"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

144,000 I've been around Reseda for a long time and the highest title held by an African American member is deacon there. None of them had baptism privileges until 2012 and he was moved to a different Zion when he received that "blessing".

Thank you!

Participant

Freedfromreseda

I know many black members who were higher up long before then, even going back to 2005.

Across four Zions, which all preach the exact same message across several parts of the U.S., with visiting members who confirmed that everything was exactly the same back at all of their Zions, from brother to deacon to missionary to pastor.

Eventually you just have to face the facts: we never did anything like Ron suggested. Even back to the “early days” of which I know from both black and white who tell the same story.

Give it up, Ron’s story is 30 minutes of vomiting lies and now everyone knows it.

The more you people argue the more your lies become obvious to the whole world.

Participant

Freedfromreseda

I know many black members who were higher up long before then, even going back to 2005.

Across four Zions, which all preach the exact same message across several parts of the U.S., with visiting members who confirmed that everything was exactly the same back at all of their Zions, from brother to deacon to missionary to pastor.

Eventually you just have to face the facts: we never did anything like Ron suggested. Even back to the “early days” of which I know from both black and white who tell the same story.

Give it up, Ron’s story is 30 minutes of vomiting lies and now everyone knows it.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You are funny! There were no black missionaries from Reseda and I know this for a fact. Somehow I don’t think you were around since 2005 and you’re not signed off on a study about King Cyrus. Unless of course you’re just a “fan” and not a “player” for the gospel.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You are funny! There were no black missionaries from Reseda and I know this for a fact. Somehow I don’t think you were around since 2005 and you’re not signed off on a study about King Cyrus. Unless of course you’re just a “fan” and not a “player” for the gospel.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Renita:

I did not ignore it, previous posts will detail what is and is not important, past that I do not care and I'm not going to discuss it further.

See.. I told you you weren't done. =)

Then why do you keep mentioning that it's not pagan when that's not the discussion? The discussion was whether or not celebrating birthdays was man made. Just because something is mad made doesn't make it pagan. However, if something is pagan it must be man made. Kind of like if it rains then the sidewalk will be wet but not always the other way around.

Mark 7:8 speaks about man made traditions that replace the commands of God. Celebrating birthdays don't replace the commands of God. Christmas doesn't replace the commands of God. Neither does Easter, Halloween, New Year's, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, graduation, or even polly wog indoctrination. These are all man made and some have pagan origin but how we keep it today is not pagan [using your argument about Chuseok] and they don't replace anything. I don't see how Thanksgiving replaces the Feast of Tabernacles when they're in 2 completely different months. Easter doesn't replace PO, communion does [given that the NTPO is with the bread and wine]. Chuseok is pagan but it doesn't replace any Feast of God. Actually, Chuseok is closer to the Feast of Tabernacles than the American Thanksgiving.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Renita:

I did not ignore it, previous posts will detail what is and is not important, past that I do not care and I'm not going to discuss it further.

See.. I told you you weren't done. =)

Then why do you keep mentioning that it's not pagan when that's not the discussion? The discussion was whether or not celebrating birthdays was man made. Just because something is mad made doesn't make it pagan. However, if something is pagan it must be man made. Kind of like if it rains then the sidewalk will be wet but not always the other way around.

Mark 7:8 speaks about man made traditions that replace the commands of God. Celebrating birthdays don't replace the commands of God. Christmas doesn't replace the commands of God. Neither does Easter, Halloween, New Year's, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, graduation, or even polly wog indoctrination. These are all man made and some have pagan origin but how we keep it today is not pagan [using your argument about Chuseok] and they don't replace anything. I don't see how Thanksgiving replaces the Feast of Tabernacles when they're in 2 completely different months. Easter doesn't replace PO, communion does [given that the NTPO is with the bread and wine]. Chuseok is pagan but it doesn't replace any Feast of God. Actually, Chuseok is closer to the Feast of Tabernacles than the American Thanksgiving.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You’re welcome Sarah2013. They think we don’t know or don’t “remember”. You pretty much know who the missionaries are in your Zion. Missionary Ron was the only missionary in reseda until he was demoted and a Korean was “upgraded” to missionary. Then another Korean came who was “upgraded” to missionary upon his arrival in America. So there were 2 Korean missionaries in reseda for a short period of time.

