WMSCOG members is welcomed to deny this.

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

Any members of wmscog is welcomed to deny any of this, if you are a member and still dont know about this, go ask your branch jibsanim 

1. The end of the world would come in the form of a atomic bomb.

** im soooooo in lost of words about this

2.  If you dont pay your tithes then omoni will curse you since you wont return what hers and bad things will happens to you.

** the basic of EVERYTHING is this, this is all mwscog is all about behind all that "faith" charade. 

3.  having a loved one is bad for faith, omoni says its the form of idol worship.

** the truth is wmscog knows that love and loved ones CAN bring back some sense to the person brainwashed by them.

4. You are always "suggested" that you cant pray in (or even mention) the name of Jesus, Since jesus already changed his name into anh sang hong and in the old days  people pray in the name of jehova but after jesus comes people pray in the name of jesus, so now anh sang hong have comes (and go) you should also only pray ONLY in the name of anh sang hong and the teaching of jesus is already passed and not useable anymore.

** this is how wmscog will alienate you away from other people, this is actually a brainwashing step, logically if ASH is jesus how come jesus now told people not to recite the lords prayer which supposedly being teached to people BY HIMSELF?? 

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Not true, because they didn't need to know the name of the HS. They lived in the age of the son, jesus. In that age, jesus was the name of the saviour. Therefor whoever was baptized in his name was saved. That's why some people who were baptized by john had to be baptized again because they were baptized in the name of jesus. Whoever lived in the age of the father had to call on jehovah to be saved. The study goes, if anyone called on jesus in the age of the father, even though that was going to be his new name, they would not be saved. That's the study about why there's a new name for when god came in flesh. Question: in that study, jesus says you have not asked in my name. Ask and you will receive. I was taught that when he said those words that marks the beginning of the new age, of the son. What marks the beginning of this age, of the HS?

I am confused. I was given Mt 28:19 – Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Then I was told Jesus said to baptize in all 3 names. So do you know the name of the HS? It is ASH. So all those who are not baptized in all 3 names are doomed. So my understanding is that at their baptism, the wmscog invoke all 3 names. Am I mistaken?

If not then my original comment still stands. Why did the apostles not use all 3 names when they baptized after Jesus uttered those words? Wasn't it binding on them too?

Let me clarify that I am not asking because I wonder what is the right thing to do. I am asking how the wmscog justifies it all.

Simon
    Participant

Renita already answered you

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Thank you simon. I answered your question. They did not need to know the name of the HS because it wasn’t time for his name to be revealed. It says to baptize in the 3 names but, as I was told, that was told to them to be recorded in the bible for us to fulfill. In revelation jesus said he will have a new name. But that’s not until the last days. The verse you quoted is prophecy. The apostles couldn’t baptize in a name they don’t know. And if it were revealed then, why don’t christians know it today?

I asked the same question. My missionary was very frustrated because it was very difficult for me to fully believe anything she said. Lol. And everytime I preached that subject I felt horrible because I knew in my heart I didn’t believe a thing I was saying…. I’m so glad I didn’t bear any fruit.

Stained
    Participant

The "NEW NAME" is Jesus. <There is no other name> except if you give it in Hebrew which would make it Yashua = Yahweh  God with us.

Hallelu-jah means "Praise be to Yahweh".  They have songs in their song book which include the word Hallelujah in the title and they don't even know what it means or it wouldn't be there.  Just like elohim DOES NOT MEAN male and female plural gods.  Ask a Jew as I did.  Several in fact.  ASH himself in his writings even said the name is was and always will be JESUS.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That doesn’t make sense. After the death of Jesus he will have a new name and it will be Jesus. What if I took your phone and gave you a new phone but handed you the same exact phone? You would tell me that it’s the same phone. Plus, the COG teaches that Jesus is ahnzahnghong. So if you say ahnsahnghong essentially you’re saying Jesus. My missionary even told me that studying the holy Bible in Korean, you will see ahnsahnghongs name prophesied. The actual name ahnsahnghong. Conveniently only Korean leaders know that study.

KF
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That doesn't make sense. After the death of Jesus he will have a new name and it will be Jesus. What if I took your phone and gave you a new phone but handed you the same exact phone? You would tell me that it's the same phone. Plus, the COG teaches that Jesus is ahnzahnghong. So if you say ahnsahnghong essentially you're saying Jesus. My missionary even told me that studying the holy Bible in Korean, you will see ahnsahnghongs name prophesied. The actual name ahnsahnghong. Conveniently only Korean leaders know that study.

well then…that should be translated into every tongue…..so where is it in the english version of the NIV, KJV, NLT, ETC.. is it in the hebrew, greek , or arabic version??? wow this just keeps going & going…..what is wrong with the Koreans, they won't stop at nothing from what I see.

