WMSCOG members is welcomed to deny this.

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

Any members of wmscog is welcomed to deny any of this, if you are a member and still dont know about this, go ask your branch jibsanim 

1. The end of the world would come in the form of a atomic bomb.

** im soooooo in lost of words about this

2.  If you dont pay your tithes then omoni will curse you since you wont return what hers and bad things will happens to you.

** the basic of EVERYTHING is this, this is all mwscog is all about behind all that "faith" charade. 

3.  having a loved one is bad for faith, omoni says its the form of idol worship.

** the truth is wmscog knows that love and loved ones CAN bring back some sense to the person brainwashed by them.

4. You are always "suggested" that you cant pray in (or even mention) the name of Jesus, Since jesus already changed his name into anh sang hong and in the old days  people pray in the name of jehova but after jesus comes people pray in the name of jesus, so now anh sang hong have comes (and go) you should also only pray ONLY in the name of anh sang hong and the teaching of jesus is already passed and not useable anymore.

** this is how wmscog will alienate you away from other people, this is actually a brainwashing step, logically if ASH is jesus how come jesus now told people not to recite the lords prayer which supposedly being teached to people BY HIMSELF?? 

Simon
    Participant

2/3 of the Churches that claim to be the one he founded don't seem to even be that rich

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Right.. but it doesn’t say anyone was baptized in the name of jehovah and jesus. We just have to assume that they did it that way. But using a different meaning of that hebrew word (authority) makes more sense. I was talking to one member about it and she said, “Rev 3, where it says new name. Is that new authority too? Don’t be confused.” I got upset because they are taught to speak like this. Anyone who speaks any language fluently knows that not everytime a specific word is used does it use the same meaning. I said, example.. go record in the record that the record is broken. I’ve used record 3 times but each time I used it, there’s a different meaning. I told her I would call her later but she didn’t even respond to that. The members are taught to say things in such a way that the person they’re speaking to feels stupid.

Simon
    Participant

Yes they use all three names as in the names them selves

"God the Father Jehovah, God the Son Jesus Christ, God the Holy Spirit Christ Ahn Sahng Hong [sic]"

admin
    Keymaster

Hi to all! Strange this site is like some spiritual battle ground! So who wins in the end? One person has prophecies about this “God” and the other about another, very confusing… The words of Pilate: “What is Truth?”

admin
    Keymaster

Are you a Jew?

admin
    Keymaster

Were you raised as a yehuda? I’m not sure if that means you are a messianic jew or not? What does your doctrine entail?

admin
    Keymaster

Oh wow. Do you mind if I ask you about some of your beliefs?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

No need to ask. Just keep reading and commenting and more and more of everyones beliefs and practices will be known. As far as I understand it “winning” is when someone leaves the COG. Here, we can clearly see what’s inconsistant in the COG by speaking with members, former members, people of other practices, and maybe a scholar.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

No need to ask. Just keep reading and commenting and more and more of everyones beliefs and practices will be known. As far as I understand it "winning" is when someone leaves the COG. Here, we can clearly see what's inconsistant in the COG by speaking with members, former members, people of other practices, and maybe a scholar.

Good way to say it, Renita. 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have a way with words.. lol =)

KC
    Participant

the word of pilate about what is truth?

the truth is the world is not going to blew up by nuclear bomb (atleast not this year), zhang is not the queen of heaven since "selling tickets" for salvations and preying on people while they are down is just too low for ANY gods or goddess.

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That doesn't make sense. After the death of Jesus he will have a new name and it will be Jesus. What if I took your phone and gave you a new phone but handed you the same exact phone? You would tell me that it's the same phone. Plus, the COG teaches that Jesus is ahnzahnghong. So if you say ahnsahnghong essentially you're saying Jesus. My missionary even told me that studying the holy Bible in Korean, you will see ahnsahnghongs name prophesied. The actual name ahnsahnghong. Conveniently only Korean leaders know that study.

