Let's put some humor in here!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Budro dies and goes to Hell. He's sitting down there mildly content. Satan walks by, sees him and says, "What's with you?" He says, "This feels like a June day in Louisiana." Satan gets mad and goes over to the thermostate and turns it up. Later he comes by and Budro is smiling to himself. Satan goes, "What are you smiling about?" Budro says, "This feels like a July day down on the biyjou." Satan gets more angree and turns the thermostate up even higher. About a half hour later Satan walks by and Budro is kinda snickering now. He says, "It's hotter than Hell down here. What are you snickering about?" He says, "This feels like an August day down south." Satan goes over to the thermostate and reefs on it and breaks it. Things start getting cold, it starts icing up, eventually it starts snowing. Satan comes by and Budro is rolling with laughter on the ground, he's high fiving the demons, and generally causing a scene. Satan goes, "What's your problem. Before it was hotter than hell and now it's freezing. Why are you so excited?" He says, "Well obviously the Saints just won the Superbowl!"

Add your humorous story here!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL! this one cracked me up!

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL! this one cracked me up!

Simon
    Participant

Strange new trend at the office. People putting names on food in the company fridge, today I had a sandwich named Kevin

Simon
    Participant

Strange new trend at the office. People putting names on food in the company fridge, today I had a sandwich named Kevin

Joshua
    Participant

This is some great stuff you guys. I don't know about you but it sure feels good to laugh once in a while. I check this posting almost daily and I like what I'm seeing. This part of our humanity is alive and well. Thank you for contributing.

Joshua
    Participant

This is some great stuff you guys. I don't know about you but it sure feels good to laugh once in a while. I check this posting almost daily and I like what I'm seeing. This part of our humanity is alive and well. Thank you for contributing.

Joshua
    Participant

<font face=””>A religious man is on top of a roof during a great flood. A man comes by in a boat and says "get in, get in!" The religous man replies, " no I have faith in God, he will grant me a miracle."

Later the water is up to his waist and another boat comes by and the guy tells him to get in again. He responds that he has faith in god and god will give him a miracle. With the water at about chest high, another boat comes to rescue him, but he turns down the offer again cause "God will grant him a miracle."

With the water at chin high, a helicopter throws down a ladder and they tell him to get in, mumbling with the water in his mouth, he again turns down the request for help for the faith of God. He arrives at the gates of heaven with broken faith and says to Peter, I thought God would grand me a miracle and I have been let down." St. Peter chuckles and responds, "I don't know what you're complaining about, we sent you three boats and a helicopter." </font>

Joshua
    Participant

<font face=””>A religious man is on top of a roof during a great flood. A man comes by in a boat and says "get in, get in!" The religous man replies, " no I have faith in God, he will grant me a miracle."

Later the water is up to his waist and another boat comes by and the guy tells him to get in again. He responds that he has faith in god and god will give him a miracle. With the water at about chest high, another boat comes to rescue him, but he turns down the offer again cause "God will grant him a miracle."

With the water at chin high, a helicopter throws down a ladder and they tell him to get in, mumbling with the water in his mouth, he again turns down the request for help for the faith of God. He arrives at the gates of heaven with broken faith and says to Peter, I thought God would grand me a miracle and I have been let down." St. Peter chuckles and responds, "I don't know what you're complaining about, we sent you three boats and a helicopter." </font>

Joshua
    Participant

Where I live it's so cold that when I turned on the shower, I got hail. 

Here's your humor for today in case the opening line didn't make you smile:

In one small town the Sheriff was also the Veterinarian.

One night an agitated citizen phoned him: "We need you right away!"

"Do you need me as the sheriff or the vet?"

"Both!  We can't get our dog's mouth open, and there's a burglar in it!"

Joshua
    Participant

Where I live it's so cold that when I turned on the shower, I got hail. 

Here's your humor for today in case the opening line didn't make you smile:

In one small town the Sheriff was also the Veterinarian.

One night an agitated citizen phoned him: "We need you right away!"

"Do you need me as the sheriff or the vet?"

"Both!  We can't get our dog's mouth open, and there's a burglar in it!"

Joshua
    Participant

Sorry but I'm posting two jokes in the same day:

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.

The teacher says, “Why are you arguing?”

One boy answers, “We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.”

“You should be ashamed of yourselves,” said the teacher, “When I was your age I didn’t even know what a lie was.”

