"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah can you just stick to the subject about abortion?  And take God's words seriously for once?

Actually, the actual subject actually is actually the actual true wmscog actually, on actually Missionary Ron actually Ramos actually explains actually why actually he left actually the wmscog actually after actually 12 years actually.  That's actually the actual subject actually.

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Sarah can you just stick to the subject about abortion?  And take God's words seriously for once?

Actually, the actual subject actually is actually the actual true wmscog actually, on actually Missionary Ron actually Ramos actually explains actually why actually he left actually the wmscog actually after actually 12 years actually.  That's actually the actual subject actually.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Actually, that's true. Ron was the real deal. I feel so bad he got hurt and was discouraged by all the inconsistencies.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Actually, that's true. Ron was the real deal. I feel so bad he got hurt and was discouraged by all the inconsistencies.  

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

So are you going to tell me it is OK to do anything that the bible doesn't expressly prohibit. Because according to you abortion is not murder? At what point is it a foetus and when does become the angel thrown out of heaven.

You guys are great when appealing to scripture. Here it is "It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible". A double negative. Elsewhere it is "The bible does not say to celebrate Christmas". Odd isn't it? I can as well say "The bible does not state do not celebrate Christmas" which is exactly the same as your abortion argument. Very convenient interpretation of what the bible does not say.

What about divorce? What about adultery? Does the bible have something to say about them?

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Really that's quite strange because abortion was a normal practice during that time period.  So the fact that abortions were not mentioned directly does answer your question for you.  Murder and Abortion are two different things.  It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible, stop twisting. 

So are you going to tell me it is OK to do anything that the bible doesn't expressly prohibit. Because according to you abortion is not murder? At what point is it a foetus and when does become the angel thrown out of heaven.

You guys are great when appealing to scripture. Here it is "It does not state do not have an abortion in the bible". A double negative. Elsewhere it is "The bible does not say to celebrate Christmas". Odd isn't it? I can as well say "The bible does not state do not celebrate Christmas" which is exactly the same as your abortion argument. Very convenient interpretation of what the bible does not say.

What about divorce? What about adultery? Does the bible have something to say about them?

Questioninginla
    Participant

I say let him troll.  It's a good thing.  It signifies an internal stress between identities; the resultant behavior akin to a guard beating his prisoner. They sometimes spare an arch rival (now imprisoned) and instead brutally attack a prisoner that is a complete stranger, never considering the actual crime of this victim may not have even occured (ie, the prisoner is completely innocent).  The victim is the victim and the guard is the guard because of the situation, and ultimately the guard is acting out as a result of systemic forces (obviously us-vs-them as used here).

In summary, maybe this guy actually has potential to see something because I believe the behavior is a feign and/or a front.  He will try to remain on tangents, use red herrings, and do everything to keep himself from stepping outside of his worldview framing.  Brainwashing is, imo, an internal process moreso than external; there is not one without the other, imho. 

Questioninginla
    Participant

I say let him troll.  It's a good thing.  It signifies an internal stress between identities; the resultant behavior akin to a guard beating his prisoner. They sometimes spare an arch rival (now imprisoned) and instead brutally attack a prisoner that is a complete stranger, never considering the actual crime of this victim may not have even occured (ie, the prisoner is completely innocent).  The victim is the victim and the guard is the guard because of the situation, and ultimately the guard is acting out as a result of systemic forces (obviously us-vs-them as used here).

In summary, maybe this guy actually has potential to see something because I believe the behavior is a feign and/or a front.  He will try to remain on tangents, use red herrings, and do everything to keep himself from stepping outside of his worldview framing.  Brainwashing is, imo, an internal process moreso than external; there is not one without the other, imho. 

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

Talk about a good Bullshit story Ho, Lee Shit !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPAtLQV2ik 

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

I will talk to you as I see fit, deserters do not deserve anything, You are a liar, you were never hurt, you were never mistreated, you were weak and could not handle the truth and when you left you realized you had a miserable life and wanted to get back at the church.  God is doing a good job of revealing you people and the disgusting things that come out of your minds and mouth.  God is tired of your arrogance and is bringing to light your ignorance.  You side with Sun worshipers, idolators, people of filth which God is most disgusted with.  God is not slow to punish he is just letting you have some wiggle room so he can stomp you infront of the world.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPAtLQV2ik 

Participant

emil wrote:

1004 wrote:

Hi Emil, I know you, you have a knack for throwing in a lot of nonsense and have a hard time understanding somethings.  

The bible teaches against Christmas, it's idolatry and pagan worship.  It fit's in to the characteristics of pagan worship and also man made traditions perfectly.  So your arguement is "out the window".   Point 1, abortion was a normal practice during that time.  Point 2, if it was a problem then God  should have warned against it.  Point 3.  'Murder' has many guidelines in scripture, but none come close to even mentioning or hinting abortion as murder.  Point 4, Christmas was not celebrated during the times of the apostles or any of the books written, so a discription of Idolatry, pagan worship and man made traditions was given and Christmas fits perfectly.  D

Divore? The bible is clear on that, adultry, very clear, so why do you ask? Nonsense. 

Participant

emil wrote:

1004 wrote:

Hi Emil, I know you, you have a knack for throwing in a lot of nonsense and have a hard time understanding somethings.  

The bible teaches against Christmas, it's idolatry and pagan worship.  It fit's in to the characteristics of pagan worship and also man made traditions perfectly.  So your arguement is "out the window".   Point 1, abortion was a normal practice during that time.  Point 2, if it was a problem then God  should have warned against it.  Point 3.  'Murder' has many guidelines in scripture, but none come close to even mentioning or hinting abortion as murder.  Point 4, Christmas was not celebrated during the times of the apostles or any of the books written, so a discription of Idolatry, pagan worship and man made traditions was given and Christmas fits perfectly.  D

Divore? The bible is clear on that, adultry, very clear, so why do you ask? Nonsense. 

Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained hey there kid, where you from? 

Participant

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS pretenders, why don’t you stop playing games and man up. You so messed up this time around.

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS pretenders, why don’t you stop playing games and man up. You so messed up this time around.

Simon
    Participant

Never mentions poison guess that isn’t murder purely because the Torah makes no mention

Simon
    Participant

Never mentions poison guess that isn’t murder purely because the Torah makes no mention

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained is everywhere and he does not forgive and he does not forget, expect him. 

Stained
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Stained wrote:

1004 wrote:

Stained is everywhere and he does not forgive and he does not forget, expect him. 

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.