"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

MountainMom
    Participant

144000, Lol!  So predictable.  Same MO again in your reply.

MountainMom
    Participant

144000, Lol!  So predictable.  Same MO again in your reply.

Participant

renita.payno

I did not say that there are never any rituals during Chuseok, in fact I said repeatedly that there may be old ways of keeping it. What I said was that the WMSCOG did not participate in any rituals, nor did they participate in anything under any other context than a special (not holy) day of sharing some food (which is never unclean) with family.

We didn't pray over the food and say "oh thanks to God for this special Chuseok holy day food!", we didn't do anything wrong.

We made some food, that was it. We didn't bow to idols, we didn't pray to idols, we didn't worship our ancenstors or even attempt to honor them, we didn't create any special items that beg pagan gods for blessings (like wreaths or yule trees), we did not participate in any items or customs related to any pagan worship.

All we did was make some food and tried to use a family-friendly day (which other may call a holiday but if you asked one of us to explain it everyone will tell you it is not holy or of God) in order to spread goodwill and preaching.

Call me a liar all you want, we get good laughs out of the stubbornness.

I should not have to repeat myself this many times You haven't blown anything out of the water, you've merely demonstrated that reading and remembering what other people say is too difficult for you, and if so I apologize for treating you harshly. I vaguely recall some forum members mentioned that they were autistic I think, if I were to use their own words which were not mine.

MountainMom

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but trust me when I say that when other brothers and sisters read this they know who we are and your assumptions are only highlighting how completely oblivious you are to everything going on around you.

Sorry, it isn't just one person "picking" on you, but you can cling to that if it makes you feel better about being chastised by a variety of us.

Though I try not to use any name-calling.

Participant

renita.payno

I did not say that there are never any rituals during Chuseok, in fact I said repeatedly that there may be old ways of keeping it. What I said was that the WMSCOG did not participate in any rituals, nor did they participate in anything under any other context than a special (not holy) day of sharing some food (which is never unclean) with family.

We didn't pray over the food and say "oh thanks to God for this special Chuseok holy day food!", we didn't do anything wrong.

We made some food, that was it. We didn't bow to idols, we didn't pray to idols, we didn't worship our ancenstors or even attempt to honor them, we didn't create any special items that beg pagan gods for blessings (like wreaths or yule trees), we did not participate in any items or customs related to any pagan worship.

All we did was make some food and tried to use a family-friendly day (which other may call a holiday but if you asked one of us to explain it everyone will tell you it is not holy or of God) in order to spread goodwill and preaching.

Call me a liar all you want, we get good laughs out of the stubbornness.

I should not have to repeat myself this many times You haven't blown anything out of the water, you've merely demonstrated that reading and remembering what other people say is too difficult for you, and if so I apologize for treating you harshly. I vaguely recall some forum members mentioned that they were autistic I think, if I were to use their own words which were not mine.

MountainMom

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but trust me when I say that when other brothers and sisters read this they know who we are and your assumptions are only highlighting how completely oblivious you are to everything going on around you.

Sorry, it isn't just one person "picking" on you, but you can cling to that if it makes you feel better about being chastised by a variety of us.

Though I try not to use any name-calling.

Truth
    Participant

OMG!!!  I have been reading some of these remarks and I am amazed that there are active members on this site!!!!!!

Especially on this thread.    We know that you said Ron is a liar, but you know the old saying" takes one to know one"

Whether you want to believe it or not you are demonstrating pure HYPOCRISY!!!!!  And you are deliberating going against Heavenly Mothers law!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE TREMBILING WITH GUILT AND FEAR!!  Yet, you are not.  I wonder why?  Could it be you DON'T truly

BELIEVE????  Don't you TRUST Father and Mother???

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH???  144000 AND the rest of you hiding in the back ground????!!!!

Truth
    Participant

OMG!!!  I have been reading some of these remarks and I am amazed that there are active members on this site!!!!!!

Especially on this thread.    We know that you said Ron is a liar, but you know the old saying" takes one to know one"

Whether you want to believe it or not you are demonstrating pure HYPOCRISY!!!!!  And you are deliberating going against Heavenly Mothers law!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE TREMBILING WITH GUILT AND FEAR!!  Yet, you are not.  I wonder why?  Could it be you DON'T truly

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH???  144000 AND the rest of you hiding in the back ground????!!!!

Participant

Truth

No, it does not take a liar to know a liar, that logic is absurd; and if I were you I would reflect on myself on how it takes knowing the truth in order to expose a lie like Ron's.

For every "witness" against us the people here claim to be "numerous" there are hundreds if not thousands of church members which can tell you the true story and posit evidence to support it. But you ignore them all because some people are too stubborn to admit that they were decieved. You would rather believe that two people were given weird instructions such as abortion and black people, than several hundred thousand people who say "we have no stance" and "we have black elders and many black members".

