"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Simon
    Participant

Yeah you can chop up, rearrange, make contextanomy of statements in videos just like your so called church does the Bible

Simon
    Participant

Yeah you can chop up, rearrange, make contextanomy of statements in videos just like your so called church does the Bible

The Unknown
    Participant

LOL Simon you're not serious. WMSCOG, didn't take anything out of context they showed facts and explained them. What Ron said was very clear and Bold and direct. What WMSCOG did was point out "SOME" of his incorrect statements, and show how he was wrong, just like in a debate.

What are you talking about? Are you saying what Ron said was true?? LOL I"d love to hear this.

The Unknown
    Participant

LOL Simon you're not serious. WMSCOG, didn't take anything out of context they showed facts and explained them. What Ron said was very clear and Bold and direct. What WMSCOG did was point out "SOME" of his incorrect statements, and show how he was wrong, just like in a debate.

What are you talking about? Are you saying what Ron said was true?? LOL I"d love to hear this.

The Unknown
    Participant

LOL Simon you are upset. LOL, you should have never left in the First Place. You already know what will happen to you , I'm sure you're scared. Hebrews 10:26-29

What church do you belong to now?

The Unknown
    Participant

LOL Simon you are upset. LOL, you should have never left in the First Place. You already know what will happen to you , I'm sure you're scared. Hebrews 10:26-29

Jack
    Participant

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Jack
    Participant

One question The unknown. Can you then give me a straight up answer? Is WMSCOG for or against abortion?

Simon
    Participant

Only afraid for people still decieved

Simon
    Participant

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I was gonna jump on TUK for you Simon but you seem to have the situation under control, well done

Harry
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I was gonna jump on TUK for you Simon but you seem to have the situation under control, well done

Sarah2013
    Participant

The Unknown wrote:

You sound just like Ftos. First of all, Ron was one of the very few on several occasions who tried hard to persuade me to stay and not leave that church. He was sold out to what he believed. His reaction came simply from many contradictions and inconsistencies. The 2012 prediction (which wmscog so denies now) and mysteries that never truly came to pass really screwed Wmscog up. We are just aftermaths. To make matters even worse for your organization, the rebuttal videos and counter attacks are the least in your favor. But hey, greed is such that, the human eyes are so spiritually blinded. It is not normal for a church who claims to have God in their midst to behave the way yours do. I'm a sinner and don't claim to be God, not even close.  But for you (Wmscog) that claim to be with a mother god, it's so shocking how your leaders, if you aren't one reacts to things. It's all just total rubbish to me. You (wmscog) takes time to spy in on this site, gathering information, making counter videos and then from time to time set up usernames like "hiddenprophecy" and "uknownMysteries" to start debates that you have taken the time to manipulate false answers. You try to imply Simon is doomed but my dear, you have no clue what awaits deceivers. Smh… 

Sarah2013
    Participant

The Unknown wrote:

You sound just like Ftos. First of all, Ron was one of the very few on several occasions who tried hard to persuade me to stay and not leave that church. He was sold out to what he believed. His reaction came simply from many contradictions and inconsistencies. The 2012 prediction (which wmscog so denies now) and mysteries that never truly came to pass really screwed Wmscog up. We are just aftermaths. To make matters even worse for your organization, the rebuttal videos and counter attacks are the least in your favor. But hey, greed is such that, the human eyes are so spiritually blinded. It is not normal for a church who claims to have God in their midst to behave the way yours do. I'm a sinner and don't claim to be God, not even close.  But for you (Wmscog) that claim to be with a mother god, it's so shocking how your leaders, if you aren't one reacts to things. It's all just total rubbish to me. You (wmscog) takes time to spy in on this site, gathering information, making counter videos and then from time to time set up usernames like "hiddenprophecy" and "uknownMysteries" to start debates that you have taken the time to manipulate false answers. You try to imply Simon is doomed but my dear, you have no clue what awaits deceivers. Smh… 

Simon
    Participant

If we are doomed it isn’t for rejecting your inconsistent clearly false god

i have plenty of more real things to worry about

Simon
    Participant

If we are doomed it isn’t for rejecting your inconsistent clearly false god

i have plenty of more real things to worry about

Participant

The Unknown wrote:

Everyone here is scared.  lolz  Simon is in fact afraid for the decieved as he said.  That's why he is here trying to convince himself that we are wrong, he's afraid that him and all the others here have been dupped by this website.  That's why they jump on and goble up any hearsay, lie, made up B.S any bone that some one throws at them and they use it to convince themselves they were right to leave and we are "evil" lolz!  Proverbs 26:11 – they will reap their folly. 

Participant

The Unknown wrote:

Everyone here is scared.  lolz  Simon is in fact afraid for the decieved as he said.  That's why he is here trying to convince himself that we are wrong, he's afraid that him and all the others here have been dupped by this website.  That's why they jump on and goble up any hearsay, lie, made up B.S any bone that some one throws at them and they use it to convince themselves they were right to leave and we are "evil" lolz!  Proverbs 26:11 – they will reap their folly. 

Simon
    Participant

If you paid any attention to me here you’d know is scrutinize the antiwmscog people as much as wmscog people probably more

Simon
    Participant

If you paid any attention to me here you’d know is scrutinize the antiwmscog people as much as wmscog people probably more

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.