WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

genny
    Participant

ha ๐Ÿ™‚

I think Joshua's talking about miracles, though.  Are there any miracles, signs, and wonders that have been performed by Ahn or Zahng?

genny
    Participant

ha ๐Ÿ™‚

I think Joshua's talking about miracles, though.  Are there any miracles, signs, and wonders that have been performed by Ahn or Zahng?

Joshua
    Participant

They’ve also closed and reopened their Kansas City church a couple of times in the last year. I do want to refocus this discussion back to the topic though. What miracles did Ahn and Zahng do?

Joshua
    Participant

They’ve also closed and reopened their Kansas City church a couple of times in the last year. I do want to refocus this discussion back to the topic though. What miracles did Ahn and Zahng do?

king34
    Participant

none..!!!

king34
    Participant

none..!!!

genny
    Participant

Just for information, the LA church is not closed.  If you heard it had closed, it may have been changing locations.

genny
    Participant

Just for information, the LA church is not closed.  If you heard it had closed, it may have been changing locations.

Joshua
    Participant

Hey King 34, I think you’re right. Someone else said just because we haven’t heard about any doesn’t mean that mother hasn’t done any. Since then I have not heard of anything. Still waiting.

Joshua
    Participant

Hey King 34, I think you’re right. Someone else said just because we haven’t heard about any doesn’t mean that mother hasn’t done any. Since then I have not heard of anything. Still waiting.

king34
    Participant

Well since last time that I spoke to my ex joshua she has not done anything. But she thinks that the world is going to end in december (thats what she has been told) so im guessing that mother will reveal her self then.

king34
    Participant

Well since last time that I spoke to my ex joshua she has not done anything. But she thinks that the world is going to end in december (thats what she has been told) so im guessing that mother will reveal her self then.

Joshua
    Participant

They’ll probably use the Jonah study as the reason why the world spins on. It’ll be something like father is giving us more time to gather the elect. The Jonah study is about Niniva being spared from Gods destruction. This group has used this excuse before. Sad really.

Joshua
    Participant

They’ll probably use the Jonah study as the reason why the world spins on. It’ll be something like father is giving us more time to gather the elect. The Jonah study is about Niniva being spared from Gods destruction. This group has used this excuse before. Sad really.

Simon
    Participant

Actually the Church has never taught 2012 end of time but end of Gospel age and explicitly stated it isn't the same thing.

As far as miracles, I would say the fact Mother has given strong indication of knowing our thoughts is something. (You can argue miracles can be from evil too but that doesn't change the fact)

A sister was going to ask Mother if Tomatoes were a fruit or vegetable (seriously who would make this stuff up[though I also wonder why you would want to ask God a question like that, some people are kinda weird I guess]) and didn't mention it to anyone until the busride to Jerusalem Temple from the airport and dinner that night had a fruit bowl with little Roma Tomatoes in it.   Why would someone put tomatoes in a fruit bowl under normal circumstances?

Another time on the way from the bus from an excursion someone said they wanted Pizza for dinner and everyone was like this is Korea no way it's gonna happen and when they got back Mother was slicing Pizza for them.

I had been praying a question to God about something and when our sister came back from Korea Mother had sent back a relevent gift with her for me.

We also have a picture in our sanctuary from a trip before I joined WMC but our deacon had a really strangly enormous smile on it like unreal and he told the story that just before the picture was taken he was thinking "Mother I know you can hear me I know you were real but just give me  a sign you hear me" and she waved at him from the front and then he thought "mother?" and she did it again.

I also heard the story from another trip from well before where Mother was giving everyone highfives and a taller brother leaned down for her and she shook her head lifted his hand up and rather floated up than jumped to highfive him.

Most of those are hearsay I know but the first is too bizarre for me to believe someone would make up and of course the one I experienced I know is true because it happened to me.

Simon
    Participant

Actually the Church has never taught 2012 end of time but end of Gospel age and explicitly stated it isn't the same thing.

