"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Joshua
    Participant

I worship Jesus the Christ and if this is idolatry then I am happy to be guilty. Thank you for recognizing my guilt.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

I and 144000 are not on two different pages.  I said the Event that Mother had hosted was not pagan.  That is what I'm talking about.  You keep on misunderstanding us.  

Y'all were on 2 different pages before we got to your statement about the event [Chuseok] Zahng hosted. He said Chuseok wasn't pagan.. You said it is. He said there were no rituals.. You said there are.. That's different, dear.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I didn't ignore it at any time. You and FTOS are on 2 different pages of 2 different books right now. With what you said, FTOS and I came to agreement that Chuseok was pagan. But then he turned around and said that Chuseok wasn't a religious event. So, he lied. Thanks for clearing that up! =)

Now we may move forward.

I and 144000 are not on two different pages.  I said the Event that Mother had hosted was not pagan.  That is what I'm talking about.  You keep on misunderstanding us.  

Y'all were on 2 different pages before we got to your statement about the event [Chuseok] Zahng hosted. He said Chuseok wasn't pagan.. You said it is. He said there were no rituals.. You said there are.. That's different, dear.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Agreed, thank you for your help.

You're ridiculous. Why do you comment at all? You said your reason for coming here is to provide sources for brothers and sisters but you've been "wasting" you time discussing the bible with us [not your brothers/sisters]. So, why do you come? It's because you like to argue the bible. You like to show off what you know and to tell people what they don't know. You like reminding others that they're going to hell because you feel like you're on a pedastool*. A low one might I add. You come here to comment because you're arrogant.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Agreed, thank you for your help.

You're ridiculous. Why do you comment at all? You said your reason for coming here is to provide sources for brothers and sisters but you've been "wasting" you time discussing the bible with us [not your brothers/sisters]. So, why do you come? It's because you like to argue the bible. You like to show off what you know and to tell people what they don't know. You like reminding others that they're going to hell because you feel like you're on a pedastool*. A low one might I add. You come here to comment because you're arrogant.

Participant

I was tring to explain all the complicated details of what WE were doing which did not involve any of those pagan ways in the context of a non-pagan Cheosuk of which a non-pagan version of it was recorded in history that, in specific, excluded its heretical idols or at least omits mentioning their importance. My words may have been confusing so I shut up and let FTOS speak because he said it better. He and I are on the exact same page, it just goes to show that someone arrogant like me who uses big words may not be as good of a preacher as someone who is more God-blessed, I defer to FTOS because he spoke more plainly.

I think I know my own intentions and what I think in my own mind. You are not telepathic, and presuming that you know my thoughts is unstable and insane.

I used to be curious once upon a time, now I am ashamed of my poor faith and want to be around to help other brothers and sisters by pointing out my errors and re assuming them that we are together with one mind as I support the comments of brothers even from other Zions and I understand their circumstances and reasons as real and God-given.

Participant

I was tring to explain all the complicated details of what WE were doing which did not involve any of those pagan ways in the context of a non-pagan Cheosuk of which a non-pagan version of it was recorded in history that, in specific, excluded its heretical idols or at least omits mentioning their importance. My words may have been confusing so I shut up and let FTOS speak because he said it better. He and I are on the exact same page, it just goes to show that someone arrogant like me who uses big words may not be as good of a preacher as someone who is more God-blessed, I defer to FTOS because he spoke more plainly.

I think I know my own intentions and what I think in my own mind. You are not telepathic, and presuming that you know my thoughts is unstable and insane.

I used to be curious once upon a time, now I am ashamed of my poor faith and want to be around to help other brothers and sisters by pointing out my errors and re assuming them that we are together with one mind as I support the comments of brothers even from other Zions and I understand their circumstances and reasons as real and God-given.

