WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Simon
    Participant

telepathy is not omniscience.

And I wasn't talking about loneliness but praying for God to send me truth I do not see church as a cure for lonliness.

Simon
    Participant

And I wasn't talking about loneliness but praying for God to send me truth I do not see church as a cure for lonliness.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

About lonliness, I meant that if satan can know that someone is lonely and searching for truth and meaning in life, then he can send people into their life to lead them away from God.

(And getting involved with people, socializing, is a cure for lonliness, no matter if it's at a church or knitting club.)

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

About lonliness, I meant that if satan can know that someone is lonely and searching for truth and meaning in life, then he can send people into their life to lead them away from God.

(And getting involved with people, socializing, is a cure for lonliness, no matter if it's at a church or knitting club.)

WMS brother
    Participant

Miracles are the signs of False Prophets.

WMS brother
    Participant

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

So Jesus was a false prophet?

genny
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

WMS brother
    Participant

genny wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

Jesus was the one who gave that warning, so that means, after Jesus.

WMS brother
    Participant

genny wrote:

WMS brother wrote:

Jesus was the one who gave that warning, so that means, after Jesus.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Concerning my personal fragrance about being able to keep Passover as a miracle:

The greatest miracle is to be able to go to Heaven. One cannot enter Heaven with a new car. Your new car will be destroyed. But as taught, through the Passover, we are given the right of passage to enter Heaven. This is the miracle I was speaking of. Being able to keep Passover means I am capable of entering Heaven. The miracle being that Mother satisfies every question/ thought a Brother or Sister has when they go to meet Her. Do you know how many people visit Her during 1 trip? Do you know how organized they would have to be to pull off every coincedence without any visiting member noticing? After so many coincedences, one must wonder.. But it all falls back on what people view as miracles. You don't see the opportunity to keep PO as a miracle. I don't see receiving a new car as a miracle.

The miracles Jesus warned about were the physical miracles. As I understand it, God performed many miracles. The manna from the sky; healing the 10 who had leprosy. But just like God, other people can perform miracles too. I think Jesus performed the physical miracles to the prove the point that those miracles will not make someone believe in the true Saviour.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Concerning my personal fragrance about being able to keep Passover as a miracle:

The greatest miracle is to be able to go to Heaven. One cannot enter Heaven with a new car. Your new car will be destroyed. But as taught, through the Passover, we are given the right of passage to enter Heaven. This is the miracle I was speaking of. Being able to keep Passover means I am capable of entering Heaven. The miracle being that Mother satisfies every question/ thought a Brother or Sister has when they go to meet Her. Do you know how many people visit Her during 1 trip? Do you know how organized they would have to be to pull off every coincedence without any visiting member noticing? After so many coincedences, one must wonder.. But it all falls back on what people view as miracles. You don't see the opportunity to keep PO as a miracle. I don't see receiving a new car as a miracle.

The miracles Jesus warned about were the physical miracles. As I understand it, God performed many miracles. The manna from the sky; healing the 10 who had leprosy. But just like God, other people can perform miracles too. I think Jesus performed the physical miracles to the prove the point that those miracles will not make someone believe in the true Saviour.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I think Jesus performed the physical miracles to the prove the point that those miracles will not make someone believe in the true Saviour.

I would agree with your assesment; in Egypt, the miracles, signs, and wonders did not convince anyone until the true miracle, Passover.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I think Jesus performed the physical miracles to the prove the point that those miracles will not make someone believe in the true Saviour.

I would agree with your assesment; in Egypt, the miracles, signs, and wonders did not convince anyone until the true miracle, Passover.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

shimon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Amen! (I literally said that outloud. #smileyface)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

shimon wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Amen! (I literally said that outloud. #smileyface)

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Programmed

You are free to believe that but that doesn't make it so.

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Programmed

You are free to believe that but that doesn't make it so.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jubilee:

You don't believe that the OT PO was a miracle performed by God that set the Israelites free from slavery? I mean, it's clearly written in the Scripture. To believe this fact doesn't make someone programmed. My grandmother, who is not a member of the COG, must also be programmed because she would definitely agree. But then I wonder, who is she programmed by?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jubilee:

You don't believe that the OT PO was a miracle performed by God that set the Israelites free from slavery? I mean, it's clearly written in the Scripture. To believe this fact doesn't make someone programmed. My grandmother, who is not a member of the COG, must also be programmed because she would definitely agree. But then I wonder, who is she programmed by?

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.