WMSCOG Files Second Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Former Member

Carlos
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@Carlos
    :  I met several members of the "church" when I attended there (not as a member but as a guest) and was not ever told the last names by anyone there.  My son told me some names eventually, and I saw some internet articles that gave me the first knowledge of some recruiters names.  I wondered if not making names readily available was a kind of strategy in itself.  Then you can't "help" each other or tie down who people are as easily.  I have heard they are discouraged from contacting each other outside the church activities.  If you didn't know their names, where they lived, etc., you couldn't contact them easily after leaving the church, either.  You would have to go to the church to talk to them, and they won't let you in after you quit, so it would be harder to talk to people to try and get them out.  Just a thought I have had, but I always did think it was strange that you can't seem to find out who these people are. And it also seems hard to find the former members at some locations, yet I know there are some.

That's exactly what I was thinking, I don't want to sound paranoid but I thought perhaps they were using some kind of subliminal mind control to make you forget the names or just block them out……there is no question they are programing you over there. I remember evenings where 50 people would be standing in the main social hall all with white dry erase boards all writing the same verse or rule over and over just like a school kid whose teacher made them write on the blackboard 100 times "I will not misbehave" 

Carlos
    Participant

Hobbit wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Perreira certification…..aka formerly Deacon AC now Missionary AC and also known as "Mac" is a part time fry cook and barely owns the clothes on his back "allegedly"let alone the lincoln grill. Hey, Mac, hows Davina? Yeah everybody knows about that too! Hmmm wonder if Mac's wife knows about that?

whoa, back up, I almost missed this completely! I'm not sure what your talking about carlos but it sounds like "As the wmscog turns" or "One wmscog Life to live" are you suggeting "allegedy" that the food is not the only thing thats hot at the lincoln grill. Carlos, these people have devoted their lives to god and they are married to other people. I think these 2 people were both married in the churchofgaaaad If this were true then they might all question their faith……..especially their spouses. I don't think the wmscog condones adultery. Do they? Carlos, please tell us more, what makes you think this? Wow, Deaconess Davina and Missionary AC aka MAC having an affair at the lincoln grill. I really hope that's not true……John would be devastated and I guess a little p/i/s/s/e/d

John and Davina were an arranged marriage……Davina told me this herself!

Davina and Mac are together…..Davina told me this herself!

Davina uses "sexual inuendo" to recruit male members……Davina told me this herself!

Davina will say or do anything to get someone to join…….Davina told me this herself!

I guess she could have made the whole thing up but I don't think so because we were very good friends and she seemed very proud of it. I would not normally divulge information like this but she never said it was a secret and ever since i left she has been spreading terrible lies about me. I know this for a fact because there is someone she is still friends with who tells me everything she says.

My mind is very clear these days, I remember a lot of things but I have trouble remembering last names of former friends I don't know why that is. Does anyone know?

Wow… this is a big shock for me… I actually used to look up to AC…

Oh I'm sorry, now I feel bad,  it's really not a secret though and they don't hide it very well. Some people think "the big boss" would be jealous if he found out……….if you know what i mean. Did you know he sends text messages to mother aka god? How cool is that!!

MountainMom
    Participant

A pastor that I know of actually gets calls from Mother God on his cell phone!  Who knew God needed a phone! 

Ms Freedom
    Participant

That’s hilarious!! Where is her godly power? Can’t she just plant thoughts in their minds as to the direction she wants them to take? Another sign she is human and not a god! The hearing aid, the phone calls…. It is just so sad that people believe the crap they’re selling! Sounds like rev Moon – when he dies, the world will end. Uh oh! He died and the world didn’t end. Now their followers are buying the story of waiting for the mother (the Rev’s wife) to kick the bucket. Sure. Then all the moonies will go to the Korean heaven and those of us who don’t believe in that crap will be destroyed. Are the WMSCOG members sure they have the correct Korean mother? I think the moonies have better stories. After all, they have a much larger following! Maybe we should put the mother’s in a ring and see who has the most power. Film it and you may pick up some Harry Potter followers. Oh, that’s right! Harry Potter is a movie and is all fantasy. The people are actors. Hmmm…

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Wow! I got censored and I didn’t even swear! Now it looks like I have a potty mouth and I only used the word c/r/a/p!

MountainMom
    Participant

I just watched a really interesting program on Investigation Discovery about a group called the "Gospel Outreach" in New Jersey.  Very interesting, and has a familiar ring.

It was a 2010 show about a guy in this "church" who disappeared and then resurfaced around 7 years later.  Anyone else see it? 

Harry
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I just watched a really interesting program on Investigation Discovery about a group called the "Gospel Outreach" in New Jersey.  Very interesting, and has a familiar ring.

It was a 2010 show about a guy in this "church" who disappeared and then resurfaced around 7 years later.  Anyone else see it? 

Hmmmm, amatuers, they don't usually resurface in New jersey, they must not have used the correct number of bricks!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Carlos wrote:

Hobbit wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Perreira certification…..aka formerly Deacon AC now Missionary AC and also known as "Mac" is a part time fry cook and barely owns the clothes on his back "allegedly"let alone the lincoln grill. Hey, Mac, hows Davina? Yeah everybody knows about that too! Hmmm wonder if Mac's wife knows about that?

whoa, back up, I almost missed this completely! I'm not sure what your talking about carlos but it sounds like "As the wmscog turns" or "One wmscog Life to live" are you suggeting "allegedy" that the food is not the only thing thats hot at the lincoln grill. Carlos, these people have devoted their lives to god and they are married to other people. I think these 2 people were both married in the churchofgaaaad If this were true then they might all question their faith……..especially their spouses. I don't think the wmscog condones adultery. Do they? Carlos, please tell us more, what makes you think this? Wow, Deaconess Davina and Missionary AC aka MAC having an affair at the lincoln grill. I really hope that's not true……John would be devastated and I guess a little p/i/s/s/e/d

Davina uses "sexual inuendo" to recruit male members……Davina told me this herself!

