Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Joshua
    Participant

You might get a kick out of this:

Chemistry formula

Teacher : What happens when Carbon Monoxide reacts with 2 Molecules of Iron??

Student : COFFEE !!

Teacher : How ?

Student : CO + 2Fe = COFFEE !! 

Joshua
    Participant

You might get a kick out of this:

Chemistry formula

Teacher : What happens when Carbon Monoxide reacts with 2 Molecules of Iron??

Student : COFFEE !!

Teacher : How ?

Student : CO + 2Fe = COFFEE !! 

Joshua
    Participant

This is just corny! I had to post it for you.

Benny Shapiro worked at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. He used to tell his friends that he was the curator, although his primary job was to keep the exhibits clean and polished.

One day he happened to be dusting around the Arabian exhibit, and he noticed an ancient urn that needed some cleaning. He got out his dust rag and began polishing. Lo and behold, an enormous Genie appeared before him.

"Master," the Genie began, "I am the Genie of the urn. I can grant you three wishes, but there is one condition I will put on you — you must never shave or cut your beard for the rest of your life, or you will be forced to take my place inside the urn forever."

Benny thought about it for a bit, and decided it was a fair condition for three wishes. So Benny wished for 49% of the total Microsoft stock which was promptly granted. Then he wished for the most beautiful woman in the world as his wife and lo and behold she was. Finally, he wished for fame and fortune and he instantly became a worldwide celebrity.

Over the years, Benny's beard became longer and longer until it almost reached the floor. As it grew longer, it began to itch. He tried to ignore it, but the itch became more and more irritating – while the memory of the Genie's warning faded. Finally he decided he had to get rid of the beard and he shaved it off. Instantly he was trapped in the urn, to stay there forever.

The moral of the story?

A Benny shaved is a Benny urned. 

Joshua
    Participant

This is just corny! I had to post it for you.

Benny Shapiro worked at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. He used to tell his friends that he was the curator, although his primary job was to keep the exhibits clean and polished.

One day he happened to be dusting around the Arabian exhibit, and he noticed an ancient urn that needed some cleaning. He got out his dust rag and began polishing. Lo and behold, an enormous Genie appeared before him.

"Master," the Genie began, "I am the Genie of the urn. I can grant you three wishes, but there is one condition I will put on you — you must never shave or cut your beard for the rest of your life, or you will be forced to take my place inside the urn forever."

Benny thought about it for a bit, and decided it was a fair condition for three wishes. So Benny wished for 49% of the total Microsoft stock which was promptly granted. Then he wished for the most beautiful woman in the world as his wife and lo and behold she was. Finally, he wished for fame and fortune and he instantly became a worldwide celebrity.

Over the years, Benny's beard became longer and longer until it almost reached the floor. As it grew longer, it began to itch. He tried to ignore it, but the itch became more and more irritating – while the memory of the Genie's warning faded. Finally he decided he had to get rid of the beard and he shaved it off. Instantly he was trapped in the urn, to stay there forever.

The moral of the story?

A Benny shaved is a Benny urned. 

Rahab
    Participant

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks…

Rahab
    Participant

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks…

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I hope you won't consider this one offensive.

One day, a handsome young man was walking alone an alley when he was approached by a very old woman. 

She said to him, "Young man, I am a princess cursed by an evil witch who was envious of my beauty. Please help me, if you make love to me now the curse will be lifted." The young man believe and did what she have requested. After the deed, the young man seeing that she was still a old woman asks, "Why haven't you change yet?"

The old woman faced him and said, "Boy, indeed, you are still young! You still believe in fairytales!"

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I hope you won't consider this one offensive.

One day, a handsome young man was walking alone an alley when he was approached by a very old woman. 

She said to him, "Young man, I am a princess cursed by an evil witch who was envious of my beauty. Please help me, if you make love to me now the curse will be lifted." The young man believe and did what she have requested. After the deed, the young man seeing that she was still a old woman asks, "Why haven't you change yet?"

The old woman faced him and said, "Boy, indeed, you are still young! You still believe in fairytales!"

Simon
    Participant

Q: why can’t a t rex clap?

A: because it’s extinct

Simon
    Participant

Q: why can’t a t rex clap?

A: because it’s extinct

Joshua
    Participant

Bringing you some funny once again:

Wife texts husband on a cold winter morning: "Windows frozen."

Husband texts back: "Pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later: "Computer's completely not working now."

Joshua
    Participant

Bringing you some funny once again:

Wife texts husband on a cold winter morning: "Windows frozen."

Husband texts back: "Pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later: "Computer's completely not working now."

Rahab
    Participant

Ha ha haha ha ! The last two posts crack me up!

Rahab
    Participant

Ha ha haha ha ! The last two posts crack me up!

Simon
    Participant

Little Bobby was spending the weekend with his grandmother after a particularly trying week in kindergarten. His grandmother decided to take him to the park on Saturday morning. It had been snowing all night and everything was beautiful. 

His grandmother remarked…"doesn't it look like an artist painted this scenery? Did you know God painted this just for you?" 

Bobby said, "Yes, God did it and he did it left handed." 

This confused his grandmother a bit, and she asked him "What makes you say God did this with his left hand?" 

"Well," said Bobby, "we learned at Sunday School last week that Jesus sits on God's right hand!"

Simon
    Participant

Little Bobby was spending the weekend with his grandmother after a particularly trying week in kindergarten. His grandmother decided to take him to the park on Saturday morning. It had been snowing all night and everything was beautiful. 

His grandmother remarked…"doesn't it look like an artist painted this scenery? Did you know God painted this just for you?" 

Bobby said, "Yes, God did it and he did it left handed." 

This confused his grandmother a bit, and she asked him "What makes you say God did this with his left hand?" 

"Well," said Bobby, "we learned at Sunday School last week that Jesus sits on God's right hand!"

Joshua
    Participant

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny Farts!

Joshua
    Participant

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny Farts!

Joshua
    Participant

Arizona Rain

A visitor once asked, "Does it ever rain in Arizona?"

A rancher quickly answered, "Yes, it does.  Do you remember in the Bible where it rained for 40 days and 40 nights?"

The visitor replied, "Yes, I'm familiar with Noah's flood."

"Well," the rancher puffed up, "We got about two and a half inches of that." 

Joshua
    Participant

Arizona Rain

A visitor once asked, "Does it ever rain in Arizona?"

A rancher quickly answered, "Yes, it does.  Do you remember in the Bible where it rained for 40 days and 40 nights?"

The visitor replied, "Yes, I'm familiar with Noah's flood."

"Well," the rancher puffed up, "We got about two and a half inches of that." 

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.