WMSCOG Files Second Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Former Member

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

When they first took my picture, I had no problems with it at all. It is the fact that they keep assuring me that it is just "this" and "that" which made me doubt the intent behind it. It made me feel that they were defensive or something. 

Monica Geller
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Really? Can't the defendant demand a compensation if it is proven that she didn't do anything wrong?

When it gets thrown out and it will get thrown out and they know it, then M & T can flip the script.  They know that so they keep trying these bullshit motion and delay tactics.  Oh and that letter they sent asking for a settlement, LMAO.  That made my day when I read that. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You can’t win on lies. A lot has never added up with them. I keep asking this question, will Jesus sue? If you say yes, what will he do with the money? Money is not something God (the real God) is governed by. In fact, Jesus will say give what belongs to the government to the government. It all shows he had no interest in the money. He created the world and can’t be governed by the way of the world. this is enough reason to understand that Wmscog can’t and isn’t who they claim. They said in the motion that they are loosing members because of this site. Ok then, tell me, do you really think that the creator of the universe will be worried about loosing members when he already is all knowing and know the ones that will come to him? Come on! Lets pray for wisdom and we will get it that’s it really. God will keep revealing and protecting those who stand in faith. We must fight the good fight of faith. Nobody is sinless but this does not mean we are to distort the bible and call it a revelation of prophecy. It’s sad what the world will do for money. I’d rather become a beggar than sell my soul in such a way.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I actually posted the info of their lawsuits in one of their websites. These are the reply.

donald

Posted February 15, 2013 at 6:23 am | Permalin

I would sue them too if i could for all the problems that they cause, be glad it’s only suing, if it were up to me I could make them just “poof” disappear. ^^

O.C

Posted February 15, 2013 at 6:24 am | Permalink

Father and Mother did put up with them for such a long time, I’m surprised they waited so long. I wish we could all sue them individually for the pain and abuse they have caused.

Sarahlee

Posted February 15, 2013 at 6:35 am | Permalink

They should really be thankful it’s just a civil lawsuit and Father and Mother don’t go after them in a criminal court, where they would rot until judgement and then have to experience hell, Thank you Father and Mother for having mercy on them.

A.J

Posted February 15, 2013 at 7:21 am | Permalink

Yes thank you elie for that information, we feel confident Father and Mother are doing what is in our best interest after all they are God. We have no worries about the outcome whether it is good or bad. I hope that the people at examining who were fooled by that site can come back to Father and Mother. Let’s keep praying.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What a shame. These comments Elie just goes to prove the extent of mind control tactics. Sad case. Smh….

king34
    Participant

lol this just cracks me up haahahhhah what a bunch of silly people ..this is not mind control is just stupid

Sarah2013
    Participant

I guess.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

But really, when you read the comments…it doesn't seem to come from the type of people that you would consider "children of God"

king34
    Participant

I dont know but to me they sounds like a 7 year old" momy momy look what jason did ohhhhhhh..your in trouble" lol seriously 

KC
    Participant

this is nothing strange or surprising coming from wms… in places where they know law suits wont do them any good, they will just spread lies and try to ruin you…. shhessh scumbags.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sounds to me like they're very merciful people!

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Sounds to me like they're very merciful people!

How did you reach that conclusion?

Do you know that the bible expressly forbids approaching civil courts to resolve christian disputes? Perhaps you don't because that is not included in one of your studies.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great point, Emil. Makes you wonder even more. Here is that scripture…. 1 Corinthians 6. Yes this speaks among believers so if this be God, as they claim in the flesh, what do you think he would do? Go around suing unbelievers????? Did he sue the pharisees? See… the answers are right before our very eyes. So this means wmscog are really not believers. I mean let’s read the whole chapter six on that. it is clear in black and white. My…. This has been my point all along on the matter.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

How did you reach that conclusion?

Do you know that the bible expressly forbids approaching civil courts to resolve christian disputes? Perhaps you don't because that is not included in one of your studies.

you do realize they don't consider other christians christian

Joshua
    Participant

According to court documents in South Korea the finding of fact includes that they don't want to be included as Chrisitans but instead want to be considered a new religion. If they're not Christians then I guess the rules don't apply to them which also explains why they feel that the ends justify the means when it comes to enticing people into their group. Don't believe me? Look at all of the statements made by members and exmembers and you'll see how people are not given the information they need in order to make a informed decision about whether to join or not. By their own admission they claim to be Non-Christian. The fruits of the spirit are evidence of this. Do some research folks. You'll see that I have spoken the truth.

He who increases knowledge increases sorrow and I feel very sorry for the people caught in this trap. They're told they're free but in reality they are slaves. At least Sampson knew he had been deceived. He may have been blind physically because of the deception but spiritually he knew the truth of what had happened at the hands of this woman.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

How can you be a Jesus Christ follower but not a Christian? 

Simon
    Participant

Depends on the definition of Christian you use. Some people believe it implies more than following Jesus, However this is the first I have ever heard of them not wanting to be called Christians as we were very adamant in sermon about how we were the ONLY true christians

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lol. I thought they just don't want to be called Protestants. So what do they want to be called then? 

Sarah2013
    Participant

A Christian is a Jesus Christ of the bible “follower” in plain English. “Christ follower.” For that reason, some who use the bible as their means of preaching can claim they are Christians even if they have made Jesus to be someone else. In that case really, can we still claim them as Jesus follower? That’s the deep question.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Well, they are not exactly Christ followers since they just used that as a stepping stone to get to the "age of the Holy Spirit"… Why don't they call themselves Holy Spiritians then? Or Ahnsanghonians? I don't know.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.