WMSCOG Files Second Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Former Member

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good point, Elie. Unfortunately, the idea of saying Jesus is Adam and Adam is Paul and Paul Holy Spirit, therefore, Paul being Holy Spirit and we worship the Holy Spirit makes such an organization claim they are Christians. Irrespective of such delusion, they hold fast to the believe that they are still Christians.

Sarah2013
    Participant

It will be better for them to create a whole different dogma than to use the Living word (bible) of God. In the end it won’t be funny as it may appear now.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

they call themselves elohists. this 'denomination' is explained to the more trusted members.

admin
    Keymaster

angelikkepr
    Participant

This is simply amazing … They keep trying to shut down our free speech. The truth is that Michelle is not alone, she not the only one who has been through hell because of this organization. My prayers are with you Michelle and Tyler, the truth must prevail in the end and I hope that this is just the beginning of the destruction of that empire of lies. Thank you for this site and for everything, thanks for giving us a voice to share our experiences. hang in there!

admin
    Keymaster

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smh….

Disturbed
    Participant

Lie after lie after lie.

I will admit I saw one true statement…”they are a new religion”. I’m glad they admitted it! When I asked what denomination they were I was told non denominational Christian. Now that I understand they worship 2 gods…no you are not a mainstream Christian.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yep! New Religion is correct.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

its amuses me you emil said christian disputes, yes the bible says disputes between people who are Gods children, we are taking people Who left God to court.

Sarah2013
    Participant

But they are not God, FTOS.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Secondly, the example you(Wmscog) set is not the example Jesus set. He never even said to take your enemy to court either but love thy enemy. So unbelievers of your organization would expect to see you guys set that example, especially since you claim to be the true church. After all, you are using the same bible as the general Christians.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

To bad they dont need you to acknowledge Their diety. Deserters are fair game.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

To bad they dont need you to acknowledge Their diety. Deserters are fair game.

Emily
    Participant

@ftos

One of the people being sued by the church didn’t “leave god” because he was never a member of the WMS. Sarah is right. You guys are supposedly the ones that really follow the Bible right? Not too much love for your enemy though huh? Persecution is supposed to be a good thing. You guys (WMS) think the Catholics are the devil but they aren’t going around suing their critics. It’s not due to a lack of anti-Catholic sites on the Internet. Your group’s behavior demonstrates that it is anything but “the true church”.

fedupmom
    Participant

@ftos

What happened last time wmscog went to court???

Sarah2013
    Participant

With all the lousy sermons I heard on the Catholic Church, I’m yet to see them, even though they can, sue Wmscog. Emily, im glad you got my point. Need I say more.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

its amuses me you emil said christian disputes, yes the bible says disputes between people who are Gods children, we are taking people Who left God to court.

I don't know which thread and the context you are quoting me from but finally we have an admission from you. You agree that the god you worship is not the same Jesus worshiped by Christians.

Emily
    Participant

admin wrote:

WMSCOG amends their complaint for a second time:

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/wmscog-et-al-vs-colon-et-al-second-amended-complaint-nj-ber-l-5274-12/

Did you guys see that contract on the last page?!  Scroll all the way to the end.  Sneaky but I don't think that it will hold up in court.

genny
    Participant

Emily wrote:

admin wrote:

WMSCOG amends their complaint for a second time:

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/wmscog-et-al-vs-colon-et-al-second-amended-complaint-nj-ber-l-5274-12/

Did you guys see that contract on the last page?!  Scroll all the way to the end.  Sneaky but I don't think that it will hold up in court.

What kind of church makes you sign a contract like that?

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.