WMSCOG Files Second Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Former Member

God my love
    Participant

Colon have not done any damage of wmscog but church have done many damage so church have to give compensation to former members.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Nothing could do by WMSCOG's Mother God. be patient and wait for more few years every one will know the truth.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Nothing could do by WMSCOG's Mother God. be patient and wait for more few years every one will know the truth.

Chandler Bing
    Participant

admin wrote:

Motion to Dismiss Decision and Order 08/07/13

Here are some bullet points regarding Judge Harz’s decision on Colón’s Motion to Dismiss.  

1.  All claims against Defendant Newton were [dismissed].

2.  All claims against Defendant Colón by her former husband were [dismissed].

3.  The breach of contract claim was dismissed and the judge ruled that the non-disclosure agreement was [“invalid and not binding between the parties”.

4.  The Plaintiff’s claims for trade libel were [dismissed].

5.  Claims related to statements allegedly made by Defendant Colón at public variance hearings were [dismissed].

6.  The case will go into discovery as to the Plaintiff’s claims for defamation and conspiracy and false light/defamation by implication and conspiracy.

And point # 6 will get thrown out along with the whole case as soon as they find out all the information they will have to provide to actually go to a trial.  So as far as I'm concerned, the case is done.  It's over. Can't wait for Michele's case against them.  Just can't but I will. 

Chandler Bing
    Participant

admin wrote:

Motion to Dismiss Decision and Order 08/07/13

Here are some bullet points regarding Judge Harz’s decision on Colón’s Motion to Dismiss.  

1.  All claims against Defendant Newton were [dismissed].

2.  All claims against Defendant Colón by her former husband were [dismissed].

3.  The breach of contract claim was dismissed and the judge ruled that the non-disclosure agreement was [“invalid and not binding between the parties”.

4.  The Plaintiff’s claims for trade libel were [dismissed].

5.  Claims related to statements allegedly made by Defendant Colón at public variance hearings were [dismissed].

6.  The case will go into discovery as to the Plaintiff’s claims for defamation and conspiracy and false light/defamation by implication and conspiracy.

And point # 6 will get thrown out along with the whole case as soon as they find out all the information they will have to provide to actually go to a trial.  So as far as I'm concerned, the case is done.  It's over. Can't wait for Michele's case against them.  Just can't but I will. 

Ram Koirala
    Participant

All the Points are good decession by court. hoping to hear more next time.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

All the Points are good decession by court. hoping to hear more next time.

Love
    Participant

best of luck Newton.

Love
    Participant

best of luck Newton.

admin
    Keymaster

Carlos
    Participant

Perreira certification…..aka formerly Deacon AC now Missionary AC and also known as "Mac" is a part time fry cook and barely owns the clothes on his back "allegedly"let alone the lincoln grill. Hey, Mac, hows Davina? Yeah everybody knows about that too! Hmmm wonder if Mac's wife knows about that?

Emily
    Participant

Exhibit 5 of “Missionary” Richard’s affidavit is by far my favorite lol. Did god the mother give you special permission to desecrate the sabbath?! How dare you concern yourself with such worldly things like setting up a booth for your business at an expo on the sabbath?! Maybe you promised her or Mr. Kim 10% of your profits that day. Hahaha! Great example for your younger brothers and sisters NOT!

Curious1
    Participant

<strong style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: ‘Trebuchet MS’, ‘Lucida Grande’, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>ILJC2013, I'm so sorry for you, hope you'll get your husband back

Harry
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

Perreira certification…..aka formerly Deacon AC now Missionary AC and also known as "Mac" is a part time fry cook and barely owns the clothes on his back "allegedly"let alone the lincoln grill. Hey, Mac, hows Davina? Yeah everybody knows about that too! Hmmm wonder if Mac's wife knows about that?

