"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Participant

Ron said there weren’t any black members “at all”. Or did you not actually listen to his “story”?

You are completely ignorant of who I am who I talk to and who I answer to, I have no need to justify myself.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Oh yes let's dig. I encourage whosoever wants to laugh. The COG definitely will not have the last laugh when they are fully exposed as the frauds that they are.

You remind me of me. Lol…. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Oh yes let's dig. I encourage whosoever wants to laugh. The COG definitely will not have the last laugh when they are fully exposed as the frauds that they are.

You remind me of me. Lol…. 

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

If Ron were considered such a bad person, a liar, a this, a that, why would Mother have made him a missionary? They don’t make just anyone a missionary. You have to show good understanding of the “truth”, you have to study diligently and pretty much show devotion to the church. Ron is a good dude. And instead of trying to paint him out to be a bad person why don’t you truly figure out why he would throw away his alleged salvation after 12 years of fully believing all he had learned.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

If Ron were considered such a bad person, a liar, a this, a that, why would Mother have made him a missionary? They don’t make just anyone a missionary. You have to show good understanding of the “truth”, you have to study diligently and pretty much show devotion to the church. Ron is a good dude. And instead of trying to paint him out to be a bad person why don’t you truly figure out why he would throw away his alleged salvation after 12 years of fully believing all he had learned.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Yeah…I been sitting here reading these idiotic claims and decided I needed to put my two cents in the ring.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Yeah…I been sitting here reading these idiotic claims and decided I needed to put my two cents in the ring.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Amen Sarah2013! 144,000 is speaking about what he clearly doesn't know. Basically just repeating what he's been instructed to repeat, not having a mind of his own.

To me, Ron was more sincere than the organization itself. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Amen Sarah2013! 144,000 is speaking about what he clearly doesn't know. Basically just repeating what he's been instructed to repeat, not having a mind of his own.

To me, Ron was more sincere than the organization itself. 

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Ron has a good heart. He was always kind to everyone. If you had questions during bible study, if you didn’t understand something, he was very gentle. He never treated us like we were idiots because we didn’t know or understand something. I truly missed him when he left.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Ron has a good heart. He was always kind to everyone. If you had questions during bible study, if you didn’t understand something, he was very gentle. He never treated us like we were idiots because we didn’t know or understand something. I truly missed him when he left.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I like your two cents. I have been saying this for so long. If I didn't know the dude I wouldn't hold on to my beliefs about him. He was the real deal and I have said this numerous times. He wouldn't throw it away unless something was seriously wrong and that 2012 prediction, though not particularly Ron's reasons, cost them a few members – just like all these inconsistencies and contradictions will eventually do the same. Watch and see. Eyes are for seeing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I like your two cents. I have been saying this for so long. If I didn't know the dude I wouldn't hold on to my beliefs about him. He was the real deal and I have said this numerous times. He wouldn't throw it away unless something was seriously wrong and that 2012 prediction, though not particularly Ron's reasons, cost them a few members – just like all these inconsistencies and contradictions will eventually do the same. Watch and see. Eyes are for seeing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

People change, the bible says that even saints can fall away.

Even apostles rebuked other apostles.

Pastors in the early churches fell away and some were even lost.

Ron may have been a good person.

But at 11:11 in the video he says there were no black members at all.

That is a lie. I know members who were.

Then he goes on to say they weren’t allowed to have eternal life.

That is a lie, I know black members from back then who were given eternal life and preached it to me when I joined.

Then he says in 2010 “two years before I left” that the wmscog told people to stop preaching to blacks.

That is a lie we never stopped preaching to blacks.

But please argue it more, the harder you deny it the more obvious it is whom you serve.

Participant

People change, the bible says that even saints can fall away.

Even apostles rebuked other apostles.

Pastors in the early churches fell away and some were even lost.

Ron may have been a good person.

But at 11:11 in the video he says there were no black members at all.

That is a lie. I know members who were.

Then he goes on to say they weren’t allowed to have eternal life.

That is a lie, I know black members from back then who were given eternal life and preached it to me when I joined.

Then he says in 2010 “two years before I left” that the wmscog told people to stop preaching to blacks.

That is a lie we never stopped preaching to blacks.

But please argue it more, the harder you deny it the more obvious it is whom you serve.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Ron has a good heart. He was always kind to everyone. If you had questions during bible study, if you didn't understand something, he was very gentle. He never treated us like we were idiots because we didn't know or understand something. I truly missed him when he left.

Yes, he was a good and kind hearted individual. When I started having issues with the contradictions, I left for a bit. I bumped into him somewhere and he  tried so hard to convince me to go back. What type of man does that? Anyone? 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Ron has a good heart. He was always kind to everyone. If you had questions during bible study, if you didn't understand something, he was very gentle. He never treated us like we were idiots because we didn't know or understand something. I truly missed him when he left.

Yes, he was a good and kind hearted individual. When I started having issues with the contradictions, I left for a bit. I bumped into him somewhere and he  tried so hard to convince me to go back. What type of man does that? Anyone? 

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I agree…eyes are for seeing and ears are for listening. Even Ash said if the doctrine changes that church is not the true church. So the doctrine has changed about 2012 prophecy, 2300 evenings and mornings now means the “sanctuary”, what about Jonah’s prophecy and 40 years?

COG cannot explain so if they didn’t exist if they never “preached” them. LOL. There are a few of the older versions of the sermon books floating around. Studies and verses have been changed.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I agree…eyes are for seeing and ears are for listening. Even Ash said if the doctrine changes that church is not the true church. So the doctrine has changed about 2012 prophecy, 2300 evenings and mornings now means the “sanctuary”, what about Jonah’s prophecy and 40 years?

COG cannot explain so if they didn’t exist if they never “preached” them. LOL. There are a few of the older versions of the sermon books floating around. Studies and verses have been changed.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Then he goes on to say they weren't allowed to have eternal life.

I am confused. What exactly does that mean? As I mentioned to you before, I am asking because I don't want to speculate.

Viewing 20 replies - 541 through 560 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.