We have photos of black people with Mother predating Ron, are you seriously that blind to realize he is lying and feeding you heaps of bull?

Why should I be trembling with fear? What have I done? Are you referring to me being here now? There are many instructions concerning a variety of things, and you do not seem to posess the depth of knowledge required to chastise me about my own church's teachings.

I am well aware of them and could cite them in full, while apparently you are not and can not. It is even more clear that because you call me a hippocrit you actually have not had any of the studies or instructions which relate to my purpose now. Like many other people here, you pose your arguments from a position of ignorance.

As for me, I take all of my instructions from God in Zion, and where I fail at them I repent and ask for further guidance.

Do not presume you know what my instructions have been, you have absolutely no clue who I am or what I have heard, and I have no intention of repeating myself where if you had even the smallest iota of intelligence, you could learn in full from our church.

We do not deny that the controversial issues posted are controversial and buried underneath your slander and lies there is a truth behind the matter, but rather we explore the full and entire truth behind such things in due time. You are not learning anything new by recycling the same garbage repeated ad-noseum here, to the point where many of you cannot even remember the answers we have already given you.

Some people taunt and say "answer us theese questions!" when they have already been answered. They strut like arrogant cocks saying "see they cannot answer!" when if you took the time to read the archives or went to church you could see we've already adressed all of them and never ignored them.

Which I have saved, just for the fun of researching what kind of mental state causes people here to not be able to remember even our most basic answers which have been repeated for I believe two years now.

It is exhausting just posting here, and trying to fathom the levels of ignorance it takes to jump to theese conclusions you guys have made. Don't expect me to repeat myself or the other brothers again.

Participant

Truth

No, it does not take a liar to know a liar, that logic is absurd; and if I were you I would reflect on myself on how it takes knowing the truth in order to expose a lie like Ron's.

For every "witness" against us the people here claim to be "numerous" there are hundreds if not thousands of church members which can tell you the true story and posit evidence to support it. But you ignore them all because some people are too stubborn to admit that they were decieved. You would rather believe that two people were given weird instructions such as abortion and black people, than several hundred thousand people who say "we have no stance" and "we have black elders and many black members".

We have photos of black people with Mother predating Ron, are you seriously that blind to realize he is lying and feeding you heaps of bull?

Why should I be trembling with fear? What have I done? Are you referring to me being here now? There are many instructions concerning a variety of things, and you do not seem to posess the depth of knowledge required to chastise me about my own church's teachings.

I am well aware of them and could cite them in full, while apparently you are not and can not. It is even more clear that because you call me a hippocrit you actually have not had any of the studies or instructions which relate to my purpose now. Like many other people here, you pose your arguments from a position of ignorance.

As for me, I take all of my instructions from God in Zion, and where I fail at them I repent and ask for further guidance.

Do not presume you know what my instructions have been, you have absolutely no clue who I am or what I have heard, and I have no intention of repeating myself where if you had even the smallest iota of intelligence, you could learn in full from our church.

We do not deny that the controversial issues posted are controversial and buried underneath your slander and lies there is a truth behind the matter, but rather we explore the full and entire truth behind such things in due time. You are not learning anything new by recycling the same garbage repeated ad-noseum here, to the point where many of you cannot even remember the answers we have already given you.

Some people taunt and say "answer us theese questions!" when they have already been answered. They strut like arrogant cocks saying "see they cannot answer!" when if you took the time to read the archives or went to church you could see we've already adressed all of them and never ignored them.

Which I have saved, just for the fun of researching what kind of mental state causes people here to not be able to remember even our most basic answers which have been repeated for I believe two years now.

It is exhausting just posting here, and trying to fathom the levels of ignorance it takes to jump to theese conclusions you guys have made. Don't expect me to repeat myself or the other brothers again.

Disturbed
    Participant

I think it is ridiculous that you think we have “forgotten” the many sermons we taught & preached while being members. I will pray for you and all the remaining brothers and sisters to the True God Amighty that you will open your eyes and see WMSCOG for what it is. Fallen, Fallen is Babylon the great. Babylon can be many organizations, not just the RCC. The WMSCOG has had their time, made their money off the backs of their members. All good things must come to an end.

Acts 6:38-39 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.

For if their purpose or activity is of HUMAN ORIGIN, IT WILL FAIL. WMSCOG is of human origin…IT WILL FAIL!

