"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Questioninginla
    Participant

OP would refer to the original poster of the thread.  possibly the author of the video about Hassan/examining Hassan; in the context he used I believe he alludes to True WMSCOG.

Questioninginla
    Participant

OP would refer to the original poster of the thread.  possibly the author of the video about Hassan/examining Hassan; in the context he used I believe he alludes to True WMSCOG.

Smurf
    Participant

Stop fueling him people, there's no reasoning with him!! He's not here for that!! If he's sincere about finding truth, there's enough to read, but unless he's willing to check that attitude don't indulge him.

Smurf
    Participant

Stop fueling him people, there's no reasoning with him!! He's not here for that!! If he's sincere about finding truth, there's enough to read, but unless he's willing to check that attitude don't indulge him.

Participant

Sarah stop with you childish behavior, and be serious for once in your life. 

Participant

Sarah stop with you childish behavior, and be serious for once in your life. 

Disturbed
    Participant

I was not twisting. I’m trying to get clear understanding on the issue. Can you explain how murder & abortion are two different things. They both end life. And don’t give me the psychobabble about life not beginning until the baby receives the breath of life.

Disturbed
    Participant

I was not twisting. I’m trying to get clear understanding on the issue. Can you explain how murder & abortion are two different things. They both end life. And don’t give me the psychobabble about life not beginning until the baby receives the breath of life.

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

My true colors?  You think we should be kind to you folk?  Do you think you deserve it?  Yes we don't have love for satan, you think we ever hid that? So why don't you try to twist your way out with the abortion thing.

Fake. Why do I have to be the way you want me to be? I'm a dummy, remember? You implied that so why don't I show you how much of a dummy I am. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

My true colors?  You think we should be kind to you folk?  Do you think you deserve it?  Yes we don't have love for satan, you think we ever hid that? So why don't you try to twist your way out with the abortion thing.

Fake. Why do I have to be the way you want me to be? I'm a dummy, remember? You implied that so why don't I show you how much of a dummy I am. 

Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I was not twisting. I'm trying to get clear understanding on the issue. Can you explain how murder & abortion are two different things. They both end life. And don't give me the psychobabble about life not beginning until the baby receives the breath of life.

psycobabble?  I already showed you there is no mention of abortion in the bible, not an inclin.  And if you read on about murder, it only talks about striking and killing or things like that, it never stipulates taking out the a fetus from a mother's stomach as Murder.  I've proved my point, can you prove your's? 

Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I was not twisting. I'm trying to get clear understanding on the issue. Can you explain how murder & abortion are two different things. They both end life. And don't give me the psychobabble about life not beginning until the baby receives the breath of life.

psycobabble?  I already showed you there is no mention of abortion in the bible, not an inclin.  And if you read on about murder, it only talks about striking and killing or things like that, it never stipulates taking out the a fetus from a mother's stomach as Murder.  I've proved my point, can you prove your's? 

Participant

Sarah can you just stick to the subject about abortion?  And take God's words seriously for once?

Participant

Sarah can you just stick to the subject about abortion?  And take God's words seriously for once?

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

HOW ABOUT THOU SHALT NOT KILL.  HOW'S THAT FOR A MENTION ? 

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Disturbed wrote:

HOW ABOUT THOU SHALT NOT KILL.  HOW'S THAT FOR A MENTION ? 

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Seriously, you think I take God's word for granted? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I'll be cool but don't wake the animal in me up. At least I am honest about that side of me. Proverbs 1:20-33.

Sarah2013
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Seriously, you think I take God's word for granted? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I'll be cool but don't wake the animal in me up. At least I am honest about that side of me. Proverbs 1:20-33.

Simon
    Participant

Your claim about the law being silent is silly abortion kills especially if we not only predate our bodies but also the earth

Simon
    Participant

Your claim about the law being silent is silly abortion kills especially if we not only predate our bodies but also the earth

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.