"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

So not only were the israelite and the present day Jews ( same thing I guess) commit murder by abortion but also sorcery? Wow, aren't you Jewish by blood Simon?

Participant

So not only were the israelite and the present day Jews ( same thing I guess) commit murder by abortion but also sorcery? Wow, aren't you Jewish by blood Simon?

Participant

So never did God see fit to correct them and stop them from aborting, but let them just carry on.  Strange…

Participant

So never did God see fit to correct them and stop them from aborting, but let them just carry on.  Strange…

Simon
    Participant

Modern Jews are pharisees in the most literal sense imaginable I wouldn’t appeal to their scriptural authority lol

Simon
    Participant

Modern Jews are pharisees in the most literal sense imaginable I wouldn’t appeal to their scriptural authority lol

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Poison dosn't fall under sorcery lol

Don't explain shit to this Bastard Poindexter.

So stained I see you like cartoons.  Isn't a bit late past your bed time, the cartoons do start early in the morning.  Well we do appreciate your comments, kid.  

Fuck you motherfucker. 

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

So stained I see you like cartoons.  Isn't a bit late past your bed time, the cartoons do start early in the morning.  Well we do appreciate your comments, kid.  

Fuck you motherfucker. 

Simon
    Participant

Can you prove god allowed ancient Israel to abort babies?

And yes i am

Simon
    Participant

Can you prove god allowed ancient Israel to abort babies?

And yes i am

Sarah2013
    Participant

No need to say FU to 1004. He knows the truth and he is just here being a clown.

Sarah2013
    Participant

No need to say FU to 1004. He knows the truth and he is just here being a clown.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m only 5 feet tall, yet very threatening to them. Wow, how awesome is that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m only 5 feet tall, yet very threatening to them. Wow, how awesome is that.

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Fuck you motherfucker. 

Now that would have made a perfect ending to this conversation!

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Fuck you motherfucker. 

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Hi Emil, I know you, you have a knack for throwing in a lot of nonsense and have a hard time understanding somethings.  

The bible teaches against Christmas, it's idolatry and pagan worship.  It fit's in to the characteristics of pagan worship and also man made traditions perfectly.  So your arguement is "out the window".   Point 1, abortion was a normal practice during that time.  Point 2, if it was a problem then God  should have warned against it.  Point 3.  'Murder' has many guidelines in scripture, but none come close to even mentioning or hinting abortion as murder.  Point 4, Christmas was not celebrated during the times of the apostles or any of the books written, so a discription of Idolatry, pagan worship and man made traditions was given and Christmas fits perfectly.  D

Divore? The bible is clear on that, adultry, very clear, so why do you ask? Nonsense. 

Obviously you know me because you were FTOS in your previous avatar. I would be happy to let you point out the nonsense that I throw in. I suppose you will show why it is nonsense. Right? Thank you in advance.

You say Christmas is pagan worship. Not the bible. The bible does not even mention Christmas so how can it say it is idolatry and pagan worship? Can you even see how you are applying different standards in the two cases? You say abortion isn't mentioned in the bible and we say abortion is murder so it is mentioned. Thou shall not kill. 

Pagan worship was in fact mostly goddess worship which the bible expressly forbids. That is exactly what you have going there.

Can you point us to the scripture which tells us that abortion was practiced?

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Hi Emil, I know you, you have a knack for throwing in a lot of nonsense and have a hard time understanding somethings.  

The bible teaches against Christmas, it's idolatry and pagan worship.  It fit's in to the characteristics of pagan worship and also man made traditions perfectly.  So your arguement is "out the window".   Point 1, abortion was a normal practice during that time.  Point 2, if it was a problem then God  should have warned against it.  Point 3.  'Murder' has many guidelines in scripture, but none come close to even mentioning or hinting abortion as murder.  Point 4, Christmas was not celebrated during the times of the apostles or any of the books written, so a discription of Idolatry, pagan worship and man made traditions was given and Christmas fits perfectly.  D

Divore? The bible is clear on that, adultry, very clear, so why do you ask? Nonsense. 

Obviously you know me because you were FTOS in your previous avatar. I would be happy to let you point out the nonsense that I throw in. I suppose you will show why it is nonsense. Right? Thank you in advance.

You say Christmas is pagan worship. Not the bible. The bible does not even mention Christmas so how can it say it is idolatry and pagan worship? Can you even see how you are applying different standards in the two cases? You say abortion isn't mentioned in the bible and we say abortion is murder so it is mentioned. Thou shall not kill. 

Pagan worship was in fact mostly goddess worship which the bible expressly forbids. That is exactly what you have going there.

Can you point us to the scripture which tells us that abortion was practiced?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Fuck you motherfucker

That's exactly what s/he wanted. That's exactly what s/he was looking for. But I am amazed that 4 pages of disgusting conversation was developed over night! My goodness..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

Fuck you motherfucker

That's exactly what s/he wanted. That's exactly what s/he was looking for. But I am amazed that 4 pages of disgusting conversation was developed over night! My goodness..

Viewing 20 replies - 141 through 160 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.