"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

The evidence is clear that Ron did not live up to the standards, and did not do as well.  You all ignore it.  Ron expressed his feelings about being "overlooked" in his video.  

Participant

genny wrote:

144000 wrote:

The nephilim existed before the flood, genesis chapter 6.

Then the flood happened.

Then the giants still existed, even though no one in Noah's family was a giant.

This is seen with Arba, father of Anak, father of Sheshai, Ahiman, and Talmai. If you read exodus numbers deuteronomy and joshua theese giants are encountered multiple times.

Could be that Noah or his wife or his sons or daughters-in-law carried the gene and passed it on.  Then it showed up later in different family lines.  Only those in the ark survived (Gen. 7:4).  To say otherwise, you must add to the Bible, which is something the wmscog says not to do.

Also within 350 years the population of the world jumped from 8 people to several thousands (per nation) and considering there was at least 10 different nations by name of each of the sons whom separated that makes at least 50,000 people? Of which Abram alone took 300+ fighting men and about a thousand servants with him. Entire nations were making war, hundreds and thousands died in battle, and more remained.

If you were to believe that all the women had babies back-to-back one for every single year, and all their descendants had babies back-to-back one for every single year as soon as they were of age, you still cannot repopulate the earth to that order of magnitude that quickly.

Jacob took 70 people to Egypt, but when they came out of Egypt 430 years later there were more than 600,000 of them.  There may have been some intermarriage with the Egyptians, and maybe they didn't include servants in the first number and did in the second, but still, that's a pretty big increase.  Population increases exponentially in a family tree.

But even to give you the benefit of the doubt that the flood was regional, to say that "many nations met Noah's family immediately after they got off the boat, even a multitude of nations with different languages" is to add to the Bible.  Do you always take such liberties with the word of God?

It just doesn't make sense. Do the math, and every time someone says "among other sons and daughters" be generous, count one baby per year for them.

You still come up grossly short of continent-spanning nations and thousands upon thousands of populations.

Nephilim say "not everyone died"

Nations say "we didn't die"

Also Science, there was no worldwide flood, that just actually did not happen. It was in fact regional.

Here's some basic math to estimate.  Let's say a woman can have 30 babies in her lifetime, and we'll just count Noah's 3 daughters-in-law.  They could conceivable have 60 babies.  For simplicity, we'll say half are girls.

Those 30 women have 30 babies themselves, so the second generation has 900 children–450 are girls.

Those 450 women have 30 babies each, so the third generation has 13,500 children–6750 are girls.

Those 6750 women have 30 babies each, so the fourth generation has 202,500 children–101,250 are girls.

Those 101,250 women have 30 babies each, so the fifth generation has 3,037,500 children.

That's five generations worth, and don't forget that the population would include older generations still living.  A rough estimate shows it's possible.  You don't have to add to the Bible to make it work.

But besides that, aren't you glad you are able to clarify yourself in a conversation like this?  Someone disagrees with you and you can go back and explain where your thoughts came from any why you said what you did.  Better than your comments being ripped apart with no opportunity to explain yourself, right?

Ron is not here to explain himself when you rip his comments apart.  That is why we here are trying to speculate how he might explain his comments.

Every one is not speculating, but flat out dismissing it.  The evidence is clear.  But everyone just dismisses and ignores.

Participant

genny wrote:

144000 wrote:

The nephilim existed before the flood, genesis chapter 6.

Then the flood happened.

Then the giants still existed, even though no one in Noah's family was a giant.

This is seen with Arba, father of Anak, father of Sheshai, Ahiman, and Talmai. If you read exodus numbers deuteronomy and joshua theese giants are encountered multiple times.

Could be that Noah or his wife or his sons or daughters-in-law carried the gene and passed it on.  Then it showed up later in different family lines.  Only those in the ark survived (Gen. 7:4).  To say otherwise, you must add to the Bible, which is something the wmscog says not to do.

Also within 350 years the population of the world jumped from 8 people to several thousands (per nation) and considering there was at least 10 different nations by name of each of the sons whom separated that makes at least 50,000 people? Of which Abram alone took 300+ fighting men and about a thousand servants with him. Entire nations were making war, hundreds and thousands died in battle, and more remained.

If you were to believe that all the women had babies back-to-back one for every single year, and all their descendants had babies back-to-back one for every single year as soon as they were of age, you still cannot repopulate the earth to that order of magnitude that quickly.

Jacob took 70 people to Egypt, but when they came out of Egypt 430 years later there were more than 600,000 of them.  There may have been some intermarriage with the Egyptians, and maybe they didn't include servants in the first number and did in the second, but still, that's a pretty big increase.  Population increases exponentially in a family tree.

But even to give you the benefit of the doubt that the flood was regional, to say that "many nations met Noah's family immediately after they got off the boat, even a multitude of nations with different languages" is to add to the Bible.  Do you always take such liberties with the word of God?

It just doesn't make sense. Do the math, and every time someone says "among other sons and daughters" be generous, count one baby per year for them.

You still come up grossly short of continent-spanning nations and thousands upon thousands of populations.

Nephilim say "not everyone died"

Nations say "we didn't die"

Also Science, there was no worldwide flood, that just actually did not happen. It was in fact regional.

Here's some basic math to estimate.  Let's say a woman can have 30 babies in her lifetime, and we'll just count Noah's 3 daughters-in-law.  They could conceivable have 60 babies.  For simplicity, we'll say half are girls.