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher. 

Joshua
    Participant

Sorry but I'm posting two jokes in the same day:

Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.

The teacher says, “Why are you arguing?”

One boy answers, “We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.”

“You should be ashamed of yourselves,” said the teacher, “When I was your age I didn’t even know what a lie was.”

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher. 

genny
    Participant

I love this thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here's one of my pastor's favorites.  He probably tells some version of it once a year…

Last week I was out for a hike in the hills here.  It was such a beautiful day, and I was just walking along when all of a sudden a mountain lion jumped out in front of my path.  He stared at me and got ready to pounce.  I froze.  The only think I could think of was to play dead, so I collapsed on the ground and lay there.  Pretty soon I could feel the breath of the mountain lion as he sniffed at me, and I could feel the warmth and fur as he brushed my skin, examining me.  Then I felt his jaws clamp down on my shoe!  He started tugging me into the bushes.  I didn't know what to do!  My mind was in a panic as he was pulling my leg…..  just like I'm pulling yours.

genny
    Participant

I love this thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here's one of my pastor's favorites.  He probably tells some version of it once a year…

Last week I was out for a hike in the hills here.  It was such a beautiful day, and I was just walking along when all of a sudden a mountain lion jumped out in front of my path.  He stared at me and got ready to pounce.  I froze.  The only think I could think of was to play dead, so I collapsed on the ground and lay there.  Pretty soon I could feel the breath of the mountain lion as he sniffed at me, and I could feel the warmth and fur as he brushed my skin, examining me.  Then I felt his jaws clamp down on my shoe!  He started tugging me into the bushes.  I didn't know what to do!  My mind was in a panic as he was pulling my leg…..  just like I'm pulling yours.

KF
    Participant

Marvin, was in the hospital on his death bed. The family called Marvin’s Preacher to be with him in his final moments. As the Preacher stood by the bed, Marvin’s condition seemed to deteriorate, and Marvin motioned for someone to quickly pass him a pen and paper. The Preacher quickly got a pen and paper and lovingly handed it to Marvin. But before he had a chance to read the note, Marvin died. The Preacher feeling that now wasn’t the right time to read it put the note in his jacket pocket. It was at the funeral while speaking that the Preacher suddenly remembered the note. Reaching deep into his pocket the Preacher said “and you know what, I suddenly remembered that right before Marvin died he handed me a note, and knowing Marvin I’m sure it was something inspiring that we can all gain from. With that introduction the Preacher ripped out the note and opened it.

The note said “HEY, YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!”

KF
    Participant

Marvin, was in the hospital on his death bed. The family called Marvin’s Preacher to be with him in his final moments. As the Preacher stood by the bed, Marvin’s condition seemed to deteriorate, and Marvin motioned for someone to quickly pass him a pen and paper. The Preacher quickly got a pen and paper and lovingly handed it to Marvin. But before he had a chance to read the note, Marvin died. The Preacher feeling that now wasn’t the right time to read it put the note in his jacket pocket. It was at the funeral while speaking that the Preacher suddenly remembered the note. Reaching deep into his pocket the Preacher said “and you know what, I suddenly remembered that right before Marvin died he handed me a note, and knowing Marvin I’m sure it was something inspiring that we can all gain from. With that introduction the Preacher ripped out the note and opened it.

The note said “HEY, YOU ARE STANDING ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!”

Joshua
    Participant

It's so cold here:

Yesterday I went to WalMart and I saw a Amish guy buying a electric blanket!

I returned home after work, turned on the shower, and hail came out of it!

Later I went to the mall. I saw a fur coat wearing a fat lady!

Joshua
    Participant

It's so cold here:

Yesterday I went to WalMart and I saw a Amish guy buying a electric blanket!

I returned home after work, turned on the shower, and hail came out of it!

Later I went to the mall. I saw a fur coat wearing a fat lady!

Joshua
    Participant

Hope this gives you a smile today:

A man goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts.”

The doctor asks, “What do you mean?”

The man says, “When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee – OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts.”

The doctor says, “I know what’s wrong with you – you’ve broken your finger!” 

Joshua
    Participant

Hope this gives you a smile today:

A man goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts.”

The doctor asks, “What do you mean?”

The man says, “When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee – OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts.”

The doctor says, “I know what’s wrong with you – you’ve broken your finger!” 

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.