"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

“Why did you mention Ron?”

Because he is the title and topic of this thread, if you look up.

We’ve explained more than enough about festivals, without posting about it more here.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

"Why did you mention Ron?"

We've explained more than enough about festivals, without posting about it more here.

The subject has changed. That is natural. But I have a new question about festivals. You are avoiding answering it. I have reviewed the subject over and over and the answer to this question has not been discussed. Plus, when I approached you in the appropiate thread you stopped responding and started talking about Chuseok in other threads. I don't understand why you continue to speak with me with these rude undertones. I've been nothing but respectful to you and extremely neutral.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

"Why did you mention Ron?"

We've explained more than enough about festivals, without posting about it more here.

The subject has changed. That is natural. But I have a new question about festivals. You are avoiding answering it. I have reviewed the subject over and over and the answer to this question has not been discussed. Plus, when I approached you in the appropiate thread you stopped responding and started talking about Chuseok in other threads. I don't understand why you continue to speak with me with these rude undertones. I've been nothing but respectful to you and extremely neutral.

Participant

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God’s word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don’t ignore it this time.

Participant

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God’s word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don’t ignore it this time.

Harry
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Considering you claim to have 1,799,998 members (almost 1,799, 997) to have "several black members" sounds like you have a token pew. more than likely located in the back of the "cult den". I know ex members who say they only recruited pretty white people. 

Harry
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Considering you claim to have 1,799,998 members (almost 1,799, 997) to have "several black members" sounds like you have a token pew. more than likely located in the back of the "cult den". I know ex members who say they only recruited pretty white people. 

Smurf
    Participant

Harry wrote:

I know ex members who say they only recruited pretty white people. 

Ooooh, so that's why I got recruited… That explains everything.

Smurf
    Participant

Harry wrote:

I know ex members who say they only recruited pretty white people. 

Ooooh, so that's why I got recruited… That explains everything.

Truth
    Participant

why are you so stupid and ignorant when it comes to what Ron said?

where you there in 2002 & 2003? if you were a member of the Church in LA then I’m sorry you missed out on that study.

just because they had a study or sermon regarding black people going to heaven doesn’t mean they’re not going to allow black people to attend at their church! the church is not that stupid except for you maybe! of course the church will say anything that comes up against them! but as far as I am concerned God never had to justify himself!!

they knew Diane and Ron told the truth that’s why they made that stupid video debunking what they said.

also Ron was in the church two years before diane was that means he may have learned some things different than she did.

the church was very different back then what is wrong with you anyways?

this is why the older members have seen such a big change in the doctrine of the church.

new members within the last 5 years will never know .

so you better shut your big fat mouth until you get your facts straight Mr.

any sane person knows that when you speak the truth you never need to justify or have an excuse for what was said or done!

always remember one lie is way too many for God!

Truth
    Participant

why are you so stupid and ignorant when it comes to what Ron said?

where you there in 2002 & 2003? if you were a member of the Church in LA then I’m sorry you missed out on that study.

just because they had a study or sermon regarding black people going to heaven doesn’t mean they’re not going to allow black people to attend at their church! the church is not that stupid except for you maybe! of course the church will say anything that comes up against them! but as far as I am concerned God never had to justify himself!!

they knew Diane and Ron told the truth that’s why they made that stupid video debunking what they said.

also Ron was in the church two years before diane was that means he may have learned some things different than she did.

the church was very different back then what is wrong with you anyways?

this is why the older members have seen such a big change in the doctrine of the church.

new members within the last 5 years will never know .

so you better shut your big fat mouth until you get your facts straight Mr.

any sane person knows that when you speak the truth you never need to justify or have an excuse for what was said or done!

always remember one lie is way too many for God!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God's word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don't ignore it this time.

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God's word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don't ignore it this time.

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

So you can excuse some of us for jumping the gun. The difference between Food and Idols is important for the sake of Christmas which emil supports.