As far as miracles, I would say the fact Mother has given strong indication of knowing our thoughts is something. (You can argue miracles can be from evil too but that doesn't change the fact)

A sister was going to ask Mother if Tomatoes were a fruit or vegetable (seriously who would make this stuff up[though I also wonder why you would want to ask God a question like that, some people are kinda weird I guess]) and didn't mention it to anyone until the busride to Jerusalem Temple from the airport and dinner that night had a fruit bowl with little Roma Tomatoes in it.   Why would someone put tomatoes in a fruit bowl under normal circumstances?

Another time on the way from the bus from an excursion someone said they wanted Pizza for dinner and everyone was like this is Korea no way it's gonna happen and when they got back Mother was slicing Pizza for them.

I had been praying a question to God about something and when our sister came back from Korea Mother had sent back a relevent gift with her for me.

We also have a picture in our sanctuary from a trip before I joined WMC but our deacon had a really strangly enormous smile on it like unreal and he told the story that just before the picture was taken he was thinking "Mother I know you can hear me I know you were real but just give me  a sign you hear me" and she waved at him from the front and then he thought "mother?" and she did it again.

I also heard the story from another trip from well before where Mother was giving everyone highfives and a taller brother leaned down for her and she shook her head lifted his hand up and rather floated up than jumped to highfive him.

Most of those are hearsay I know but the first is too bizarre for me to believe someone would make up and of course the one I experienced I know is true because it happened to me.

Joshua
    Participant

So where are the miracles. It’s well known about the spying and reporting on each other. It’s really easy to fabricate things when you have information. You know, there are so many illusionists and magicians doing lots of things that seem miraculous but it’s just a trick. You see only what they want you to see. Upon further inspection the tricks are reviled as nothing more than illusion and misdirection. Nothing you have shared here cannot be explained. How do you explain away Jesus raising people from the dead? How about making blind people see? These are miracles! What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Joshua
    Participant

So where are the miracles. It’s well known about the spying and reporting on each other. It’s really easy to fabricate things when you have information. You know, there are so many illusionists and magicians doing lots of things that seem miraculous but it’s just a trick. You see only what they want you to see. Upon further inspection the tricks are reviled as nothing more than illusion and misdirection. Nothing you have shared here cannot be explained. How do you explain away Jesus raising people from the dead? How about making blind people see? These are miracles! What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Main point:

Jesus fed many people (I forget the number) with bread & fish, a great miracle. However, people didn't believe He was the Christ. Even in a parable Jesus told, He made clear that even through the great miracle of bringing someone back from the dead would not make someone believe He was Christ. The miracles people are looking for are the same miracles the Jews saw and yet didn't believe. Even Jesus said that many miracles will be performed in His name & demons will be driven out of people. But God still called them evil doers. Physical miracles mean nothing. Another example. The Israelites ate manna from heaven & drank water from the rock & still lost their faith in God. Obviously, performing miracles will not make someone believe anyone is God whether in Spirit or flesh.

Example of Miracles:

One Sister did share that her & our Missionary had some inside joke with the peace sign. When she went to see Mother, Mother "threw" her a peace sign in accordance with the inside joke. I thought that was cute. It let her know that Mother knows her very well even all the way in Korea.

But the miracle I have witnessed myself had nothing to do with being in God's human presence. I'm in the Navy so I go out to see often. My daughter doesn't live with me for this reason. During the Passover, my chain of command (COC) denied my request to go visit my daughter. I wanted us to keep Passover together. I prayed & prayed for Father & Mother to open the way for her to keep PO no matter what had to happen. My ship pulled into SD about a week before the 2nd PO. As I was told repeatedly, we were only supposed to pull in for a day & pull out the following morning. However, the ship's underway kept getting pushed back. The ship ended up staying in SD during the 2nd PO. I still needed leave to go get my daughter so she can keep PO. When I routed my 2nd request, my COC denied it, too. I grew very sad & went to speak to the Chaplain to ask if he would persuade the XO to approve it. When the Chaplain came out of the XO's office, my chit had already been approved! The next day, I flew to get my daughter & she kept PO in SD Zion. Also, everyone who had missed the 1st PO on the ship was given the opportunity to keep the 2nd PO. That is a miracle. It seemed like too much of a coincedence for me to believe it wasn't God. I had asked Father & Mother, no one else, to answer this prayer & it was answered. =)