Should I carry on with more details I’m not supposed to “remember”?

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You’re welcome Sarah2013. They think we don’t know or don’t “remember”. You pretty much know who the missionaries are in your Zion. Missionary Ron was the only missionary in reseda until he was demoted and a Korean was “upgraded” to missionary. Then another Korean came who was “upgraded” to missionary upon his arrival in America. So there were 2 Korean missionaries in reseda for a short period of time.

Should I carry on with more details I’m not supposed to “remember”?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Freedfromreseda

Eventually you just have to face the facts: we never did anything like Ron suggested. Even back to the "early days" of which I know from both black and white who tell the same story.

Give it up, Ron's story is 30 minutes of vomiting lies and now everyone knows it.

You were in LA Zion? It sounds like you were..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Freedfromreseda

Eventually you just have to face the facts: we never did anything like Ron suggested. Even back to the "early days" of which I know from both black and white who tell the same story.

Give it up, Ron's story is 30 minutes of vomiting lies and now everyone knows it.

You were in LA Zion? It sounds like you were..

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

**oops my error…I forgot about the female missionary who they shipped off to San Diego Zion for asking too many questions LOL

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

**oops my error…I forgot about the female missionary who they shipped off to San Diego Zion for asking too many questions LOL

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I think I know her.. My favorite one. =)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I think I know her.. My favorite one. =)

Participant

I didn’t say Reseda was the place with a black missionary.

You can “think” all you want I am in Passover pictures from back then.

And God has bore fruit while I was blessed to be used through them several times, all thanks and glory be to them. So You shouldn’t be so fast to judge who I am or what I know.

But I think you misunderstand my purpose, I’m not here to drop names for you or give you any clues who we are. All the members of our Zions already know the kind of people I’m talking about, I just want to watch you dig this hole deeper.

Renita:

There is a reason I mentioned Christmas idols but did not mention any birthday idols, you should go back and read to learn the difference.

Participant

I didn’t say Reseda was the place with a black missionary.

You can “think” all you want I am in Passover pictures from back then.

And God has bore fruit while I was blessed to be used through them several times, all thanks and glory be to them. So You shouldn’t be so fast to judge who I am or what I know.

But I think you misunderstand my purpose, I’m not here to drop names for you or give you any clues who we are. All the members of our Zions already know the kind of people I’m talking about, I just want to watch you dig this hole deeper.

Renita:

There is a reason I mentioned Christmas idols but did not mention any birthday idols, you should go back and read to learn the difference.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You must have been mistaken then when I made my original comment. I said there were no African American members higher than a deacon in reseda. Check your facts before you jump bad on somebody. And secondly, I don’t need you to name drop so I can find out where you are. I could care less where you are. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of lying the way you try to portray the people on this forum.

I notice you spend an awful lot of time on this forum. When I was a member I was encouraged and in turn encouraged others to spend their time wisely by studying the scriptures and the sermons they were trying to get signed off on. Sounds like you got some studying to do to get signed off on your studies.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

You must have been mistaken then when I made my original comment. I said there were no African American members higher than a deacon in reseda. Check your facts before you jump bad on somebody. And secondly, I don’t need you to name drop so I can find out where you are. I could care less where you are. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of lying the way you try to portray the people on this forum.

I notice you spend an awful lot of time on this forum. When I was a member I was encouraged and in turn encouraged others to spend their time wisely by studying the scriptures and the sermons they were trying to get signed off on. Sounds like you got some studying to do to get signed off on your studies.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

And as of now there are still NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MISSIONARIES in Reseda. I guess until they read this…maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion 😛

Viewing 20 replies - 501 through 520 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.