WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

genny
    Participant

And he is a masterful schemer.  Think of how long he has had to practice.

genny
    Participant

Joshua
    Participant

It’s unfortunate that you could not have ministered to the folks that came to your door. Perhaps this was Gods plan for you but Satan got a foothold in you instead. I know it’s a what if scenario but if you had ministered to these folks you could have saved their lives instead of now being in a position where you’re defending a group with big holes in their doctrine. You’re confused and you don’t want to be alone again. You’ve been taught that if you leave you will lose your salvation. You do have choices here. Either get onboard with the one true God or remain in slavery with the eventual reward of a afterlife in hell.

Joshua
    Participant

It’s unfortunate that you could not have ministered to the folks that came to your door. Perhaps this was Gods plan for you but Satan got a foothold in you instead. I know it’s a what if scenario but if you had ministered to these folks you could have saved their lives instead of now being in a position where you’re defending a group with big holes in their doctrine. You’re confused and you don’t want to be alone again. You’ve been taught that if you leave you will lose your salvation. You do have choices here. Either get onboard with the one true God or remain in slavery with the eventual reward of a afterlife in hell.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

It's unfortunate that you could not have ministered to the folks that came to your door. Perhaps this was Gods plan for you but Satan got a foothold in you instead. I know it's a what if scenario but if you had ministered to these folks you could have saved their lives instead of now being in a position where you're defending a group with big holes in their doctrine. You're confused and you don't want to be alone again. You've been taught that if you leave you will lose your salvation. You do have choices here. Either get onboard with the one true God or remain in slavery with the eventual reward of a afterlife in hell.

That is nonsense if I ask God to show me truth why on earth would he send people for me to preach to them?

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

It's unfortunate that you could not have ministered to the folks that came to your door. Perhaps this was Gods plan for you but Satan got a foothold in you instead. I know it's a what if scenario but if you had ministered to these folks you could have saved their lives instead of now being in a position where you're defending a group with big holes in their doctrine. You're confused and you don't want to be alone again. You've been taught that if you leave you will lose your salvation. You do have choices here. Either get onboard with the one true God or remain in slavery with the eventual reward of a afterlife in hell.

That is nonsense if I ask God to show me truth why on earth would he send people for me to preach to them?

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

I KNOW you do not see him as such but that still looks like deification to me.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Simon
    Participant

apocryphal

Simon
    Participant

apocryphal

Joshua
    Participant

An answer to your question: If you ask for courage does God give you courage or the opportunity to be courageous? If you ask to be smarter does God make you smarter or give you the opportunity to study to become smarter? You asked him to reveal his truth and he gave you the opportunity to share his truth with others. This could have been something great and it would have met two of your needs. 1)To get more of Gods truth. 2)To have people to study and share with. You would have no longer been alone. All of you could have been free. You could have been instrumental in saving people for Gods kingdom. You chose deception and now you’re wasting your time and effort defending it and studying it which is only enslaving you more.

Joshua
    Participant

An answer to your question: If you ask for courage does God give you courage or the opportunity to be courageous? If you ask to be smarter does God make you smarter or give you the opportunity to study to become smarter? You asked him to reveal his truth and he gave you the opportunity to share his truth with others. This could have been something great and it would have met two of your needs. 1)To get more of Gods truth. 2)To have people to study and share with. You would have no longer been alone. All of you could have been free. You could have been instrumental in saving people for Gods kingdom. You chose deception and now you’re wasting your time and effort defending it and studying it which is only enslaving you more.

Simon
    Participant

If I do not know God's truth I cannot share God's truth

Simon
    Participant

If I do not know God's truth I cannot share God's truth

prtyeyes
    Participant

Shimon… How are you apart of a church that claims to be the ” true church” but yet you don’t know Gods truth?

prtyeyes
    Participant

Shimon… How are you apart of a church that claims to be the ” true church” but yet you don’t know Gods truth?

Simon
    Participant

that comment is anochronistic

Simon
    Participant

that comment is anochronistic

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

genny wrote:

And didn't you tell me earlier, for another post, that the only explanation you could thin of is that God is not the only one who knows our thoughts?  I know you didn't mean it, but it sounds like you meant someone besides God (satan possibly?) is omniscient–deification?

No, definitely he is not omnipotent or omniscient, but he has had a long time to study human nature.  He can tell that you are lonely without hearing you say that you are lonely, for example.

Which brings me to another question about satan, but I'll start another thread for that…

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

genny wrote:

And didn't you tell me earlier, for another post, that the only explanation you could thin of is that God is not the only one who knows our thoughts?  I know you didn't mean it, but it sounds like you meant someone besides God (satan possibly?) is omniscient–deification?

No, definitely he is not omnipotent or omniscient, but he has had a long time to study human nature.  He can tell that you are lonely without hearing you say that you are lonely, for example.

Which brings me to another question about satan, but I'll start another thread for that…

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.