"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

But FTOS is right.

Their stories don't match the truth, and they are an extremely confused and delisional minority whom had other issues and crisis of faith as FTOS and 1004 pointed out.

In addition to us all who testify to the truth saying that their stories never actually happened in the manner they are describing.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

you guys are a fun bunch.  I could just go off on u all for days! Where's stained? lolz!  I heard he gave a stainy to Emil!  Stained stop staining on other members!  Or atleast promise to dry clean their clothes after you leave them with a stainy!  Emil you aren't going to start staining your self too are you?  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

you guys are a fun bunch.  I could just go off on u all for days! Where's stained? lolz!  I heard he gave a stainy to Emil!  Stained stop staining on other members!  Or atleast promise to dry clean their clothes after you leave them with a stainy!  Emil you aren't going to start staining your self too are you?  

prtyeyes
    Participant

144000 wrote:

But FTOS is right.

Their stories don't match the truth, and they are an extremely confused and delisional minority whom had other issues and crisis of faith as FTOS and 1004 pointed out.

In addition to us all who testify to the truth saying that their stories never actually happened in the manner they are describing.

FTOS is not right! You THINK you testify to the "truth". You don't know any of these people personally, so you can't say what they experienced., where you there when they went through it? …NO! You're not GOD! and the ONE TRUE GOD is neither you fake ass Korean "heavenly mother" nor "father"

prtyeyes
    Participant

144000 wrote:

But FTOS is right.

FTOS is not right! You THINK you testify to the "truth". You don't know any of these people personally, so you can't say what they experienced., where you there when they went through it? …NO! You're not GOD! and the ONE TRUE GOD is neither you fake ass Korean "heavenly mother" nor "father"

Participant

Actually I was there for 3/4 of the history behind that story.

I did see him personally and knew black members before me personally.

FTOS is right.

Participant

FTOS is right.

genny
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sorry but the bible itself testifies to how high the flood waters were and it wasn't high enough to cover all the earth.

Fagile stone formations testify there were no flood waters.

The ecosystem testifies that there was no flood (every vegetation and seed on earth would be wiped out)

The sons were divided according to their clans nations and languages, read it.

Archeology testifies that nations and peoples survived the flood.

And finally, if you don't already understand how ridiculous your example is (by the way your example claims 3 million out of 8 one hundred years faster than Jacob got 600,000 out of 70) then I'm done here.

This is not the place to debate the flood (you could start a new thread if you want), but the example estimate is meant to show that it is possible to increase a population more rapidly than you thought.  You don't need to add to the Bible (which you seem to like to do) to make it work.

I hope you didn't overlook my comments about how this relates to Ron.

And do you have anything to say about the other 'mistakes' I listed?

genny
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sorry but the bible itself testifies to how high the flood waters were and it wasn't high enough to cover all the earth.

Fagile stone formations testify there were no flood waters.

The ecosystem testifies that there was no flood (every vegetation and seed on earth would be wiped out)

The sons were divided according to their clans nations and languages, read it.

Archeology testifies that nations and peoples survived the flood.

And finally, if you don't already understand how ridiculous your example is (by the way your example claims 3 million out of 8 one hundred years faster than Jacob got 600,000 out of 70) then I'm done here.

This is not the place to debate the flood (you could start a new thread if you want), but the example estimate is meant to show that it is possible to increase a population more rapidly than you thought.  You don't need to add to the Bible (which you seem to like to do) to make it work.

I hope you didn't overlook my comments about how this relates to Ron.

And do you have anything to say about the other 'mistakes' I listed?

prtyeyes
    Participant

144000 wrote:

FTOS is right.

I'm not talking about Ron. I'm speaking of the former members who come here and tell their stories, yet you guys call them delusional or liars. If in any way your fake ass "heavenly mother" is knowingly decieving innocent people and not just a pawn in this evil scheme, I pray the ONE TRUE GOD has no mercy on her soul!

prtyeyes
    Participant

144000 wrote:

FTOS is right.

I'm not talking about Ron. I'm speaking of the former members who come here and tell their stories, yet you guys call them delusional or liars. If in any way your fake ass "heavenly mother" is knowingly decieving innocent people and not just a pawn in this evil scheme, I pray the ONE TRUE GOD has no mercy on her soul!

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

The nephilim existed before the flood, genesis chapter 6.

Then the flood happened.

Then the giants still existed, even though no one in Noah's family was a giant.

You have ignored a logical possibility. Who were the nephilim? They were the children of human mothers and their fathers were not human. This kind of thing seems to have been an ongoing thing in that era if you read Gen 6 itself. Why do you exclude the possibility that such impregnation continued after the flood? Just as the fathers of the nephilim came to the earth to mate with human mothers before the flood, they also came after the flood.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

The nephilim existed before the flood, genesis chapter 6.

Then the flood happened.

Then the giants still existed, even though no one in Noah's family was a giant.

You have ignored a logical possibility. Who were the nephilim? They were the children of human mothers and their fathers were not human. This kind of thing seems to have been an ongoing thing in that era if you read Gen 6 itself. Why do you exclude the possibility that such impregnation continued after the flood? Just as the fathers of the nephilim came to the earth to mate with human mothers before the flood, they also came after the flood.

emil
    Participant

1004, 144000 and fromtheotherside I repeat again. If Ron is such a liar and you guys can prove it, please show all your members by suing him and winning like you have won all your other libel cases so far. Don't waste time discussing his lies with all of us evil people. Just act.

As for discussion, let us continue to debate your teachings.

emil
    Participant

1004, 144000 and fromtheotherside I repeat again. If Ron is such a liar and you guys can prove it, please show all your members by suing him and winning like you have won all your other libel cases so far. Don't waste time discussing his lies with all of us evil people. Just act.

As for discussion, let us continue to debate your teachings.

Simon
    Participant

This is silly the true wmscog lied about what Ron said instead of refuting what he actually said, think that let’s us ignore the argument seeing as it is what is called a straw man fallacy therefore invalid and irrelevant

Simon
    Participant

This is silly the true wmscog lied about what Ron said instead of refuting what he actually said, think that let’s us ignore the argument seeing as it is what is called a straw man fallacy therefore invalid and irrelevant

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

This is silly the true wmscog lied about what Ron said instead of refuting what he actually said, think that let's us ignore the argument seeing as it is what is called a straw man fallacy therefore invalid and irrelevant

Simon would you mind elaborating? I haven't heard Ron's video nor have I heard True's.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

This is silly the true wmscog lied about what Ron said instead of refuting what he actually said, think that let's us ignore the argument seeing as it is what is called a straw man fallacy therefore invalid and irrelevant

Simon would you mind elaborating? I haven't heard Ron's video nor have I heard True's.

Simon
    Participant

The same idea of removing context and shuffling statements around they do with everything else. I’ve not watched either in a while

Viewing 20 replies - 641 through 660 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.