Participant

Reassuring* phone autocorrect

Participant

Reassuring* phone autocorrect

Simon
    Participant

I think I know my own intentions and what I think in my own mind . You are not telepathic, and presuming that you know my thoughts is unstable and insane.

thanks for debunking wmscog doctrines on Christmas sunday easter and the Catholics view of Mary for us

Simon
    Participant

I think I know my own intentions and what I think in my own mind . You are not telepathic, and presuming that you know my thoughts is unstable and insane.

thanks for debunking wmscog doctrines on Christmas sunday easter and the Catholics view of Mary for us

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

And neither are you telepathic and yet somehow it's ok for you to make similar statements towards us? Hipocrit*..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

And neither are you telepathic and yet somehow it's ok for you to make similar statements towards us? Hipocrit*..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Why don't you just shut up… and leave it at that. Shutting up is good for you because all you seem to do is confuse people and redirect. Just let the bible speak since it's the best thing to listen to than Ash and Zahng.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Why don't you just shut up… and leave it at that. Shutting up is good for you because all you seem to do is confuse people and redirect. Just let the bible speak since it's the best thing to listen to than Ash and Zahng.

Questioninginla
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

He didn't bend anything, denial is hard to overcome.  Just face it old Ron is a liar! So is Diane , a huge big FAT one at that! lolz you're wondering if I meant that literally or not right! lolz  

I will do the homework for you, ftos, and when I prove you mistaken you commit to an afternoon to discuss how thought reform works?

Unlike the catchy childhood rhyme, calling names actually has the potential to kill people; source: Dr. Zimbardo, "The Lucifer Effect".  

Is it really so easy to control people as to teach them, "those people bad.  us good"?  Sadly, the answer is yes.  Unfortunately, the quintescential example to provide is genocide.  If you want something in common with how the German people were controlled and/or [insert common people of any genocide here], well…nice example you set for your organization.

Us vs Them is all fun-and-games until it is YOU that is spied upon; been reprimanded by your direct superior yet?   We wouldn't want any autonomy between members to corroborate experiences now would we?  Just like releasing political prisoners, one must make sure its done piecemeal so as to leave them separated and confused.

Questioninginla
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla thats a cute story, I think you forgot to mention the part where Ron said there were actually no black members attending the church, when several predate him and were promised eternal life at that time. He lied about that plain and simple.

Pull the transcript.  Review.  Your apology is accepted…in advance.

You're bending data to fit.  Remember when Jesus taught that we could find evidence that made us feel better?  And that was sufficient enough for Him? 

Me neither.

He didn't bend anything, denial is hard to overcome.  Just face it old Ron is a liar! So is Diane , a huge big FAT one at that! lolz you're wondering if I meant that literally or not right! lolz  

I will do the homework for you, ftos, and when I prove you mistaken you commit to an afternoon to discuss how thought reform works?

Unlike the catchy childhood rhyme, calling names actually has the potential to kill people; source: Dr. Zimbardo, "The Lucifer Effect".  

Is it really so easy to control people as to teach them, "those people bad.  us good"?  Sadly, the answer is yes.  Unfortunately, the quintescential example to provide is genocide.  If you want something in common with how the German people were controlled and/or [insert common people of any genocide here], well…nice example you set for your organization.

Us vs Them is all fun-and-games until it is YOU that is spied upon; been reprimanded by your direct superior yet?   We wouldn't want any autonomy between members to corroborate experiences now would we?  Just like releasing political prisoners, one must make sure its done piecemeal so as to leave them separated and confused.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

Don't be so rude to 144000, He never told you to shut up did he.  He explained it well.  Nor did he contradict me in anyway, and vice versa.  Many times I explained about this subject and you didn't understand me.  So it's not his fault. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

Don't be so rude to 144000, He never told you to shut up did he.  He explained it well.  Nor did he contradict me in anyway, and vice versa.  Many times I explained about this subject and you didn't understand me.  So it's not his fault. 

Simon
    Participant

You directly contradicted eachother

Viewing 20 replies - 401 through 420 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.