whoa, back up, I almost missed this completely! I'm not sure what your talking about carlos but it sounds like "As the wmscog turns" or "One wmscog Life to live" are you suggeting "allegedy" that the food is not the only thing thats hot at the lincoln grill. Carlos, these people have devoted their lives to god and they are married to other people. I think these 2 people were both married in the churchofgaaaad If this were true then they might all question their faith……..especially their spouses. I don't think the wmscog condones adultery. Do they? Carlos, please tell us more, what makes you think this? Wow, Deaconess Davina and Missionary AC aka MAC having an affair at the lincoln grill. I really hope that's not true……John would be devastated and I guess a little p/i/s/s/e/d

Carlos
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

whoa, back up, I almost missed this completely! I'm not sure what your talking about carlos but it sounds like "As the wmscog turns" or "One wmscog Life to live" are you suggeting "allegedy" that the food is not the only thing thats hot at the lincoln grill. Carlos, these people have devoted their lives to god and they are married to other people. I think these 2 people were both married in the churchofgaaaad If this were true then they might all question their faith……..especially their spouses. I don't think the wmscog condones adultery. Do they? Carlos, please tell us more, what makes you think this? Wow, Deaconess Davina and Missionary AC aka MAC having an affair at the lincoln grill. I really hope that's not true……John would be devastated and I guess a little p/i/s/s/e/d

John and Davina were an arranged marriage……Davina told me this herself!

Davina and Mac are together…..Davina told me this herself!

Davina uses "sexual inuendo" to recruit male members……Davina told me this herself!

Davina will say or do anything to get someone to join…….Davina told me this herself!

I guess she could have made the whole thing up but I don't think so because we were very good friends and she seemed very proud of it. I would not normally divulge information like this but she never said it was a secret and ever since i left she has been spreading terrible lies about me. I know this for a fact because there is someone she is still friends with who tells me everything she says.

My mind is very clear these days, I remember a lot of things but I have trouble remembering last names of former friends I don't know why that is. Does anyone know?

Smurf
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

My mind is very clear these days, I remember a lot of things but I have trouble remembering last names of former friends I don't know why that is. Does anyone know?

I feel this is a rethorical question, but I'm going to answer it anyway ๐Ÿ˜€

You don't remember their names because they're not your friends ๐Ÿ™‚

Carlos
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Carlos wrote:

I feel this is a rethorical question, but I'm going to answer it anyway ๐Ÿ˜€

You don't remember their names because they're not your friends ๐Ÿ™‚

It's not that I don't remember any of their last names, I do remember some but it seemed like very few people used their last names.

Thank you Fly, I know what you mean but some of them were my friends. I worry about them all the time, I wish I could help them but I don't think I can. It's very sad

Smurf
    Participant

It is sad, but please don't stop trying. Some are exactly like little children so in a sense you have to carry their load for them. It seems hopeless at times but if you don't continue to be strong for them, no one will ๐Ÿ™

Hobbit
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

John and Davina were an arranged marriage……Davina told me this herself!

Davina and Mac are together…..Davina told me this herself!

Davina uses "sexual inuendo" to recruit male members……Davina told me this herself!

Davina will say or do anything to get someone to join…….Davina told me this herself!

I guess she could have made the whole thing up but I don't think so because we were very good friends and she seemed very proud of it. I would not normally divulge information like this but she never said it was a secret and ever since i left she has been spreading terrible lies about me. I know this for a fact because there is someone she is still friends with who tells me everything she says.

Wow… this is a big shock for me… I actually used to look up to AC…

MountainMom
    Participant

@Carlos
    :  I met several members of the "church" when I attended there (not as a member but as a guest) and was not ever told the last names by anyone there.  My son told me some names eventually, and I saw some internet articles that gave me the first knowledge of some recruiters names.  I wondered if not making names readily available was a kind of strategy in itself.  Then you can't "help" each other or tie down who people are as easily.  I have heard they are discouraged from contacting each other outside the church activities.  If you didn't know their names, where they lived, etc., you couldn't contact them easily after leaving the church, either.  You would have to go to the church to talk to them, and they won't let you in after you quit, so it would be harder to talk to people to try and get them out.  Just a thought I have had, but I always did think it was strange that you can't seem to find out who these people are. And it also seems hard to find the former members at some locations, yet I know there are some.

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.