WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Simon
    Participant

You cannot simply explain away the one I experienced myself NOONE knew about my question or prayer but me or God. In fact still noone knows.

even if wmc had cameras microphones key loggers and every imaginable surveillance on me they wouldn’t have a way to know

Simon
    Participant

You cannot simply explain away the one I experienced myself NOONE knew about my question or prayer but me or God. In fact still noone knows.

even if wmc had cameras microphones key loggers and every imaginable surveillance on me they wouldn’t have a way to know

king34
    Participant

that is all very touchi with the whole navy thing praying and praying to get to keep passover, but I prayed for a brand new car and I received it. we are talking about miracles . Mother throwing up a peace sign is not a miracle. for all you know a brother or a missionary could have told her that. you know how many times a sister or a brother was going through somehting in the church and another brother told the missionary about it withought that brother knowing and he thought it was father and mother thats had done that for him. please those are all gimicks. The same way that they always tell you father is coming soon, father is coming soon but yet he is still burried in korea. the second coming crist can not face death a second time.im glad that I left that church. I just want everyopne to see and know how deciving and awful this church is . But the question that no church member has answer is where are the miracles, and where are the disable people attending to this church ,why are the bums on the street not being helped by this church? is your soul better than theirs? why only preach to people that have big incomes? answer me those

king34
    Participant

that is all very touchi with the whole navy thing praying and praying to get to keep passover, but I prayed for a brand new car and I received it. we are talking about miracles . Mother throwing up a peace sign is not a miracle. for all you know a brother or a missionary could have told her that. you know how many times a sister or a brother was going through somehting in the church and another brother told the missionary about it withought that brother knowing and he thought it was father and mother thats had done that for him. please those are all gimicks. The same way that they always tell you father is coming soon, father is coming soon but yet he is still burried in korea. the second coming crist can not face death a second time.im glad that I left that church. I just want everyopne to see and know how deciving and awful this church is . But the question that no church member has answer is where are the miracles, and where are the disable people attending to this church ,why are the bums on the street not being helped by this church? is your soul better than theirs? why only preach to people that have big incomes? answer me those

Joshua
    Participant

Your supposed mother god told my loved on that all of us were going to become believers of father and mother. My loved on saw this as a miracle and an answer to prayer. She had not shared this but with one person. I know this person from my studies about cults as her handler but this group calls them their branch. Since this so called miracle (deception) we have come to find out that this liar called god the mother tells almost everybody that their families will come into the WMSCOG. This is just another form of manipulation. It causes the member to try even harder and to become more set in the false teachings under the illusion that it’s only a matter of time before the whole family comes into the group. Please don’t confused miracles for salvation. People will always find reasons not to believe. Jesus didn’t do miracles as a form of salvation even though there are people that have been saved because of them. God did miracles, Jesus does miracles, Ahn didn’t do miracles, and Zahng doesn’t do miracles. There is deception here and the proof is evident. Renita, please don’t give this deception to your 3year old daughter anymore. Exit this group, find the truth for yourself. We all work out our own salvation. How did I know your daughter was 3years old? Is it a miracle or do I just have inside information?

Joshua
    Participant

Your supposed mother god told my loved on that all of us were going to become believers of father and mother. My loved on saw this as a miracle and an answer to prayer. She had not shared this but with one person. I know this person from my studies about cults as her handler but this group calls them their branch. Since this so called miracle (deception) we have come to find out that this liar called god the mother tells almost everybody that their families will come into the WMSCOG. This is just another form of manipulation. It causes the member to try even harder and to become more set in the false teachings under the illusion that it’s only a matter of time before the whole family comes into the group. Please don’t confused miracles for salvation. People will always find reasons not to believe. Jesus didn’t do miracles as a form of salvation even though there are people that have been saved because of them. God did miracles, Jesus does miracles, Ahn didn’t do miracles, and Zahng doesn’t do miracles. There is deception here and the proof is evident. Renita, please don’t give this deception to your 3year old daughter anymore. Exit this group, find the truth for yourself. We all work out our own salvation. How did I know your daughter was 3years old? Is it a miracle or do I just have inside information?

