WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Joshua
    Participant

The Passover was the final straw. Many other plagues / judgments had already taken place. God knew what he was doing and the timing of what he was going to do. The Passover is the Anniversary of the final straw. A celebration of freedom. A lot had to happen before freedom was achieved for the children of Israel.

Joshua
    Participant

The Passover was the final straw. Many other plagues / judgments had already taken place. God knew what he was doing and the timing of what he was going to do. The Passover is the Anniversary of the final straw. A celebration of freedom. A lot had to happen before freedom was achieved for the children of Israel.

Simon
    Participant

No God hardened Pharoahs heart the other nine times clearly it was never God's intention to use the plagues to free Israel.

Simon
    Participant

No God hardened Pharoahs heart the other nine times clearly it was never God's intention to use the plagues to free Israel.

Jubilee
    Participant

I am sorry Renita,  there is a misunderstanding regarding the Passover.   It was the way you said "in Egypt, the miracles, signs, and wonders did not convince anyone until the true miracle, Passover."  that is part of the study programmed by wms for "the passover the way to enternal life.   They changed it last year to reflect what you just said.  We members of wms don't realize how programmed we are.  All the studies have been drilled into us repeat and repeat.

Jubilee
    Participant

I am sorry Renita,  there is a misunderstanding regarding the Passover.   It was the way you said "in Egypt, the miracles, signs, and wonders did not convince anyone until the true miracle, Passover."  that is part of the study programmed by wms for "the passover the way to enternal life.   They changed it last year to reflect what you just said.  We members of wms don't realize how programmed we are.  All the studies have been drilled into us repeat and repeat.

Jubilee
    Participant

Also, we were taught in Mat 12:39; "A wicked and adulterous genertion asks for a miraculous sign!

So, then does miracles still happen by God?

Jubilee
    Participant

Also, we were taught in Mat 12:39; "A wicked and adulterous genertion asks for a miraculous sign!

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

I am the one who said that actually. and that really isn't a change from two years ago so they cannot have changed it last year.

Jubilee wrote:

The point is the wickedness of trying to test God not about miracles themselves.

Simon
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

I am the one who said that actually. and that really isn't a change from two years ago so they cannot have changed it last year.

Jubilee wrote:

The point is the wickedness of trying to test God not about miracles themselves.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

So if  Zhang were to be smited prior or after Pesach how would that make her a perfect sacrifce?

who said anything about her being smited?

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

So if  Zhang were to be smited prior or after Pesach how would that make her a perfect sacrifce?

who said anything about her being smited?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea, I have been studying PO: Way to E. Life for over 2 years & it has been the same.

What would have happened if the Israelites didn't keep the PO?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yea, I have been studying PO: Way to E. Life for over 2 years & it has been the same.

What would have happened if the Israelites didn't keep the PO?

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, I hope you understand the difference between between testing God by telling him to perform a miracle and / or just looking for the miracles that God has performed. God has done many things and continues to do many things. Sometimes the miracles he performs he does so because we’ve asked him to. We don’t do this to test him. Here’s where the problem with Ahn and Zahng come in. Miracles are happening every day but not by either of these two people. If they were God there would be miracles. Where are the miracles of Ahn and Zahng? I do requested that you address miracles not parlor tricks. I’m looking for the unexplainable.

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, I hope you understand the difference between between testing God by telling him to perform a miracle and / or just looking for the miracles that God has performed. God has done many things and continues to do many things. Sometimes the miracles he performs he does so because we’ve asked him to. We don’t do this to test him. Here’s where the problem with Ahn and Zahng come in. Miracles are happening every day but not by either of these two people. If they were God there would be miracles. Where are the miracles of Ahn and Zahng? I do requested that you address miracles not parlor tricks. I’m looking for the unexplainable.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Joshua:

I think my Navy experience is pretty inexplicable. My question, if God loved me & wanted me to be saved out of the COG, why did all that happen? Why did so many Brothers & Sisters who had not been to Zion suddenly decide to go on the day of PO who claim didn't know it was PO? Why did my ship stay in port for nearly a month when it was only scheduled to be there for a day? Why did I have that particular day off without asking while working early mornings & late nights literally every other day? Why suddenly was I able to take leave to go get my daughter though I never explained why to anyone? Is it because God doesn't want me to be saved out of Zion?

