WMSCOG members is welcomed to deny this.

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

Any members of wmscog is welcomed to deny any of this, if you are a member and still dont know about this, go ask your branch jibsanim 

1. The end of the world would come in the form of a atomic bomb.

** im soooooo in lost of words about this

2.  If you dont pay your tithes then omoni will curse you since you wont return what hers and bad things will happens to you.

** the basic of EVERYTHING is this, this is all mwscog is all about behind all that "faith" charade. 

3.  having a loved one is bad for faith, omoni says its the form of idol worship.

** the truth is wmscog knows that love and loved ones CAN bring back some sense to the person brainwashed by them.

4. You are always "suggested" that you cant pray in (or even mention) the name of Jesus, Since jesus already changed his name into anh sang hong and in the old days  people pray in the name of jehova but after jesus comes people pray in the name of jesus, so now anh sang hong have comes (and go) you should also only pray ONLY in the name of anh sang hong and the teaching of jesus is already passed and not useable anymore.

** this is how wmscog will alienate you away from other people, this is actually a brainwashing step, logically if ASH is jesus how come jesus now told people not to recite the lords prayer which supposedly being teached to people BY HIMSELF?? 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow, i never heard of any judgment during womb time. I was told that no one knows what happens while we’re in the womb.. If we already had our trial, then what’s the point of judgment day?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That’s not what I was told.. I was told babies who die weren’t given the chance to suffer on earth but their spirits still have to hear the truth in the spirit world. If they don’t repent then they go to hell. If they do, then they will be resurrected with the great multitude

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But, according to the teaching of judgement day, no souls go to heaven nor hell until they are judged on judgement day which hasn’t come yet.

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:That's not what I was told.. I was told babies who die weren't given the chance to suffer on earth but their spirits still have to hear the truth in the spirit world. If they don't repent then they go to hell. If they do, then they will be resurrected with the great multitude

That is what I was taught as well.

Also my zion celebrated Birthdays all the time so yeah that is weird

genny
    Participant

Regarding babies, this is what Ahn wrote in "Visitors from the Angelic World"

"what each one did in the angelic world is to be done again in this world, and he is to be judged both in soul and in body"

The baby that dies did nothing sinful in this world, right?  So it would follow from Ahn that the baby, when he was an angel, did nothing sinful in heaven either, so why was he kicked out of heaven?  Likewise, if the baby, when he was an angel, sinned in heaven, why was it not repeated in this world?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I never fully read that book but you bring up a good point. Perhaps that baby was selfish and not thinking of the struggle his mother went through to bring the child to life and just continues to cry and whine for milk even though his mom is exhausted.. selfish heartless baby.. (sarcasm)

KF
    Participant

I was told when a baby dies upon birth, it's because he won't have a chance to hear God's words and repent.  But if earth is a prison, then this living here should be the punishment this gives us time to seek God and repent,on the other hand the baby who died at birth does not have to deal with this world's problems and all the dead will be preached too,????? so i dunno….it can go both ways and it would make sense. ?????? but what about people who are born handicap…like down syndrome, or HDD kids, Were they that bad in heaven that they will never understand God's word???? or because they can't understand and will never learn God's word will they be forgiven and enter heaven???? ONLY GOD CAN DECIDE THAT

@ Genny you make a very good point & thats a great question!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I asked about handicapped people. Their salvation depends on the guardians faith. Same with children up to a certain age.

Simon
    Participant

Except he also wrote that they died on earth because of their sin in Heaven, I don't have the books with me at this moment in time.

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Except he also wrote that they died on earth because of their sin in Heaven, I don't have the books with me at this moment in time.

are you talking about handicap ppl, if so in which book Simon, I'll see if my friend owns it.

Simon
    Participant

no babies who die

KF
    Participant

Hal wrote:

genny wrote:

Regarding babies, this is what Ahn wrote in "Visitors from the Angelic World"

"what each one did in the angelic world is to be done again in this world, and he is to be judged both in soul and in body"

The baby that dies did nothing sinful in this world, right?  So it would follow from Ahn that the baby, when he was an angel, did nothing sinful in heaven either, so why was he kicked out of heaven?  Likewise, if the baby, when he was an angel, sinned in heaven, why was it not repeated in this world?

Genny, my thoughts exactly. However when I went through the wages of sin teaching and why we are here on the earthly prison I was given the scenario I posted earlier inregards to the baby dying and G-d forgiving of the sin. This also included miscarriages.

renita.payno wrote:

But, according to the teaching of judgement day, no souls go to heaven nor hell until they are judged on judgement day which hasn't come yet.

In judaism, judgement of the soul happens after death. The judgement day in judasim declares that the Messiah will come, there will be a resurrection of ALL of the dead and G-d will be universal served and there will be peace in all of mankind. There will also be a universal celebration of HagHaSukkot in the Temple in Jerusalem (the real one, not the flying in heaven one) by all nations and all people of the world.

Hal I pointed that out, where it says in the bible that all nations will come to jerusalem and celebrate the passover and was told that no one wants to go to the physical Jerusalem because there is nothing going on out there, but violence, also I was told that how can the whole world(all Nations) fly to Jerusalem and celebrate the feast of God, that the only way was by having Zions all over the world, this way every nation will be in Jerusalem (mother)…in a way I can see what he's saying about every nation all at once going to Jerusalem…can you imagine that…anyway can you disproof this.  What can i show him from the scriptures?

KF
    Participant

right they use number 16 to say that it is basicly impossible for all nations to come to a physical country to keep the feast of tabernacle.  and number 18 would be the people who do not celebrate the feast (dead)

this is why they have zions  all over the world and every nation goes to Jerusalem(mother) to celebrate the feast.

genny
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That's not what I was told.. I was told babies who die weren't given the chance to suffer on earth but their spirits still have to hear the truth in the spirit world. If they don't repent then they go to hell. If they do, then they will be resurrected with the great multitude

That so does not make sense.  Why have this world at all then, if you get another chance to hear the truth in the spirit world after death?

And I have seen no Biblical evidence that you get another chance to be preached to and accept God after you die.  We are destined to die once and then face judgment (Hebrews 9:27).  The rich man did not get another chance in the parable on Luke 16.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I would have to search it but there is a verse saying that jesus preached to the souls in the spirit world after his death. As far as 100000 people being in the temple, we’re talking about billions of people on earth. If billions of people could even fit on chunk of land, wouldn’t that alter the earths rotation and send us hurling into the sun?

Simon
    Participant

the rich man rejected the gospel in earth

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

the rich man rejected the gospel in earth

So according to the wmscog, who gets the second chance?  Only those who haven't heard at all?  But not those who actively reject the 'truth'?  How about those who hear a little, but don't pursue to learn more?

renita.payno wrote:

I would have to search it but there is a verse saying that jesus preached to the souls in the spirit world after his death.

It's 1 Peter 3:19, "After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits"

If the wmscog wants to use this verse to teach that Jesus (Ahn) is continually preaching to the dead (instead of this being a one time occurance associated with the Resurrection, or any other possibility), then they need to teach that even those who reject can get a second chance, because read the next verse with it…

1 Pet. 3:19-20, "After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built…"

Those were disobedient people who rejected God in the days of Noah.  You could also use this verse to say that Jesus only preached to the people who had died before the flood (remember the wmscog says not to add anything to the Bible!), not that He currently does so.

Simon
    Participant

rejected God not the gospel

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I can see what you mean. Simon, what’s the difference? The gospel is from God so to reject the gospel is to reject God. Or if you reject God you find yourself rejecting the gospel.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

A love story….. From God. (sarcasm)

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.