly!

Storm
    Participant

oh look! rice krispie's number 1004 out of 144,000 are you enjoying tormenting Simon?

that is so not Godly!

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

LOL Simon you are upset. LOL, you should have never left in the First Place. You already know what will happen to you , I'm sure you're scared. Hebrews 10:26-29

What church do you belong to now?

Everyone here is scared.  lolz  Simon is in fact afraid for the decieved as he said.  That's why he is here trying to convince himself that we are wrong, he's afraid that him and all the others here have been dupped by this website.  That's why they jump on and goble up any hearsay, lie, made up B.S any bone that some one throws at them and they use it to convince themselves they were right to leave and we are "evil" lolz!  Proverbs 26:11 – they will reap their folly. 

Scared??? Of what? Your gods or your church or what? Go and do your homework and stop allowing yourself to be used by Satan. I'm guessing all of a sudden, mama Zhang says it's ok to come on the net. Or the new line would be, "I'm not a Wmscog member, but against how we speak of them" Yea, right. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

LOL Simon you are upset. LOL, you should have never left in the First Place. You already know what will happen to you , I'm sure you're scared. Hebrews 10:26-29

Everyone here is scared.  lolz  Simon is in fact afraid for the decieved as he said.  That's why he is here trying to convince himself that we are wrong, he's afraid that him and all the others here have been dupped by this website.  That's why they jump on and goble up any hearsay, lie, made up B.S any bone that some one throws at them and they use it to convince themselves they were right to leave and we are "evil" lolz!  Proverbs 26:11 – they will reap their folly. 

Scared??? Of what? Your gods or your church or what? Go and do your homework and stop allowing yourself to be used by Satan. I'm guessing all of a sudden, mama Zhang says it's ok to come on the net. Or the new line would be, "I'm not a Wmscog member, but against how we speak of them" Yea, right. 

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

Your scared! Stop fooling yourself.  You weren't hurt, you weren't mistreated, these are all lies you people conjured up to convince yourselves everything will be okay.  I've seen how you guys communicate with eachother here, it's like a meeting for the mentally disabled.  You guys left the truth and joined a cult.  A cult controlled by a money hungry self proclaimed cult expert and his side kicks, Colon, Genny, and Newton.  Come one snap out it, wake up, and get out of the devil's den.  Stop being puppets for Satan.  Realize the vomit you've been downing.

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

Your scared! Stop fooling yourself.  You weren't hurt, you weren't mistreated, these are all lies you people conjured up to convince yourselves everything will be okay.  I've seen how you guys communicate with eachother here, it's like a meeting for the mentally disabled.  You guys left the truth and joined a cult.  A cult controlled by a money hungry self proclaimed cult expert and his side kicks, Colon, Genny, and Newton.  Come one snap out it, wake up, and get out of the devil's den.  Stop being puppets for Satan.  Realize the vomit you've been downing.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

From the frying pan into the fire.. Well, at least I'm closer to getting off the stove.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

From the frying pan into the fire.. Well, at least I'm closer to getting off the stove.

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

Look at you, and you say you have the love of 'mother." Lol… What a joke. You can't do anything, especially not to me. I'd like to see anyone try. Speaking of money, looks who's talking. how much. You don't want to delve into money matter here. You obviously have no clue what you are into? 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

1004 wrote:

The Unknown wrote:

Look at you, and you say you have the love of 'mother." Lol… What a joke. You can't do anything, especially not to me. I'd like to see anyone try. Speaking of money, looks who's talking. how much. You don't want to delve into money matter here. You obviously have no clue what you are into? 

Participant

Don't you see the love?  It's stern words, sometimes a smile can fix a problem and at other times as it says in the bible we must take up a rod of love.  I am being stern and real with you and telling you the truth with out beating around the bush.  Of course I can't do anything to you we are on a computer! lolz!  Yes you don't want to delve into money matter here.  The way you talk shows you have no faith in God and you are a dummy (your words not mine)  What we give to God is Their's to do as they please.  And if they have a lot of Children and recieve a lot of offerings then we are happy!  Unlike you, who had no faith and with the mindset you have now, hopeless.. just pity. 

Participant

Don't you see the love?  It's stern words, sometimes a smile can fix a problem and at other times as it says in the bible we must take up a rod of love.  I am being stern and real with you and telling you the truth with out beating around the bush.  Of course I can't do anything to you we are on a computer! lolz!  Yes you don't want to delve into money matter here.  The way you talk shows you have no faith in God and you are a dummy (your words not mine)  What we give to God is Their's to do as they please.  And if they have a lot of Children and recieve a lot of offerings then we are happy!  Unlike you, who had no faith and with the mindset you have now, hopeless.. just pity. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

No. That is “kind scamming .” I’m the dummy that caught on before it was too late.

Sarah2013
    Participant

No. That is “kind scamming .” I’m the dummy that caught on before it was too late.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

1004 wrote:

The church teaches to spread the love of Mother and Zahng, reportedly, never talks to anyone that way no matter what the situation is.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

1004 wrote:

The church teaches to spread the love of Mother and Zahng, reportedly, never talks to anyone that way no matter what the situation is.

Participant

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

Participant

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

KF
    Participant

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

KF
    Participant

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.