WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

Azula
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Azula said;

Why oh why couldn't I see through his B.S? Fake a$$ Christ.

Truth is that you did see through this stuff! Do you understand the miracle that happened to you? There are no miracles of Ahn and Zahng because there can't be. God brought you to the point of understanding what is wrong with the WMSCOG. You are walking and talking proof of miracles. I'm glad you're out and I'm glad you've joined the fight to bring the light to others.

Thanks Josh

But right now the Melchizedek thing is hitting me really hard. These people are truly evil.

dear_all
    Participant

Do you remember in the gospels where Jesus said: this wicked generation asks for a sign. No sign will be given to them.

Smurf
    Participant

neutral wrote:

Do you remember in the gospels where Jesus said: this wicked generation asks for a sign. No sign will be given to them.

Oh, I got the sign alright.

There is a name written on it. It starts with a b and ends on ullshi t

Azula
    Participant

neutral wrote:

Again another verse taken outta context read the whole verse and context and we'll get the clear understanding of what Jesus said.

Simon
    Participant

pretty sure we answered that already before in this very thread

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Shimon, I hope you understand the difference between between testing God by telling him to perform a miracle and / or just looking for the miracles that God has performed. God has done many things and continues to do many things. Sometimes the miracles he performs he does so because we've asked him to. We don't do this to test him. Here's where the problem with Ahn and Zahng come in. Miracles are happening every day but not by either of these two people. If they were God there would be miracles. Where are the miracles of Ahn and Zahng? I do requested that you address miracles not parlor tricks. I'm looking for the unexplainable.

here it was Joshua adressed this already

Joshua
    Participant

Just a bump.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Thank you for posting this! Literally you can take all the prophecies and miracles that happened in the Bible and insert a person/new name and say oh yeah they are talking about Ahn and Zang. There is no proof. Just bc Zang has a foundation that gives to needy or Ahn worked hard doesnt make them God. Just a normal people. Where are the miracles and how were prophecies fulfilled? Im going to read over all the threads to see if I missed them??

Viewing 8 replies - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.