None of this has to do with the physical world. All of which I'm speaking of concerns my capability to receive eternal life through Christ flesh & blood given on the night of PO. My point is, if I receive the whole world, which even satan offered Jesus, what good will it be if I don't have eternal life?

I'm a single mom in the Navy with no child care. The Navy gives me great opportunities to see foreign countries, great technical experience, awesome medical & dental care, & I get to defend my country with an awesome system, CIWS. All is nice but if I don't have child care, none of that matters.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Joshua:

I think my Navy experience is pretty inexplicable. My question, if God loved me & wanted me to be saved out of the COG, why did all that happen? Why did so many Brothers & Sisters who had not been to Zion suddenly decide to go on the day of PO who claim didn't know it was PO? Why did my ship stay in port for nearly a month when it was only scheduled to be there for a day? Why did I have that particular day off without asking while working early mornings & late nights literally every other day? Why suddenly was I able to take leave to go get my daughter though I never explained why to anyone? Is it because God doesn't want me to be saved out of Zion?

None of this has to do with the physical world. All of which I'm speaking of concerns my capability to receive eternal life through Christ flesh & blood given on the night of PO. My point is, if I receive the whole world, which even satan offered Jesus, what good will it be if I don't have eternal life?

I'm a single mom in the Navy with no child care. The Navy gives me great opportunities to see foreign countries, great technical experience, awesome medical & dental care, & I get to defend my country with an awesome system, CIWS. All is nice but if I don't have child care, none of that matters.

Joshua
    Participant

You have a very nice story. The feelings that you have experienced from this are real. Here’s where the problem is. Everything that you have described can be explained. Everything right down to your command letting you go get your daughter. I do believe that you have a heart for God and I see you questioning things as you pursue the truth. This question about miracles is only one of the things that require an answer. Things that can be explained no matter how improbable still can be explained. Let me give you an example. You have an orange tree in your yard. There are exactly 12 oranges on your tree. A windstorm comes threw and knocks all of the oranges out of your tree. When you look on the ground you see that your oranges are arranged in three rows of four oranges. They are exactly six inches apart from each other. It is highly unlikely that this kind of thing would ever happened. Have you experienced a miracle or is it possible that this kind of thing could ever happen? This has an explanation even though it’s improbable it still could happen. It would be a very interesting story and some people would never believe it but it is still explainable. Jesus fed thousands of people with almost nothing and the leftovers filled several large baskets. How can that be explained? It was a miracle! I’m looking for anything that Ahn and Zahng has done that is unexplainable. I do not expect Zahng to do any miracles like some kind of trained monkey but there should be thing in the past that can’t be explained. I hope I have expressed myself more clearly. By the way as stories go I think your love for your daughter is wonderful. I wouldn’t mind having our families hand out together sometime.

Joshua
    Participant

You have a very nice story. The feelings that you have experienced from this are real. Here’s where the problem is. Everything that you have described can be explained. Everything right down to your command letting you go get your daughter. I do believe that you have a heart for God and I see you questioning things as you pursue the truth. This question about miracles is only one of the things that require an answer. Things that can be explained no matter how improbable still can be explained. Let me give you an example. You have an orange tree in your yard. There are exactly 12 oranges on your tree. A windstorm comes threw and knocks all of the oranges out of your tree. When you look on the ground you see that your oranges are arranged in three rows of four oranges. They are exactly six inches apart from each other. It is highly unlikely that this kind of thing would ever happened. Have you experienced a miracle or is it possible that this kind of thing could ever happen? This has an explanation even though it’s improbable it still could happen. It would be a very interesting story and some people would never believe it but it is still explainable. Jesus fed thousands of people with almost nothing and the leftovers filled several large baskets. How can that be explained? It was a miracle! I’m looking for anything that Ahn and Zahng has done that is unexplainable. I do not expect Zahng to do any miracles like some kind of trained monkey but there should be thing in the past that can’t be explained. I hope I have expressed myself more clearly. By the way as stories go I think your love for your daughter is wonderful. I wouldn’t mind having our families hand out together sometime.

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.