Simon
    Participant

Stained wrote:

The "NEW NAME" is Jesus. <There is no other name> except if you give it in Hebrew which would make it Yashua = Yahweh  God with us.

Hallelu-jah means "Praise be to Yahweh".  They have songs in their song book which include the word Hallelujah in the title and they don't even know what it means or it wouldn't be there.  Just like elohim DOES NOT MEAN male and female plural gods.  Ask a Jew as I did.  Several in fact.  ASH himself in his writings even said the name is was and always will be JESUS.

Well it really depends on how you interpret what he wrote,

renita.payno wrote:

That doesn't make sense. After the death of Jesus he will have a new name and it will be Jesus. What if I took your phone and gave you a new phone but handed you the same exact phone? You would tell me that it's the same phone. Plus, the COG teaches that Jesus is ahnzahnghong. So if you say ahnsahnghong essentially you're saying Jesus. My missionary even told me that studying the holy Bible in Korean, you will see ahnsahnghongs name prophesied. The actual name ahnsahnghong. Conveniently only Korean leaders know that study.

Is it a new name in the last days? Or is it a new name at the time revelation was written?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The book of revelation is written about the times after john. When he wrote is not when the new name will be revealed. But he wrote about a new name in the future.

genny
    Participant

When it speaks of a new name, that's not necessarily a name like "Bob" or "Joe."  In the Bible, God's names represented His character, and showed us different aspects of Him, such as healer, savior, provider, etc.  You can see it really easily in Exodus 34:14,

"Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God."

Any new name of God given in the future would have to express something about God's character, something new about Him, or something about Him expressed in a new way.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Where does it say that his must describe him?

Rahab
    Participant

I wonder who published that Korean Bible which Renita spoke of.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Where does it say that his must describe him?

Just look at the names of God and you can see how they describe Him.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/names_of_g-d.html

Genesis 16:13 is another example of a name of God showing His character.

"She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me [El Roi],” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”"

Even the name Jesus means "the Lord saves" (Matthew 1:21).

If God were going to reveal a new name for Himself, it would have to be related to His character.  For example, you wouldn't expect Him to reveal a name that means "leaf" or "devious."

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What does ahnsahnghong mean? Does it describe god?

genny
    Participant

Someone commenting on my blog said,

Ahn(안)安 is a family name,

Sahng(상)商 means trade/business/commercial,

Hong(홍)洪 means something massive.

Parents create a name by combining the words that form a meaning of what kind of expectation they have for their child in future.

(http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/04/examining-prophecies-new-name.html)

Simon
    Participant

interesting

Love'n Honey
    Participant

God is something massive and he controls all the trade and business in all the universe….. (sarcasm) =)

KF
    Participant

genny wrote:

Someone commenting on my blog said,

Ahn(안)安 is a family name,

Sahng(상)商 means trade/business/commercial,

Hong(홍)洪 means something massive.

Parents create a name by combining the words that form a meaning of what kind of expectation they have for their child in future.

(http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/2010/04/examining-prophecies-new-name.html)

renita.payno wrote:

God is something massive and he controls all the trade and business in all the universe….. (sarcasm) =)

actually it can stand for HUGE FAMILY BUSINESS (more sarcasm) (:

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Nice.. he does have one heck of a family business. He’s living up to his name even in his death. =)

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Thank you simon. I answered your question. They did not need to know the name of the HS because it wasn't time for his name to be revealed. It says to baptize in the 3 names but, as I was told, that was told to them to be recorded in the bible for us to fulfill. In revelation jesus said he will have a new name. But that's not until the last days. The verse you quoted is prophecy. The apostles couldn't baptize in a name they don't know. And if it were revealed then, why don't christians know it today?

I asked the same question. My missionary was very frustrated because it was very difficult for me to fully believe anything she said. Lol. And everytime I preached that subject I felt horrible because I knew in my heart I didn't believe a thing I was saying…. I'm so glad I didn't bear any fruit.

The verse I quoted says to baptize in the name of the father, the son and the HS. The member I know says that this means we must baptize by actually saying all 3 names. So I assume the wmscog says Jehovah, Jesus and ASH while administering baptism. Is my assumption right?

If yes, then what I am saying is, even though ASH's name was not revealed during apostolic times, they (the apostles) should still have been invoking 2 of those names at baptism if the wmscog has to be able to justify its interpretation of that verse.

emil
    Participant

From a cursory reading of history of their church, it looks like the family business burst forth to prosperity after his death.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.