Disturbed
    Participant

I think it is ridiculous that you think we have “forgotten” the many sermons we taught & preached while being members. I will pray for you and all the remaining brothers and sisters to the True God Amighty that you will open your eyes and see WMSCOG for what it is. Fallen, Fallen is Babylon the great. Babylon can be many organizations, not just the RCC. The WMSCOG has had their time, made their money off the backs of their members. All good things must come to an end.

Acts 6:38-39 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.

For if their purpose or activity is of HUMAN ORIGIN, IT WILL FAIL. WMSCOG is of human origin…IT WILL FAIL!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Nope, 144000 has better written English than I do.  Many people are sarchastic, and many brothers and sisters like to say bad things to you guys.  So just because someone gets angry at you guys stop pointing the finger at muah! Okay! MM you are getting old and your mind is starting to wander!  See this is FTOS! See the difference in my attacks!

First, Renita your argument for abortions is weak.  If you notice it's only a sin to kill a fetus when the Mother is not willing. Also it is still not MURDER! Read the verse properly and you will see the punishment is a monetary fine, not the same as killing a grown person.  For murder, the bible says the punishment is to be executed.  But for the death of a fetus it is a mere fine!  Your arguments have been blown out of the water.  Because to classify it as intentional murder the end result or fine or punishment must be the same.   

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Nope, 144000 has better written English than I do.  Many people are sarchastic, and many brothers and sisters like to say bad things to you guys.  So just because someone gets angry at you guys stop pointing the finger at muah! Okay! MM you are getting old and your mind is starting to wander!  See this is FTOS! See the difference in my attacks!

First, Renita your argument for abortions is weak.  If you notice it's only a sin to kill a fetus when the Mother is not willing. Also it is still not MURDER! Read the verse properly and you will see the punishment is a monetary fine, not the same as killing a grown person.  For murder, the bible says the punishment is to be executed.  But for the death of a fetus it is a mere fine!  Your arguments have been blown out of the water.  Because to classify it as intentional murder the end result or fine or punishment must be the same.   

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Truth wrote:

You are a goof ball what a nut!… lolz  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Truth wrote:

You are a goof ball what a nut!… lolz  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

Perhaps the circular arguments, half-truths, and logical fallacies of the examining website amuse you, but they do not amuse us.

Oh.. you misunderstand. The arguements always seem to stop when your [general tense] arguements are blown out of the water. Like when you [specifically] said there are no rituals during Chuseok, you lied. You said there are no requests for blessings [in a number of words] which is false. You said there is no idol worship [again, in a number of words] which isn't true. I cut & pasted paragraphs from a Korean site explaining Chuseok in the other thread. Then I bolded the specific sentences that go against your very words. Then I added the link so you could go review the website yourself. Now that I have proven your claim incorrect, you have conveniently avoided that subject altogether. Your avoidance is what amuses me.

As a member I was taught to redirect if someone asked me a question I didn't know how to answer instead of simply saying, "I don't know.." You're doing the same thing and it's funny to me. I don't understand why, as a member, we have to give the appearance of knowing everything all the time. Isn't that why Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat the fruit? Once they ate they fruit, they became like God knowing good and evil. You're not supposed to know everything so stop fronting.

144000 didn't lie one bit.  There are no rituals during the Chuseok.  You're reaching.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

144000 wrote:

Perhaps the circular arguments, half-truths, and logical fallacies of the examining website amuse you, but they do not amuse us.

Oh.. you misunderstand. The arguements always seem to stop when your [general tense] arguements are blown out of the water. Like when you [specifically] said there are no rituals during Chuseok, you lied. You said there are no requests for blessings [in a number of words] which is false. You said there is no idol worship [again, in a number of words] which isn't true. I cut & pasted paragraphs from a Korean site explaining Chuseok in the other thread. Then I bolded the specific sentences that go against your very words. Then I added the link so you could go review the website yourself. Now that I have proven your claim incorrect, you have conveniently avoided that subject altogether. Your avoidance is what amuses me.

As a member I was taught to redirect if someone asked me a question I didn't know how to answer instead of simply saying, "I don't know.." You're doing the same thing and it's funny to me. I don't understand why, as a member, we have to give the appearance of knowing everything all the time. Isn't that why Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat the fruit? Once they ate they fruit, they became like God knowing good and evil. You're not supposed to know everything so stop fronting.

144000 didn't lie one bit.  There are no rituals during the Chuseok.  You're reaching.  

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Reaching? I don't understand.. But there are rituals, there's at least 1 official ceremony, and some other things.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

Reaching? I don't understand.. But there are rituals, there's at least 1 official ceremony, and some other things.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

No rituals by us the members or our church, the list of rituals that you listed are done by non believers in korea, but not by us.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

No rituals by us the members or our church, the list of rituals that you listed are done by non believers in korea, but not by us.

Viewing 20 replies - 221 through 240 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.