Simon
    Participant

king34 wrote:

why only preach to people that have big incomes?

We almost never preach in the rich part of town here.

Simon
    Participant

king34 wrote:

why only preach to people that have big incomes?

We almost never preach in the rich part of town here.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Or maybe when the chaperon's were around and heard the questions, they were relayed to "mother" and from there she put tomatoes into a bowl or made a pizza.

Except the chair persons aren't on the buses and that still doesn't answer how she answered MY question I ONLY prayed silently about with not a single way to record.  EVEN NOW there is no record outside of my brain and God's omniscience of my prayers substance.

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Or maybe when the chaperon's were around and heard the questions, they were relayed to "mother" and from there she put tomatoes into a bowl or made a pizza.

Except the chair persons aren't on the buses and that still doesn't answer how she answered MY question I ONLY prayed silently about with not a single way to record.  EVEN NOW there is no record outside of my brain and God's omniscience of my prayers substance.

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

that still doesn't answer how she answered MY question I ONLY prayed silently about with not a single way to record.

without knowing more about it, why could it not be coincidence?

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

that still doesn't answer how she answered MY question I ONLY prayed silently about with not a single way to record.

without knowing more about it, why could it not be coincidence?

Simon
    Participant

That is a possibility but why would she send something to me period?

Simon
    Participant

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

does she not send gifts to people?

also, may i ask, if you ever wrote her any letters about the matter?

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

does she not send gifts to people?

also, may i ask, if you ever wrote her any letters about the matter?

Joshua
    Participant

My loved one sent letters to Zahng. Supposedly Zahng responded back. My loved ones handler went to visit Zahng and Zahng supposedly gave the handler gifts for my wife. In these gifts were two veils. One for my daughter and one for some new sister my loved one was going to recruit. Receiving gifts supposedly from this lady is not a rare thing. I want you to realize the commonality and the influence that is being imposed by this interaction. This mother tells people their families will come into the WMS as if she’s seeing the future somehow. Then she reinforces this false belief with something like the gift of a veil for a family member. The manipulation continues with the idea that the member is going to recruit others hence the second veil. My loved one is free from this manipulation and none of the other family members ever came into this slavery. Zahng has been proven a liar and a deceiver so many different ways. This gift that you received, you might want to send it back with a request that this group never try to deceive you again. You’re still a child of God and he has not forsaken you. You have to do your part as well.

Joshua
    Participant

My loved one sent letters to Zahng. Supposedly Zahng responded back. My loved ones handler went to visit Zahng and Zahng supposedly gave the handler gifts for my wife. In these gifts were two veils. One for my daughter and one for some new sister my loved one was going to recruit. Receiving gifts supposedly from this lady is not a rare thing. I want you to realize the commonality and the influence that is being imposed by this interaction. This mother tells people their families will come into the WMS as if she’s seeing the future somehow. Then she reinforces this false belief with something like the gift of a veil for a family member. The manipulation continues with the idea that the member is going to recruit others hence the second veil. My loved one is free from this manipulation and none of the other family members ever came into this slavery. Zahng has been proven a liar and a deceiver so many different ways. This gift that you received, you might want to send it back with a request that this group never try to deceive you again. You’re still a child of God and he has not forsaken you. You have to do your part as well.

Joshua
    Participant

Come on Shimon. You can come up with a much more compelling argument than this. I’ve seen you do it. When you get into this kind of mood you seem to argue about nothing. You seem to argue just to argue. Even though we don’t agree with each other I do think you have more intelligence in you than this.

Joshua
    Participant

Come on Shimon. You can come up with a much more compelling argument than this. I’ve seen you do it. When you get into this kind of mood you seem to argue about nothing. You seem to argue just to argue. Even though we don’t agree with each other I do think you have more intelligence in you than this.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.