Which still doesn't adress the puritans, the 3rd century ban on pagan trees and decorations for Christmas, or Tertullian's criticism of Christmas and its pagan idols.

In fact I see that its been very conveniently forgotten.

I have addressed that in another thread and not ignored it. You will have to give me the proper reference about the puritans thing.

Regarding Tertullian's criticism, you will realize what exactly he is citicising if you actually care to read the whole of his 14th chapter. He is writing in the context of Christians of the time actually joining their pagan neighbours in their celebrations. The quote you gave is also not accurate. Either you or Hislop have added words to suit your agenda.

But more interestingly, Tertulian quoting scripture says,

The Holy Spirit upbraids the Jews with their holy-days. "Your Sabbaths, and new moons, and ceremonies," says He, "My soul hates."

The whole chapter is very interesting though the language is sometimes hard to follow.

Taking a sprig of mistletoe and telling people to kiss under it does not suddenly make it Christian becuase "you want it to". It remains to be a pagan ritual which is only practiced today because people have been decieved into not caring about it after ignoring all the warnings from the early church.

I don't know which church does that. Mine doesn't.

Food on the other hand is excuseable for it is all good to eat, whereas rituals with idol objects is not for they are never good to do, even if you call it in honor of Christ.

In fact, and in specific, that is the very definintion of taking the Lord's name in vain.

I agree. How about worshiping calling some woman a goddess and worshiping her? Would that be idol worship?

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

So you can excuse some of us for jumping the gun. The difference between Food and Idols is important for the sake of Christmas which emil supports.

Which still doesn't adress the puritans, the 3rd century ban on pagan trees and decorations for Christmas, or Tertullian's criticism of Christmas and its pagan idols.

In fact I see that its been very conveniently forgotten.

I have addressed that in another thread and not ignored it. You will have to give me the proper reference about the puritans thing.

Regarding Tertullian's criticism, you will realize what exactly he is citicising if you actually care to read the whole of his 14th chapter. He is writing in the context of Christians of the time actually joining their pagan neighbours in their celebrations. The quote you gave is also not accurate. Either you or Hislop have added words to suit your agenda.

But more interestingly, Tertulian quoting scripture says,

The Holy Spirit upbraids the Jews with their holy-days. "Your Sabbaths, and new moons, and ceremonies," says He, "My soul hates."

The whole chapter is very interesting though the language is sometimes hard to follow.

Taking a sprig of mistletoe and telling people to kiss under it does not suddenly make it Christian becuase "you want it to". It remains to be a pagan ritual which is only practiced today because people have been decieved into not caring about it after ignoring all the warnings from the early church.

I don't know which church does that. Mine doesn't.

Food on the other hand is excuseable for it is all good to eat, whereas rituals with idol objects is not for they are never good to do, even if you call it in honor of Christ.

In fact, and in specific, that is the very definintion of taking the Lord's name in vain.

I agree. How about worshiping calling some woman a goddess and worshiping her? Would that be idol worship?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now that I think about it.. I don't recall a Christmas tree, mistletoe, or any of those things actually being in the church during Christmas. All that was done at home. We didn't even sing jingle bells.. We sung songs like "The Precious Lamb of God".. Christmas is celebrated [mostly] by Christians but it's not done in the church. I'm going to do an interview on 3 different Christian churches to see what they did last year for Christmas. I want to know if they decorated the santuary with wreaths and such..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now that I think about it.. I don't recall a Christmas tree, mistletoe, or any of those things actually being in the church during Christmas. All that was done at home. We didn't even sing jingle bells.. We sung songs like "The Precious Lamb of God".. Christmas is celebrated [mostly] by Christians but it's not done in the church. I'm going to do an interview on 3 different Christian churches to see what they did last year for Christmas. I want to know if they decorated the santuary with wreaths and such..

Simon
    Participant

Every church I have been in at christmas time has done trees

Viewing 20 replies - 361 through 380 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.