Davina will say or do anything to get someone to join…….Davina told me this herself!

I guess she could have made the whole thing up but I don't think so because we were very good friends and she seemed very proud of it. I would not normally divulge information like this but she never said it was a secret and ever since i left she has been spreading terrible lies about me. I know this for a fact because there is someone she is still friends with who tells me everything she says.

My mind is very clear these days, I remember a lot of things but I have trouble remembering last names of former friends I don't know why that is. Does anyone know?

Oh I'm sorry, now I feel bad,  it's really not a secret though and they don't hide it very well. Some people think "the big boss" would be jealous if he found out……….if you know what i mean. Did you know he sends text messages to mother aka god? How cool is that!!

Looks like some people better get ready to get booted the f/u/c/k out.  No great loss, really. 

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Hobbit wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Looks like some people better get ready to get booted the f/u/c/k out.  No great loss, really. 

@J of N, MAC will get kicked out but not Davina cause it sounds like the "big boss" (i'm assuming that's Dano) likes Davina too so she will probably have to write on the board "i will not bang the missionaries" a couple hundred times. It's starting to sound like a really fun church maybe we should'nt be so judgemental

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Hobbit wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

@J of N, MAC will get kicked out but not Davina cause it sounds like the "big boss" (i'm assuming that's Dano) likes Davina too so she will probably have to write on the board "i will not bang the missionaries" a couple hundred times. It's starting to sound like a really fun church maybe we should'nt be so judgemental.

We'll as the good-fellas would say, she's probably a good earner;  but since I'm not one of the missionaries she's free to use those tactics mentioned above on me, can't wait…….I'll wear my funny nose and glasses because they'll have a BOLO out on me.  Fake shoppers at Walmart, here I come.

Harry
    Participant

wow, i just heard a rumor ol MAC didn't get kicked out he allegedly got promoted!!!

Yup, he's been given his own church to run. The only problem is it's in Siberia!…..allegedly

Smurf
    Participant

ahahahah XD

well, MAC, meet the neighbours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45DA_HJuLZ0

I hear they're already into swinging so MAC should feel at home ๐Ÿ™‚

Harry
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

ahahahah XD

ahahahaha I swear to mother that was not planned!

STAINEY for smurf STAINEY for smurf….good one bro

Stained
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

ahahahah XD

You know Fly, I, the All Mighty, All Knowing, All Seeing, All omnificent  STAINED have been reviewing your stuff   (not that I had to because I'm All Knowing, but I was bored) and I gotta say, you have what it takes. Now, you have been recommended for an actual "Stainey Award" actually and this recommendation actually comes from one of the highest actually truly most amazing respected counsel members in all of Stainedum.  If I, All Mighty, All Knowing, All Seeing, All omnificent  STAINED were to bestow this award upon you, do you think you will be able to maintain a humble demeanor amongst your peers ?  Of course, I all ready know the answer but I thought I'd ask it anyway for the benefit our audience.  

Smurf
    Participant

You know, man. People like you are the reason cults exist in the first place. Get your feet on the ground.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

You know, man. People like you are the reason cults exist in the first place. Get your feet on the ground.

Sacrilege 

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

fly lice wrote:

Sacrilege 

Oh My Mother, thou shalt never speak the name of fly lice again! He doesn't even know the first commandment, Thou shalt never blaspeme the All Knowing One! My deepest apologies All knowing One.

Well I guess this kinda s/h/i/t can happen when HUMANS PLAY GOD!

sre
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Harry wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Hobbit wrote:

Carlos wrote:

Harry wrote:

Carlos wrote:

@J of N, MAC will get kicked out but not Davina cause it sounds like the "big boss" (i'm assuming that's Dano) likes Davina too so she will probably have to write on the board "i will not bang the missionaries" a couple hundred times. It's starting to sound like a really fun church maybe we should'nt be so judgemental.

We'll as the good-fellas would say, she's probably a good earner;  but since I'm not one of the missionaries she's free to use those tactics mentioned above on me, can't wait…….I'll wear my funny nose and glasses because they'll have a BOLO out on me.  Fake shoppers at Walmart, here I come.

Maybe when Davina gets to the "pastors" of the group she will change her mind about being so explicit, ya know, only Korean men can be pastors,and you know what they say about Asain men…..sorry Davina, better stick to American men!!! ( SORRY FOLKS…this mama is a little bit P-OED as of right now…. sick of these Korean people taking advantage of my sweet, gulliable, niave, so georgeous beautiful daughter (you all would be in awe of how physically beautiful she is) not to mention how sweet she is but has always had a BIG heart for miniorties……she fell into this KOREAN cult quick and hard.!!!! I hate how this world has taken advantage of her sweeet soul, but now I guess mother f n god has her heart!!! so so so so so sad!!! I absoutly despise them and hope the wrath is on them but spare the pour souls who are really searching for the REAL GOD~~~~~!!!

MountainMom
    Participant

And yet they love to say wmscog doesn't harm families.  I feel your pain SRE.  I talk to many mothers and fathers (who have sons or daughters stuck in the wmscog) on a regular basis, and their stories are all the same.  I feel sorry for those who have been manipulated into giving over their lives to this group.  I also pray that God has mercy on all of the ones who were tricked into joining.  They are victims also, and we have to remember that.  Most of the people in the wmscog are good people who simply were fooled by a slick presentation and manipulative methods.  They are only doing what they have now been led to believe is what they "have" to do.  It really is so very sad.  The leaders, however, are another thing entirely.  They know the truth, and yet they take advantage of the members, in my opinion. 

admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.