Hey if Jesus is Ahn (LOL by the way) then why is it O.K. to celebrate Ahn's birthday on December 25th but not O.K. to celebrate Jesus's birthday on December 25th ? Jesus's birthday on December 25th is "evil" but not Ahn's huh ?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Why is it so hard to understand that his birthday lands on a different day every year and last year it landed on the 25th? Its one thing to say a certain day is someones birthday when it isn’t and another to say a certain day is someones birthday when it is. Personally, I made a big deal about it because of the irony in it. How ironic that all year I was preaching the 25th isn’t gods birthday then here we are on the 25th celebrating gods birthday. Every year its a different day…… this year its not going to be 25Dec..

Simon
    Participant

Renita is right on the money. That is a false comparison Jesus was born either march/April or September October according to the math from Lukes account

Simon
    Participant

But Ahn his birthday fell on 25 December so it’s not a false date

prtyeyes
    Participant

Simon how can someone’s birthday fall on a certain date? That doesn’t make any sense. I know the day of the week will change but not the actual day. Was he born on Dec. 25th?

Stained
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Why is it so hard to understand that his birthday lands on a different day every year and last year it landed on the 25th? Its one thing to say a certain day is someones birthday when it isn't and another to say a certain day is someones birthday when it is. Personally, I made a big deal about it because of the irony in it. How ironic that all year I was preaching the 25th isn't gods birthday then here we are on the 25th celebrating gods birthday. Every year its a different day…… this year its not going to be 25Dec..

Still the question remains:  Why is it evil to celebrate Jesus's birthday on December 25th but not Ash's or Ahns regardless of whether it's once every 10 years or 20 years. (Especially if it is their contention that Ahn IS Jesus) Oh and why is Jesus's supposed image all over the external (public if you will) parts of the "church"(last supper) (tending sheep) ect… but Ahn's pic is in the back broom closet somewhere.  The kind of thing that makes you go, hummmmmmm ?  

Stained
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Physical birthdays are a horrible thing according to WMSCOG doctrine.

That's right.  http://www.ncpcog.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=24&wr_id=25&page=1  

Or is it ? 

Stained
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Stained wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Why is it so hard to understand that his birthday lands on a different day every year and last year it landed on the 25th? Its one thing to say a certain day is someones birthday when it isn't and another to say a certain day is someones birthday when it is. Personally, I made a big deal about it because of the irony in it. How ironic that all year I was preaching the 25th isn't gods birthday then here we are on the 25th celebrating gods birthday. Every year its a different day…… this year its not going to be 25Dec..

Still the question remains:  Why is it evil to celebrate Jesus's birthday on December 25th but not Ash's or Ahns regardless of whether it's once every 10 years or 20 years. (Especially if it is their contention that Ahn IS Jesus) Oh and why is Jesus's supposed image all over the external (public if you will) parts of the "church"(last supper) (tending sheep) ect… but Ahn's pic is in the back broom closet somewhere.  The kind of thing that makes you go, hummmmmmm ?  

Becuase Christmas was based upon Saturnalia (a Roman feast). They consider it paganistic because of the implications that it is not in the Torah. Personallly most people celebrate the holiday as a time to be with friends and family (or a day I work and get double time).

OK exactly right.  (I watch Michael Rood videos too)  I know that. Sooooooo, why is it OK ?

Simon
    Participant

prtyeyes wrote:

Simon how can someone's birthday fall on a certain date? That doesn't make any sense. I know the day of the week will change but not the actual day. Was he born on Dec. 25th?

The same way Channukah and Passover and Chinese New Year and many other things fall on different dates on the Gregorian Calendar. The date on the other Calendar fell on the 25 December Gregorian Calendar.

Hal wrote:

Physical birthdays are a horrible thing according to WMSCOG doctrine.

Never once heard that, even celebrated them (sort of)

Stained wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Pictures of Zahng everywhere though

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.