"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Simon
    Participant

Numbers gives specific details when the procedure may occur abortion rarely happens in that context

as for life in the blood Judaism doesn’t allow abortion after the fetus has blood other than saving the mothers life.

Simon
    Participant

Numbers gives specific details when the procedure may occur abortion rarely happens in that context

as for life in the blood Judaism doesn’t allow abortion after the fetus has blood other than saving the mothers life.

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

No, your on a delusional crusade and you refuse to accept that some people believe other things than you do.

A Jew will go blue in the face telling a Christian that they are liars who are misinterpreting the bible and "Adding" to it. Does that make them right?

You forget your place, and you know a lot less than you think. God bless you and goodbye.

Delusional? Lol. Why not ask Ahang what he thtought was delusional. I know a whole lot better to understand that the gods you worship are false gods.  Wmscog nag on catholics so much, yet, so much doesn't add up with the organization.  Get used to this, after all, you do it to the Catholics. And no, I don't want your "god to bless me." There is a lot wrong with this organization.  Each day more and more will come to realize this truth. You need to do you homework, seriously. Do you realize how many leaders have left your church?  Some of which are silent and not out of fear but waiting for the right time. I bet you don't know. It's not a co-incidence. Go figure that. Good bye to you also even though you and I know you'll keep responding to my comments. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

No, your on a delusional crusade and you refuse to accept that some people believe other things than you do.

A Jew will go blue in the face telling a Christian that they are liars who are misinterpreting the bible and "Adding" to it. Does that make them right?

You forget your place, and you know a lot less than you think. God bless you and goodbye.

Delusional? Lol. Why not ask Ahang what he thtought was delusional. I know a whole lot better to understand that the gods you worship are false gods.  Wmscog nag on catholics so much, yet, so much doesn't add up with the organization.  Get used to this, after all, you do it to the Catholics. And no, I don't want your "god to bless me." There is a lot wrong with this organization.  Each day more and more will come to realize this truth. You need to do you homework, seriously. Do you realize how many leaders have left your church?  Some of which are silent and not out of fear but waiting for the right time. I bet you don't know. It's not a co-incidence. Go figure that. Good bye to you also even though you and I know you'll keep responding to my comments. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

as for life in the blood Judaism doesn't allow abortion after the fetus has blood other than saving the mothers life.

And that makes sense. I think the WMSCOG doesn't have an official stance because it's even more sensitive than how many gods you worship.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

as for life in the blood Judaism doesn't allow abortion after the fetus has blood other than saving the mothers life.

And that makes sense. I think the WMSCOG doesn't have an official stance because it's even more sensitive than how many gods you worship.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

Do not add to the words of the bible.

LOL, lessons on the side, interpretations of the Bible coming from above, and lessons on the whiteboard are called….?

(in the 2nd person) *Oh wait.  My current framing of my view of the world justifies what I allow people to teach me and how they teach me.  Please stop ATTACKING the church, for you threaten my community, friends, and camradeship!  I cannot be the weak link in the armor!*  

Pretty much it, or no?

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sarah2013

Do not add to the words of the bible.

LOL, lessons on the side, interpretations of the Bible coming from above, and lessons on the whiteboard are called….?

(in the 2nd person) *Oh wait.  My current framing of my view of the world justifies what I allow people to teach me and how they teach me.  Please stop ATTACKING the church, for you threaten my community, friends, and camradeship!  I cannot be the weak link in the armor!*  

Pretty much it, or no?

MountainMom
    Participant

1004 and 1444000 are FTOS or his clones as they always start out with an insult.  Then comes the arrogant commentary.  Same MO.

MountainMom
    Participant

1004 and 1444000 are FTOS or his clones as they always start out with an insult.  Then comes the arrogant commentary.  Same MO.

Participant

MountainMom

Actually theres more brothers and sisters here than you think, we have a very strong community and are referring people to much more positive and educational sites such as:

usa.watv.org

wmscog.org

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/

http://www.examiningthewmscog.co/

I reccomend reading up on those websites on how this examining website presents false evidence and half-truths.

I actually find it hilarious you think I'm one of them, we can all clearly see how quick you are to pass judgements based on your profound ignorance.

Participant

MountainMom

Actually theres more brothers and sisters here than you think, we have a very strong community and are referring people to much more positive and educational sites such as:

usa.watv.org

wmscog.org

I reccomend reading up on those websites on how this examining website presents false evidence and half-truths.

I actually find it hilarious you think I'm one of them, we can all clearly see how quick you are to pass judgements based on your profound ignorance.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

MountainMom

usa.watv.org

wmscog.org

I find it hilarious how you members conveniently go ghost when the gettin' just got good.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

MountainMom

usa.watv.org

wmscog.org

I find it hilarious how you members conveniently go ghost when the gettin' just got good.

Participant

Perhaps the circular arguments, half-truths, and logical fallacies of the examining website amuse you, but they do not amuse us.

Participant

Perhaps the circular arguments, half-truths, and logical fallacies of the examining website amuse you, but they do not amuse us.

Simon
    Participant

Wmscog makes the fallacies

Simon
    Participant

Wmscog makes the fallacies

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Oh.. you misunderstand. The arguements always seem to stop when your [general tense] arguements are blown out of the water. Like when you [specifically] said there are no rituals during Chuseok, you lied. You said there are no requests for blessings [in a number of words] which is false. You said there is no idol worship [again, in a number of words] which isn't true. I cut & pasted paragraphs from a Korean site explaining Chuseok in the other thread. Then I bolded the specific sentences that go against your very words. Then I added the link so you could go review the website yourself. Now that I have proven your claim incorrect, you have conveniently avoided that subject altogether. Your avoidance is what amuses me.

As a member I was taught to redirect if someone asked me a question I didn't know how to answer instead of simply saying, "I don't know.." You're doing the same thing and it's funny to me. I don't understand why, as a member, we have to give the appearance of knowing everything all the time. Isn't that why Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat the fruit? Once they ate they fruit, they became like God knowing good and evil. You're not supposed to know everything so stop fronting.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Oh.. you misunderstand. The arguements always seem to stop when your [general tense] arguements are blown out of the water. Like when you [specifically] said there are no rituals during Chuseok, you lied. You said there are no requests for blessings [in a number of words] which is false. You said there is no idol worship [again, in a number of words] which isn't true. I cut & pasted paragraphs from a Korean site explaining Chuseok in the other thread. Then I bolded the specific sentences that go against your very words. Then I added the link so you could go review the website yourself. Now that I have proven your claim incorrect, you have conveniently avoided that subject altogether. Your avoidance is what amuses me.

As a member I was taught to redirect if someone asked me a question I didn't know how to answer instead of simply saying, "I don't know.." You're doing the same thing and it's funny to me. I don't understand why, as a member, we have to give the appearance of knowing everything all the time. Isn't that why Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat the fruit? Once they ate they fruit, they became like God knowing good and evil. You're not supposed to know everything so stop fronting.

Viewing 20 replies - 201 through 220 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.