WHERE ARE THE MIRACLES Of AHN AND ZAHNG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This topic was brought up in a different post but I think it deserves a discussion of it’s own. What are the signs and wonders of these two? Please don’t post about how Jesus did things and people still didn’t believe. He still did those things and we have the account of it. What have Ahn and Zahng done?

justasitis
    Participant

God is performing miracles every second of every day. There are also many people performing magic tricks and illusions that could be mistaken for miracles. For instance, there is a very long history in India of supposed mystics/holy people being able to perform such acts – all of which, any of us could learn should we really want to. You need the 'eyes to see and the ears to hear' to be able to discern the difference.

By the way, the Koreans consider tomatoes as a fruit, which they are, and eat them as such, similar to the way we in the West might eat an apple.

justasitis
    Participant

God is performing miracles every second of every day. There are also many people performing magic tricks and illusions that could be mistaken for miracles. For instance, there is a very long history in India of supposed mystics/holy people being able to perform such acts – all of which, any of us could learn should we really want to. You need the 'eyes to see and the ears to hear' to be able to discern the difference.

By the way, the Koreans consider tomatoes as a fruit, which they are, and eat them as such, similar to the way we in the West might eat an apple.

Simon
    Participant

anyone with a brain considers tomatoes a fruit. but that doesn't mean we put them in a fruit bowl.

Simon
    Participant

anyone with a brain considers tomatoes a fruit. but that doesn't mean we put them in a fruit bowl.

Joshua
    Participant

I really don’t care if tomatoes are a fruit or a vegetable. They certainty are not a miracle that should cause people to believe in a false prophetess.

Joshua
    Participant

I really don’t care if tomatoes are a fruit or a vegetable. They certainty are not a miracle that should cause people to believe in a false prophetess.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I don't mean to belabor such a small point, but when you say 'fruit bowl' are you talking about a bowl of the size that would be convenient to put fruit in with maybe pictures of fruit on it, or a bowl that is filled with fruit or a fruit salad?

Either way…

My husband travels to Asia regularly and says that it's common to have a bowl of cherry tomatoes set out for a snack.

Also, here is a Korean fruit salad that shows they don't mind interchanging tomatoes with strawberries: http://aeriskitchen.com/2010/05/korean-style-fruit-salad-%EA%B3%BC%EC%9D%BC-%EC%83%90%EB%9F%AC%EB%93%9Cgwail-salad/

I do not believe physical healings are what Christ was ever about even though he did them he mind was honestly about saving us and spiritualy healing us.

Yes, Jesus' main purpose was to bring salvation, but he certainly didn't avoid healing people, and actually made it a point to do so.

And remember the verse Jesus quoted in the synagogue (Luke 4:18) included healing,

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me,

because he has anointed me

to proclaim good news to the poor.

He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners

and recovery of sight for the blind,

to set the oppressed free"

We should not expect healing miracles to be absent from anyone claiming to be Christ.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I don't mean to belabor such a small point, but when you say 'fruit bowl' are you talking about a bowl of the size that would be convenient to put fruit in with maybe pictures of fruit on it, or a bowl that is filled with fruit or a fruit salad?

Either way…

My husband travels to Asia regularly and says that it's common to have a bowl of cherry tomatoes set out for a snack.

Also, here is a Korean fruit salad that shows they don't mind interchanging tomatoes with strawberries: http://aeriskitchen.com/2010/05/korean-style-fruit-salad-%EA%B3%BC%EC%9D%BC-%EC%83%90%EB%9F%AC%EB%93%9Cgwail-salad/

I do not believe physical healings are what Christ was ever about even though he did them he mind was honestly about saving us and spiritualy healing us.

Yes, Jesus' main purpose was to bring salvation, but he certainly didn't avoid healing people, and actually made it a point to do so.

And remember the verse Jesus quoted in the synagogue (Luke 4:18) included healing,

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me,

because he has anointed me

to proclaim good news to the poor.

He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners

and recovery of sight for the blind,

to set the oppressed free"

We should not expect healing miracles to be absent from anyone claiming to be Christ.

Simon
    Participant

Spiritual blind

Though seeing they do not see though.hearing they do not hear

if you were blind you would not be guilty but because you claim you can see your guilt remains

Simon
    Participant

Spiritual blind

if you were blind you would not be guilty but because you claim you can see your guilt remains

Joshua
    Participant

I agree Shimon, take off the blinders, see and hear. The truth shall set you free. Come into the light.

Joshua
    Participant

I agree Shimon, take off the blinders, see and hear. The truth shall set you free. Come into the light.

Simon
    Participant

Well God should have given me truth before sending WMC in a very convoluted far out impossible to be planned by satan plan if he didn't want me to believe them.

Simon
    Participant

Well God should have given me truth before sending WMC in a very convoluted far out impossible to be planned by satan plan if he didn't want me to believe them.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Spiritual blind

But Jesus did give actual sight to physically blind people.  Jesus did a LOT of physical healing.  He had compassion for the people's physical states as well as their spiritual states.  Matt. 14:14, "…He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Do 'father and mother' not have compassion for people's physical well-being?

To say the focus is on spiritual healing and that's why there are no physical healings sounds like an excuse.  If either of them were like Jesus at all, they would have compassion for people's physical suffering and show it with at least some healings.

It's a dangerous thing to underestimate satan.  I don't remember you responding to this point in the other thread.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Spiritual blind

But Jesus did give actual sight to physically blind people.  Jesus did a LOT of physical healing.  He had compassion for the people's physical states as well as their spiritual states.  Matt. 14:14, "…He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Do 'father and mother' not have compassion for people's physical well-being?

To say the focus is on spiritual healing and that's why there are no physical healings sounds like an excuse.  If either of them were like Jesus at all, they would have compassion for people's physical suffering and show it with at least some healings.

It's a dangerous thing to underestimate satan.  I don't remember you responding to this point in the other thread.

Simon
    Participant

Satan is not omniscient and omnipotent

Simon
    Participant

Rahab
    Participant

shimon wrote:

But he is the great deceiver……

Rahab
    Participant

shimon wrote:

But he is the great deceiver……

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.