"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

of course they are can you hurry and state your point.

My point was to check my understanding on what a religion was. DAMN! Not every question or comment has a hidden agenda.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

of course they are can you hurry and state your point.

My point was to check my understanding on what a religion was. DAMN! Not every question or comment has a hidden agenda.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Which now I'm confused because Buddah-ism and confu…. don't have gods. How are they religions if they don't have gods?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Which now I'm confused because Buddah-ism and confu…. don't have gods. How are they religions if they don't have gods?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Budist pray and worship Buddah, that is their God.  Confusion is just as it's name "confusing" lolz!  I made a funny! hahahaha..

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Budist pray and worship Buddah, that is their God.  Confusion is just as it's name "confusing" lolz!  I made a funny! hahahaha..

fromtheotherside
    Participant

But if I'm not mistaken a religion just means a belief.. Maybe in a god or a way of life? or even an idea maybe.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

But if I'm not mistaken a religion just means a belief.. Maybe in a god or a way of life? or even an idea maybe.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now you've really confused me………. Now I'm rewinding to what we talked about Christmas and Chuseok..

So, if Budist pray to Buddah, making him their god, then the Koreans who pray to their ancestors have their ancestors as gods. Which would make Chuseok a religious festival.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now you've really confused me………. Now I'm rewinding to what we talked about Christmas and Chuseok..

So, if Budist pray to Buddah, making him their god, then the Koreans who pray to their ancestors have their ancestors as gods. Which would make Chuseok a religious festival.

Jack
    Participant

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don’t worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don’t pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don’t worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don’t follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

Jack
    Participant

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don’t worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don’t pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don’t worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don’t follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jack wrote:

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don't worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don't pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don't worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don't follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

That last part FTOS has proven. He said that the pastors "discouraged" us to keep us in line. That's manipulation. Using the bible to keep us from doing something; leading us to believe that doing something is against the bible when actually it isn't. If God says it's ok but the pastors discourage us from doing it and if we obey then we are indeed following the pastors and not God, unfortunately. Good point.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Jack wrote:

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don't worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don't pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don't worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don't follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

That last part FTOS has proven. He said that the pastors "discouraged" us to keep us in line. That's manipulation. Using the bible to keep us from doing something; leading us to believe that doing something is against the bible when actually it isn't. If God says it's ok but the pastors discourage us from doing it and if we obey then we are indeed following the pastors and not God, unfortunately. Good point.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Jack wrote:

You are such a smart, …. you know what, Renita. lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Jack wrote:

You are such a smart, …. you know what, Renita. lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jack wrote:

One confused world, wouldn't you say. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Jack wrote:

One confused world, wouldn't you say. 

emil
    Participant

Jack is absolutely right.

emil
    Participant

Jack is absolutely right.

Viewing 20 replies - 261 through 280 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.