"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Simon
    Participant

You directly contradicted eachother

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Can you show me our contradictions Simon?  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Simon
    Participant

Renita has already

Simon
    Participant

Renita has already

Participant

Questioninginla

"You're bending data to fit."

Wow, I'm beat. Checkmate. You win. My argument falls like a house of cards.

Oh wait…

11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

What was that Ron? I don't think Questioninginla heard you.

"we didn't have any black members at all"

at all, really, not even one?

"at all"

And what did the Pastors say about them?

"they said directly that um Canaan is cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

Really, wow, because I know several black members that joined the truth before you and they were promised eternal life. some of them are even deacons or higher. In fact one of my elders whom taught me all the time was a black member and he was among one of the people who got me baptized.

When are you saying this happened?

"pretty recently"

How recently?

"probably about two years before I left"

So 2010?

You realize I was baptized several years before that right, by a black church member? Who was among hundreds of black church members? Some of them even came from LA Zion where you were.

A hyperbole doesn't even come close to excusing you, you are literally lying about hundreds of black people per church.

"we were told not to preach to black members anymore"

Wait what? So there WERE black members before then? I thought you just said there weren't any?

"we have to preach to the caucasions don't preach to blacks anymore"

Really is that what all the missionaires and deacons were told? Because they never stopped preaching to blacks and I know the members you are talking about, and we're still baptising more of them now.

SO HEY QUESTIONINGINLA

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

Ron literally cannot stop vomiting lies, even to the point where he contradicts his own story.

Participant

Questioninginla

"You're bending data to fit."

Wow, I'm beat. Checkmate. You win. My argument falls like a house of cards.

Oh wait…

11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

What was that Ron? I don't think Questioninginla heard you.

"we didn't have any black members at all"

at all, really, not even one?

"at all"

And what did the Pastors say about them?

"they said directly that um Canaan is cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

Really, wow, because I know several black members that joined the truth before you and they were promised eternal life. some of them are even deacons or higher. In fact one of my elders whom taught me all the time was a black member and he was among one of the people who got me baptized.

When are you saying this happened?

"pretty recently"

How recently?

"probably about two years before I left"

So 2010?

You realize I was baptized several years before that right, by a black church member? Who was among hundreds of black church members? Some of them even came from LA Zion where you were.

A hyperbole doesn't even come close to excusing you, you are literally lying about hundreds of black people per church.

"we were told not to preach to black members anymore"

Wait what? So there WERE black members before then? I thought you just said there weren't any?

"we have to preach to the caucasions don't preach to blacks anymore"

Really is that what all the missionaires and deacons were told? Because they never stopped preaching to blacks and I know the members you are talking about, and we're still baptising more of them now.

SO HEY QUESTIONINGINLA

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

Ron literally cannot stop vomiting lies, even to the point where he contradicts his own story.

Simon
    Participant

Two

Simon
    Participant

Two

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

144000 wrote:

renita.payno

You are ignoring that it was instituted by kings because of physical contests in reality that had nothing to do with Gods.

There is no ceremony. There is no ritual. There is no asking for blessings from pagan gods, and there is no claim that it is a Holy Day from the real God, and it has absolutely 0 spiritual significance. That feast is not kept in front of idols or prayed over by WMSCOG members.

If there are old ways, they are not observed, this is a new method for keeping a celebration of physical things; and involves 0 prayer. If anyone still practices the old ways or uses idols, I advise against eating in front of them or participating in prayer food.

1st let me comment that it doesn't have to be claimed to be from the real God for it to be pagan. And the WMSCOG don't need to participate for it to be pagan either.

fromtheotherside wrote:

144000 didn't lie one bit.  There are no rituals during the Chuseok.  You're reaching.  

renita.payno wrote:

I never said the members participated in rituals. PLEASE quote that post. I said Chuseok was a pagan festival because of the rituals. That's what I said. 144,000 argued that Chuseok WASN'T pagan. It argued that Chuseok had NO rituals. And I proved it wrong.

fromtheotherside wrote:

o okay!  yes actually Chuseok is pagan.  You are right.  But we do not keep chusoek is my point.  My point is we go home and just be with our family, because that's the only time we can spend with our family together in one roof. Aunts uncles, cousins Gparents.  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

144000 wrote:

renita.payno

You are ignoring that it was instituted by kings because of physical contests in reality that had nothing to do with Gods.

There is no ceremony. There is no ritual. There is no asking for blessings from pagan gods, and there is no claim that it is a Holy Day from the real God, and it has absolutely 0 spiritual significance. That feast is not kept in front of idols or prayed over by WMSCOG members.

If there are old ways, they are not observed, this is a new method for keeping a celebration of physical things; and involves 0 prayer. If anyone still practices the old ways or uses idols, I advise against eating in front of them or participating in prayer food.

