"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

And as of now there are still NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MISSIONARIES in Reseda. I guess until they read this…maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion 😛

Participant

My reasons are between me, God, and the other church officials.

But please criticize me more the people who know who I am will get a good laugh about it.

Dig deeper.

Participant

My reasons are between me, God, and the other church officials.

But please criticize me more the people who know who I am will get a good laugh about it.

Dig deeper.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Oh yes let’s dig. I encourage whosoever wants to laugh. The COG definitely will not have the last laugh when they are fully exposed as the frauds that they are.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Oh yes let’s dig. I encourage whosoever wants to laugh. The COG definitely will not have the last laugh when they are fully exposed as the frauds that they are.

Participant

Didn’t I just done saying Reseda is not the place with a black Missionary?

Our Zions know the names and ranks of all the “early day” black members.

But please, support Ron’s lie more, tell us more about how there were no black members “at all”?

Tell us more that in the early days blacks couldn’t have eternal life, so I can have a big laugh with all my brothers who were in the truth back then.

Dig deeper, you still haven’t hit the bottom yet.

Participant

Didn’t I just done saying Reseda is not the place with a black Missionary?

Our Zions know the names and ranks of all the “early day” black members.

But please, support Ron’s lie more, tell us more about how there were no black members “at all”?

Tell us more that in the early days blacks couldn’t have eternal life, so I can have a big laugh with all my brothers who were in the truth back then.

Dig deeper, you still haven’t hit the bottom yet.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I guess you don’t mind disobeying Mother either? She told us all the Internet, including any/all “slandering” websites were like eating the from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If you believe in Mother, you shouldn’t even be on here. Are your church officials laughing about that? They probably are because they don’t believe in Mother either.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I guess you don’t mind disobeying Mother either? She told us all the Internet, including any/all “slandering” websites were like eating the from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If you believe in Mother, you shouldn’t even be on here. Are your church officials laughing about that? They probably are because they don’t believe in Mother either.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I never said there weren’t black members. You must be slow. I said no blacks higher than a deacon. Should I dig more? The truth hurts huh?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

I never said there weren’t black members. You must be slow. I said no blacks higher than a deacon. Should I dig more? The truth hurts huh?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

And I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there. They know in their hearts what subjects were preached. Oh what kind of day will it be when they speak out about what sermons were preached and other tidbits they may have been privy to.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

And I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there. They know in their hearts what subjects were preached. Oh what kind of day will it be when they speak out about what sermons were preached and other tidbits they may have been privy to.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Truth wrote:

Ron said: "in the early days"  do you know when that is?  Do you know when Ron became a member or when the study was told? 

What do you know about this church anyway?

Ron was not only a devout member like most of Wmscog members, he was also sold out to what he believed at the time. Obviously, too many contradictions and inconcistencies got him thinking. Only a sincere heart toward God will leave considering his leadership role.

Saul, later renamed Paul, had Christians arrested; he even watched as Stephen (one of the first Christian Martyr) was stoned to death. However, as soon as he became aware of his errors he leaped out.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Truth wrote:

Ron said: "in the early days"  do you know when that is?  Do you know when Ron became a member or when the study was told? 

What do you know about this church anyway?

Ron was not only a devout member like most of Wmscog members, he was also sold out to what he believed at the time. Obviously, too many contradictions and inconcistencies got him thinking. Only a sincere heart toward God will leave considering his leadership role.

Saul, later renamed Paul, had Christians arrested; he even watched as Stephen (one of the first Christian Martyr) was stoned to death. However, as soon as he became aware of his errors he leaped out.  

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Amen Sarah2013! 144,000 is speaking about what he clearly doesn’t know. Basically just repeating what he’s been instructed to repeat, not having a mind of his own.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Amen Sarah2013! 144,000 is speaking about what he clearly doesn’t know. Basically just repeating what he’s been instructed to repeat, not having a mind of his own.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

It’s easier to call someone a liar…especially when you don’t personally know them.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

It’s easier to call someone a liar…especially when you don’t personally know them.

Participant

Ron said there weren’t any black members “at all”. Or did you not actually listen to his “story”?

You are completely ignorant of who I am who I talk to and who I answer to, I have no need to justify myself.

Viewing 20 replies - 521 through 540 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.