Those 30 women have 30 babies themselves, so the second generation has 900 children–450 are girls.

Those 450 women have 30 babies each, so the third generation has 13,500 children–6750 are girls.

Those 6750 women have 30 babies each, so the fourth generation has 202,500 children–101,250 are girls.

Those 101,250 women have 30 babies each, so the fifth generation has 3,037,500 children.

That's five generations worth, and don't forget that the population would include older generations still living.  A rough estimate shows it's possible.  You don't have to add to the Bible to make it work.

But besides that, aren't you glad you are able to clarify yourself in a conversation like this?  Someone disagrees with you and you can go back and explain where your thoughts came from any why you said what you did.  Better than your comments being ripped apart with no opportunity to explain yourself, right?

Ron is not here to explain himself when you rip his comments apart.  That is why we here are trying to speculate how he might explain his comments.

Every one is not speculating, but flat out dismissing it.  The evidence is clear.  But everyone just dismisses and ignores.

Participant

1004 speaks the truth.

And that is why we also support The True WMSCOG website among the thousands of internet-using brothers and sisters whom have also posted their true support and testimonies in opposition to this website's lies.

Participant

1004 speaks the truth.

And that is why we also support The True WMSCOG website among the thousands of internet-using brothers and sisters whom have also posted their true support and testimonies in opposition to this website's lies.

prtyeyes
    Participant

FOR THE LOVE OF THE 1 TRUE GOD!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE SHUT 144000 and 1004 UP!!! I FREL SICK TO MY STOMACH THAT THEY ARE SO CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE RIGHT IN CONTRIBUTING TO SPIRATUAL RAPE!!!

prtyeyes
    Participant

FOR THE LOVE OF THE 1 TRUE GOD!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE SHUT 144000 and 1004 UP!!! I FREL SICK TO MY STOMACH THAT THEY ARE SO CONVINCED THAT THEY ARE RIGHT IN CONTRIBUTING TO SPIRATUAL RAPE!!!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yup old Ron, was hurt, really really hurt! Because he could not make Overseer.  He's a whiner.  Now because we have everyone here by your leashes on this one, you guys now bark.  "he's not good enough for you" or something rediculous like this.  Yes he is not good enough, thats the point! Hello!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Yup old Ron, was hurt, really really hurt! Because he could not make Overseer.  He's a whiner.  Now because we have everyone here by your leashes on this one, you guys now bark.  "he's not good enough for you" or something rediculous like this.  Yes he is not good enough, thats the point! Hello!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hey pretty eyes, I would probably throw up in your face if I were to see your "prettyeyes"

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hey pretty eyes, I would probably throw up in your face if I were to see your "prettyeyes"

fromtheotherside
    Participant

You guys are the ones fooling God's innocent children into going to hell with you all.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

You guys are the ones fooling God's innocent children into going to hell with you all.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hey change this site to onewaytriptohell, or better yet hellbound, yea that's catchy!   Or how about joinusinhell! lolz  The intro can be let's examine how to leave heaven and go to hell with exmembers of heaven.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Hey change this site to onewaytriptohell, or better yet hellbound, yea that's catchy!   Or how about joinusinhell! lolz  The intro can be let's examine how to leave heaven and go to hell with exmembers of heaven.

prtyeyes
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

First off don't threaten me! You would NEVER EVER be able to come close enough to me, to throw up on me! (try me!) I will continue to pray to the ONE TRUE GOD, you evil people will truly be exposed for the frauds that you are. And when I say evil people I don't mean the ones who truly feel they're in the right place, I mean people like you, and you're little flunkies who come on here claiming everyone here is a liar or such a small minority that their stories don't count.

prtyeyes
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

First off don't threaten me! You would NEVER EVER be able to come close enough to me, to throw up on me! (try me!) I will continue to pray to the ONE TRUE GOD, you evil people will truly be exposed for the frauds that you are. And when I say evil people I don't mean the ones who truly feel they're in the right place, I mean people like you, and you're little flunkies who come on here claiming everyone here is a liar or such a small minority that their stories don't count.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I wouldn't want to come that close to you P-eyes (see how that sounds like pee eyes or even pea eyes! Choose your pick!)lolz.   Also how is what I said a threat?  It's more of a prediction.   And plus I have a good stomach I could launch my stomach contents pretty far so I don't have to get that close to you, God forbid.  Yes please continue to pray to your ONE TRUE (g)OD!  So that way you get no responce.  How did you know I was a flunkie, takes one to know one! hah!   Yes you are a minority.  Yes your stories don't count!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I wouldn't want to come that close to you P-eyes (see how that sounds like pee eyes or even pea eyes! Choose your pick!)lolz.   Also how is what I said a threat?  It's more of a prediction.   And plus I have a good stomach I could launch my stomach contents pretty far so I don't have to get that close to you, God forbid.  Yes please continue to pray to your ONE TRUE (g)OD!  So that way you get no responce.  How did you know I was a flunkie, takes one to know one! hah!   Yes you are a minority.  Yes your stories don't count!

Participant

But FTOS is right.

Their stories don't match the truth, and they are an extremely confused and delisional minority whom had other issues and crisis of faith as FTOS and 1004 pointed out.

In addition to us all who testify to the truth saying that their stories never actually happened in the manner they are describing.

Viewing 20 replies - 621 through 640 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.