Top Ten Reasons People Leave The World Mission Society Church Of God
Whenever I encounter a former WMSCOG member, whether in person or when they contact us, I always ask, “What made you leave?”. I thought it would be of interest to list the top 10 reasons why members leave the WMSCOG.
- The World Mission Society Church of God is a cult.
- Ahn Sahng Hong wrote a book that proves he believed that the idea of a mother god was “delusional.”
- Ahn Sahng Hong is not the founder of the WMSCOG, as documented by the Court in WMSCOG vs Ji Won Tak.
- The WMSCOG’s failed end of the world predictions of 1988, 1999 and 2012.
- The World Mission Society Church of God in California lied about how the church was founded on its application for tax exempt status.
- The World Mission Society Church of God has changed Ahn Sahng Hong’s books.
- Ahn Sahng Hong was not baptized in 1948. Therefore, Ahnsahnghong did not preach the new covenant Passover for 37 years.
- Members were not told that Zhang Gil Jah is divorced and had two children with her ex-husband.
- Many members were told Ahn Sahng Hong was never married. In fact, Ahn Sahng Hong was married and had four children.
- Ahn Sahng-Hong was raised Buddhist. That means that he followed the teachings of a false prophet and worshiped pagan gods for over 30 years before he was baptized into the SDA church.
Why would “god” follow the teachings of a false prophet and worship pagan gods ever? And for more than 30 years?