WMSCOG members is welcomed to deny this.

• Creator
    Topic
    KC
    Participant

Any members of wmscog is welcomed to deny any of this, if you are a member and still dont know about this, go ask your branch jibsanim 

1. The end of the world would come in the form of a atomic bomb.

** im soooooo in lost of words about this

2.  If you dont pay your tithes then omoni will curse you since you wont return what hers and bad things will happens to you.

** the basic of EVERYTHING is this, this is all mwscog is all about behind all that "faith" charade. 

3.  having a loved one is bad for faith, omoni says its the form of idol worship.

** the truth is wmscog knows that love and loved ones CAN bring back some sense to the person brainwashed by them.

4. You are always "suggested" that you cant pray in (or even mention) the name of Jesus, Since jesus already changed his name into anh sang hong and in the old days  people pray in the name of jehova but after jesus comes people pray in the name of jesus, so now anh sang hong have comes (and go) you should also only pray ONLY in the name of anh sang hong and the teaching of jesus is already passed and not useable anymore.

** this is how wmscog will alienate you away from other people, this is actually a brainwashing step, logically if ASH is jesus how come jesus now told people not to recite the lords prayer which supposedly being teached to people BY HIMSELF?? 

Simon
    Participant

If I could find my notes from the study the true meaning of the twelve tribes of Israel you could understand the reasoning, but basically it comes down to those who keep the new covenant perfectly are the 144000 everyone else (who is saved) is great multitude.

And of course us "parricidal  intentional murderers" all get a lovely trip to hell, even if we believe in Jesus or Yehovah.

emil
    Participant

They actually believe they are among the 144000 to the best of my knowledge. At least that is what the person I know believes. She seems to be ignorant about the multitudes from other nations.

In her opinion, she is from Zion because this is said repeatedly by them.

emil
    Participant

They actually believe they are among the 144000 to the best of my knowledge. At least that is what the person I know believes. She seems to be ignorant about the multitudes from other nations.

In her opinion, she is from Zion because this is said repeatedly by them.

Simon
    Participant

No they believe the 144,000 are only among them and that the rest of them are the great multitude the only way anyone else could be gm would be to die in ignorance of Ahn and Zahng.

Simon
    Participant

No they believe the 144,000 are only among them and that the rest of them are the great multitude the only way anyone else could be gm would be to die in ignorance of Ahn and Zahng.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The last thing I was told that pushed me away from the COG was that the 144000 had already been found but had not been notified. This was said to me by my overseer on the ship. If that’s true, then the preaching should cease and WWIII should be in full effect, right?

Simon
    Participant

Depends who you ask lol

emil
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

The last thing I was told that pushed me away from the COG was that the 144000 had already been found but had not been notified. This was said to me by my overseer on the ship. If that's true, then the preaching should cease and WWIII should be in full effect, right?

The person I know is their only member from our general location I understand. There is some scripture verse that talks about "one from a family, two from a clan…" or something of the sort. So this person firmly believes that she is the one chosen to represent our area among those 144000. Unlike you, she in unable to understand the basic logic that the preaching should cease once the 144000 are identified.

Simon
    Participant

Actually the church teaches once they are all sealed not when they are found

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But the seal is the PO.. so they have already been sealed. Plus, no Bro. Or Sis. Is considered to be found until they are baptized after which they keep the temporary PO which is something I haven’t seen in either testiments.

Simon
    Participant

no there is a study about that (LOL)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

No, you don’t because you aren’t keeping the PO. (According to the COG) I haven’t had the study about the temporary PO.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

But are you keeping it the way the COG does? The bread and wine must be blessed in the name of the 2CC.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Then you don’t have the seal.. jokingly said btw.

emil
    Participant

We need to feel sorry for Jesus' apostles. Looks like they are not going to heaven since they were not baptized in the 3 names.

Is my understand right?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Not true, because they didn’t need to know the name of the HS. They lived in the age of the son, jesus. In that age, jesus was the name of the saviour. Therefor whoever was baptized in his name was saved. That’s why some people who were baptized by john had to be baptized again because they were baptized in the name of jesus. Whoever lived in the age of the father had to call on jehovah to be saved. The study goes, if anyone called on jesus in the age of the father, even though that was going to be his new name, they would not be saved. That’s the study about why there’s a new name for when god came in flesh. Question: in that study, jesus says you have not asked in my name. Ask and you will receive. I was taught that when he said those words that marks the beginning of the new age, of the son. What marks the beginning of this age, of the HS?

Simon
    Participant

good question

Rahab
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Not true, because they didn't need to know the name of the HS. They lived in the age of the son, jesus. In that age, jesus was the name of the saviour. Therefor whoever was baptized in his name was saved. That's why some people who were baptized by john had to be baptized again because they were baptized in the name of jesus. Whoever lived in the age of the father had to call on jehovah to be saved. The study goes, if anyone called on jesus in the age of the father, even though that was going to be his new name, they would not be saved. That's the study about why there's a new name for when god came in flesh. Question: in that study, jesus says you have not asked in my name. Ask and you will receive. I was taught that when he said those words that marks the beginning of the new age, of the son. What marks the beginning of this age, of the HS?

Pentacost.  Read Acts, especially the couple of chapters.  I believe that it is the feast of first fruits which is fulfilled by God sending the Holy Spirit into the world to indwell with us.  50 Days after Jesus' death, burial and resurrection.  He promised to send us an advocate and that is the Holy Spirit.  We (our bodies) have become "temples" figurativly speeking.  His Holy Spirit is within us, guiding us, speaking, etc.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So 1918, the birth year of ahnsahnghong, marks the beginning of the age of the HS?

Rahab
    Participant

Acts 1:3-11

After His suffering He (Jesus Christ) presented Himself alive to them by many convincing proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God. While staying with them, He ordered them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait there for the promise of the Father.  "This," he said, "is what you have heard from me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

So when they had come together, they asked Him, "Lord, is this the time when you will restore the Kingdom to Israel?"  He replies, "It is not for you to know the times or periods that the Father has set by His own authorty.  But you will receive power wen the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you wil be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."  When He had said this, as they were watching, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him out of their sight.  While He was going and they were gazing up toward heaven, suddenly tow men in white robes stood by them.  They said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up toward heaven?  This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven."

Acts 2:1-4

When the day of Pentacost had come, they (followers of Jesus Christ) were all together in one place.  And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like a rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting.  Divided tongues, as of fire,appeared among them and a tongue rested on each of them.  All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability.

There is much more to read and discover in Acts.  I encourage you to read it from the beginnnig, IN CONTEXT, and see what God reaveals to you.

Acts 2:38-39

Peter said to them, "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.  For the promise is for you, for your chidren, and for all who are far away, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to Him. 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.