"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Simon
    Participant

Every church I have been in at christmas time has done trees

emil
    Participant

Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is. He spent 12 years in a place worshiping and preaching a god who wrote an entire book which they claim was a lie. What goes around comes around.

emil
    Participant

Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is. He spent 12 years in a place worshiping and preaching a god who wrote an entire book which they claim was a lie. What goes around comes around.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Simon, 144000 wrote this:

144000 wrote:

Taking a sprig of mistletoe and telling people to kiss under it does not suddenly make it Christian becuase "you want it to". It remains to be a pagan ritual which is only practiced today because people have been decieved into not caring about it after ignoring all the warnings from the early church.

You know any church where it is done or a church which encourages its congregation to do that at home?

Even if the churches you went to did trees, did it have anything to do with the worship?

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Simon, 144000 wrote this:

144000 wrote:

Taking a sprig of mistletoe and telling people to kiss under it does not suddenly make it Christian becuase "you want it to". It remains to be a pagan ritual which is only practiced today because people have been decieved into not caring about it after ignoring all the warnings from the early church.

You know any church where it is done or a church which encourages its congregation to do that at home?

Even if the churches you went to did trees, did it have anything to do with the worship?

Simon
    Participant

Being by the altar its debateable I personally believe it should've been in the back

Simon
    Participant

Being by the altar its debateable I personally believe it should've been in the back

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Pagan: religious activity directed toward a god other than the true Creator; a person who worships a false god

Worship: reverence or adoration to a diety

Pagan worship: reverence or adoration to any god other than the true Creator

Example: The WMSCOG says that holding service on Sunday is worship towards the Sun god. Going to service at Zion on Saturday is worshipping the true God. But simply being in the pews isn't worship. There are former members, one I know personally, who still prayed in the name Jesus even though she kept Sabbath in Zion. Technically, she wasn't worshipping F&M [though she was in the pews on Saturday in Zion at the appointed time] but Jesus Christ. Worship is an action meaning you have to be doing something to be considered worshipping anything. Putting a bulb on a tree isn't worship. Bowing down and praying to the tree is. Kissing under a mistletoe isn't worshipping. Praying to the mistletoe is. Sitting in the sanctuary on the Sabbath isn't worshipping. Singing praise to Ash and Zahng is. Putting a veil on your head isn't worshipping. Praying to Ash and Zahng is.

Modern day Christmas [in most homes] doesn't include reverence or adoration to the Sun god; modern day Easter [in most homes] doesn't include reverence or adoration to Esther. 144,000.. you must understand what it means to worship to say anyone is participating in any kind of worship whether it's to Ash & Zahng or someone else.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Pagan: religious activity directed toward a god other than the true Creator; a person who worships a false god

Worship: reverence or adoration to a diety

Pagan worship: reverence or adoration to any god other than the true Creator

Example: The WMSCOG says that holding service on Sunday is worship towards the Sun god. Going to service at Zion on Saturday is worshipping the true God. But simply being in the pews isn't worship. There are former members, one I know personally, who still prayed in the name Jesus even though she kept Sabbath in Zion. Technically, she wasn't worshipping F&M [though she was in the pews on Saturday in Zion at the appointed time] but Jesus Christ. Worship is an action meaning you have to be doing something to be considered worshipping anything. Putting a bulb on a tree isn't worship. Bowing down and praying to the tree is. Kissing under a mistletoe isn't worshipping. Praying to the mistletoe is. Sitting in the sanctuary on the Sabbath isn't worshipping. Singing praise to Ash and Zahng is. Putting a veil on your head isn't worshipping. Praying to Ash and Zahng is.

Modern day Christmas [in most homes] doesn't include reverence or adoration to the Sun god; modern day Easter [in most homes] doesn't include reverence or adoration to Esther. 144,000.. you must understand what it means to worship to say anyone is participating in any kind of worship whether it's to Ash & Zahng or someone else.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God's word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don't ignore it this time.

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

I and 144000 are not on two different pages.  I said the Event that Mother had hosted was not pagan.  That is what I'm talking about.  You keep on misunderstanding us.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

What counts as religious or religion has been explained. Food blatantly sacrificed to idols through rituals and prayer, prayer to idols, objects that worship a God, holy days that you claim are related to God, and what is in your heart as far as a belief system goes. Did you want God's word on idolatry, or did you want the dictionary definition of a religion?

Either one is before you now. Please don't ignore it this time.

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

I and 144000 are not on two different pages.  I said the Event that Mother had hosted was not pagan.  That is what I'm talking about.  You keep on misunderstanding us.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Truth wrote:

why are you so stupid and ignorant when it comes to what Ron said?

where you there in 2002 & 2003? if you were a member of the Church in LA then I'm sorry you missed out on that study.

just because they had a study or sermon regarding black people going to heaven doesn't mean they're not going to allow black people to attend at their church! the church is not that stupid except for you maybe! of course the church will say anything that comes up against them! but as far as I am concerned God never had to justify himself!!

they knew Diane and Ron told the truth that's why they made that stupid video debunking what they said.

also Ron was in the church two years before diane was that means he may have learned some things different than she did.

the church was very different back then what is wrong with you anyways?

this is why the older members have seen such a big change in the doctrine of the church.

new members within the last 5 years will never know .

so you better shut your big fat mouth until you get your facts straight Mr.

any sane person knows that when you speak the truth you never need to justify or have an excuse for what was said or done!

always remember one lie is way too many for God!

Stop crying, Mr! lolz

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Truth wrote:

why are you so stupid and ignorant when it comes to what Ron said?

where you there in 2002 & 2003? if you were a member of the Church in LA then I'm sorry you missed out on that study.

just because they had a study or sermon regarding black people going to heaven doesn't mean they're not going to allow black people to attend at their church! the church is not that stupid except for you maybe! of course the church will say anything that comes up against them! but as far as I am concerned God never had to justify himself!!

they knew Diane and Ron told the truth that's why they made that stupid video debunking what they said.

also Ron was in the church two years before diane was that means he may have learned some things different than she did.

the church was very different back then what is wrong with you anyways?

this is why the older members have seen such a big change in the doctrine of the church.

new members within the last 5 years will never know .

so you better shut your big fat mouth until you get your facts straight Mr.

any sane person knows that when you speak the truth you never need to justify or have an excuse for what was said or done!

always remember one lie is way too many for God!

Stop crying, Mr! lolz

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

He didn't bend anything, denial is hard to overcome.  Just face it old Ron is a liar! So is Diane , a huge big FAT one at that! lolz you're wondering if I meant that literally or not right! lolz  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

He didn't bend anything, denial is hard to overcome.  Just face it old Ron is a liar! So is Diane , a huge big FAT one at that! lolz you're wondering if I meant that literally or not right! lolz  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

144000 don't waste your time on this argument, untill they face the fact they have been commiting idolatry they won't understand.  It's denial.  They don't want to admit it or accept it.  So don't waste your breath, we both have explained about this and proved their idolatry enough.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

144000 don't waste your time on this argument, untill they face the fact they have been commiting idolatry they won't understand.  It's denial.  They don't want to admit it or accept it.  So don't waste your breath, we both have explained about this and proved their idolatry enough.  

Participant

Agreed, thank you for your help.

Participant

Agreed, thank you for your help.

Joshua
    Participant

I worship Jesus the Christ and if this is idolatry then I am happy to be guilty. Thank you for recognizing my guilt.

Viewing 20 replies - 381 through 400 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.