1st let me comment that it doesn't have to be claimed to be from the real God for it to be pagan. And the WMSCOG don't need to participate for it to be pagan either.

fromtheotherside wrote:

144000 didn't lie one bit.  There are no rituals during the Chuseok.  You're reaching.  

renita.payno wrote:

I never said the members participated in rituals. PLEASE quote that post. I said Chuseok was a pagan festival because of the rituals. That's what I said. 144,000 argued that Chuseok WASN'T pagan. It argued that Chuseok had NO rituals. And I proved it wrong.

fromtheotherside wrote:

o okay!  yes actually Chuseok is pagan.  You are right.  But we do not keep chusoek is my point.  My point is we go home and just be with our family, because that's the only time we can spend with our family together in one roof. Aunts uncles, cousins Gparents.  

Questioninginla
    Participant

Ut-oh.  144000 is seriously upset.  I see you ignored the Us vs Them part.  Not to worry, 144000, you are likely intrigued by your deity, but you likely feel your salvation is derived from the strength of the group; at the moment you likely feel protection in it; you don't likely see that you spy on each other yet; tattle on a brother or sister?  Been tattled on?  Your animosity in your reply is indicative of your anger towards the machine that you likely are nothing more than a cog in.

Hubris at your own risk, 144000.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Ut-oh.  144000 is seriously upset.  I see you ignored the Us vs Them part.  Not to worry, 144000, you are likely intrigued by your deity, but you likely feel your salvation is derived from the strength of the group; at the moment you likely feel protection in it; you don't likely see that you spy on each other yet; tattle on a brother or sister?  Been tattled on?  Your animosity in your reply is indicative of your anger towards the machine that you likely are nothing more than a cog in.

Hubris at your own risk, 144000.

Participant

I never denied us vs them, the bible dictates it is us vs them and saying anything to the contrary is in opposition to the word of Jesus. Do not be so eager to belong to the world.

If you shift the goalposts any farther you’ll have to start a new thread about tattle-tales.

You asked me to read the transcript so I did Questioninginla.

I went through the trouble of playing the video just for you so I could time stamp the exact moment he said it.

Thanks for ignoring it, please continue to argue now that the lie has been exposed, everyone can read how delusional the “witnesses” brought against us are now. And everyone can read how blind their supporters are.

Participant

I never denied us vs them, the bible dictates it is us vs them and saying anything to the contrary is in opposition to the word of Jesus. Do not be so eager to belong to the world.

If you shift the goalposts any farther you’ll have to start a new thread about tattle-tales.

I went through the trouble of playing the video just for you so I could time stamp the exact moment he said it.

Thanks for ignoring it, please continue to argue now that the lie has been exposed, everyone can read how delusional the “witnesses” brought against us are now. And everyone can read how blind their supporters are.

Participant

Renita I’m very sad that you forgot to mention when I said that there are different ways of keeping Choseuk. It sure is easy to make me look bad when you cut out my words.

There is the old choseuk, the ancestor worship choseuk, and the not-religious kingdom competition choseuk. One of theese does not involve using idols, but I see that its hard for you to understand that traditions may have changed over time and that Idols were not used by any Wmscog members.

I am tired of talking about choseuk now because I have repeated that five times now and this is my last. I would drop the subject before people get the wrong idea of your learning ability, stop pushing this conversation where you do not want it to go. God Bless You and I am leaving this thread before we go there.

Participant

Renita I’m very sad that you forgot to mention when I said that there are different ways of keeping Choseuk. It sure is easy to make me look bad when you cut out my words.

There is the old choseuk, the ancestor worship choseuk, and the not-religious kingdom competition choseuk. One of theese does not involve using idols, but I see that its hard for you to understand that traditions may have changed over time and that Idols were not used by any Wmscog members.

I am tired of talking about choseuk now because I have repeated that five times now and this is my last. I would drop the subject before people get the wrong idea of your learning ability, stop pushing this conversation where you do not want it to go. God Bless You and I am leaving this thread before we go there.

Simon
    Participant

either origins matter or they don't

Simon
    Participant

either origins matter or they don't

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

If you shift the goalposts any farther you'll have to start a new thread about tattle-tales.

Thanks for ignoring it, please continue to argue now that the lie has been exposed, everyone can read how delusional the "witnesses" brought against us are now. And everyone can read how blind their supporters are.

The salient issue is if the policy exists/existed.

The petty debate is whether there were a few members of the black demographic at the time.  Alas, on a technicality, I surrender this round.

However, there are so many leaps of logic when I watch the videos by The True WMSCOG that I feel like I'm watching the hurdles at a track meet.

You defend so vehemently this issue, its like watching a debate on abortion.  The left screams "WAR ON WOMEN"!  Those that do a little thinking consider the coining of the word "genocide" and the 1946-48 ratification by the United Nations General Assembly, which associated the concept with killing, seriously harming, or interfering with the life continuity (preventing births) of an ethnic group.  While the Assembly limits the concept to attempts to destroy groups in their entirety (ie, in total), it is interesting to note* that the Black demographic is roughly 3x the amount of abortions as Whites and more than 2x that of all other races.  The point being in this paragraph that anyone vested into a particular ideology will find whatever evidence fits their worldview; shouting war on women ad nauseam doesn't change the fact that infanticide runs rampant in that demographic, and it is taboo to even bring it up for conversation.

There is another worldview, 144000.  You are just off in the wilderness in a homogeneous environment at the moment.

*2007 US Census Bureau statistics

Viewing 20 replies - 421 through 440 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.