Also, there was a Sister there whom I had fought with a long time ago. She was my best friend & we were baptized together. She hadn't been in Zion for a long time but decided to show up that Sabbath. She came to me with open arms & a forgiving heart. She had no idea it was going to be PO & she kept it. Another miracle before my eyes. This post has turned into a fragrance of Zion but I cannot possibly believe that these things all happened upon coincedence. I was granted leave within hours after everyone said no. Even the ship stayed in port much longer than it was supposed to. Long enough for every Brother & Sister on the ship to keep PO as well. I didn't pray for them. I didn't pray for anyone except my daughter but I believe Father & Mother thought of them anyway.

How are these miracles? What good is a new car or house? What good are eyes that see? What good is anything if you don't have eternal life? Even after your sight has been healed, you're still going to die. How can colored vision help you enter heaven? I don't think it can sense there's no verse backing that. But there are many verses confirming that once we are forgiven of our sin & receive eternal life, we can enter heaven.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Main point:

Jesus fed many people (I forget the number) with bread & fish, a great miracle. However, people didn't believe He was the Christ. Even in a parable Jesus told, He made clear that even through the great miracle of bringing someone back from the dead would not make someone believe He was Christ. The miracles people are looking for are the same miracles the Jews saw and yet didn't believe. Even Jesus said that many miracles will be performed in His name & demons will be driven out of people. But God still called them evil doers. Physical miracles mean nothing. Another example. The Israelites ate manna from heaven & drank water from the rock & still lost their faith in God. Obviously, performing miracles will not make someone believe anyone is God whether in Spirit or flesh.

Example of Miracles:

One Sister did share that her & our Missionary had some inside joke with the peace sign. When she went to see Mother, Mother "threw" her a peace sign in accordance with the inside joke. I thought that was cute. It let her know that Mother knows her very well even all the way in Korea.

But the miracle I have witnessed myself had nothing to do with being in God's human presence. I'm in the Navy so I go out to see often. My daughter doesn't live with me for this reason. During the Passover, my chain of command (COC) denied my request to go visit my daughter. I wanted us to keep Passover together. I prayed & prayed for Father & Mother to open the way for her to keep PO no matter what had to happen. My ship pulled into SD about a week before the 2nd PO. As I was told repeatedly, we were only supposed to pull in for a day & pull out the following morning. However, the ship's underway kept getting pushed back. The ship ended up staying in SD during the 2nd PO. I still needed leave to go get my daughter so she can keep PO. When I routed my 2nd request, my COC denied it, too. I grew very sad & went to speak to the Chaplain to ask if he would persuade the XO to approve it. When the Chaplain came out of the XO's office, my chit had already been approved! The next day, I flew to get my daughter & she kept PO in SD Zion. Also, everyone who had missed the 1st PO on the ship was given the opportunity to keep the 2nd PO. That is a miracle. It seemed like too much of a coincedence for me to believe it wasn't God. I had asked Father & Mother, no one else, to answer this prayer & it was answered. =)

Also, there was a Sister there whom I had fought with a long time ago. She was my best friend & we were baptized together. She hadn't been in Zion for a long time but decided to show up that Sabbath. She came to me with open arms & a forgiving heart. She had no idea it was going to be PO & she kept it. Another miracle before my eyes. This post has turned into a fragrance of Zion but I cannot possibly believe that these things all happened upon coincedence. I was granted leave within hours after everyone said no. Even the ship stayed in port much longer than it was supposed to. Long enough for every Brother & Sister on the ship to keep PO as well. I didn't pray for them. I didn't pray for anyone except my daughter but I believe Father & Mother thought of them anyway.

How are these miracles? What good is a new car or house? What good are eyes that see? What good is anything if you don't have eternal life? Even after your sight has been healed, you're still going to die. How can colored vision help you enter heaven? I don't think it can sense there's no verse backing that. But there are many verses confirming that once we are forgiven of our sin & receive eternal life, we can enter heaven.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.