TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Joshua
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, "God Bless You." I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don't want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you're a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It's a tool used for mind control. There are many such term that this group seems to be using that causes the members to click right back to the group mentality. Some of these terms are: Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Prayer Times, Studies, Sabbath, Saturday, Third Day, Passover, Feast, Communion, Christmas, Easter, Covenant, Spirit, Bride, Zion, Free Woman, and I'm sure that there are more and as I learn about them I will share them. I do not mind foiling the plans of Satan any way I can and this includes giving you all of the information I can. Do some research. You'll see for yourself.

Joshua
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, "God Bless You." I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don't want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you're a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It's a tool used for mind control. There are many such term that this group seems to be using that causes the members to click right back to the group mentality. Some of these terms are: Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Prayer Times, Studies, Sabbath, Saturday, Third Day, Passover, Feast, Communion, Christmas, Easter, Covenant, Spirit, Bride, Zion, Free Woman, and I'm sure that there are more and as I learn about them I will share them. I do not mind foiling the plans of Satan any way I can and this includes giving you all of the information I can. Do some research. You'll see for yourself.

Simon
    Participant

Untrue we say thank you all the time, and all Christians say God bless you all the time.

Simon
    Participant

Untrue we say thank you all the time, and all Christians say God bless you all the time.

Joshua
    Participant

Christians don’t use it the same way. Judge for yourself.

Joshua
    Participant

Christians don’t use it the same way. Judge for yourself.

Simon
    Participant

So they don’t mean it ok

Simon
    Participant

So they don’t mean it ok

Joshua
    Participant

Is that really the conclusion you came up with? Please share where you got your research from. Prove to me that this doesn't happen in your group.

Joshua
    Participant

Is that really the conclusion you came up with? Please share where you got your research from. Prove to me that this doesn't happen in your group.

Simon
    Participant

You said they use it differently so what’s the difference

Simon
    Participant

You said they use it differently so what’s the difference

Joshua
    Participant

Where's your research?

Joshua
    Participant

Where's your research?

Simon
    Participant

I was, making a point I don’t believe they areinsincere you, just said its used differently I cannot fathom a difference in usage other than sincerity

Simon
    Participant

I was, making a point I don’t believe they areinsincere you, just said its used differently I cannot fathom a difference in usage other than sincerity

Joshua
    Participant

Prove your point! Many studies have been done proving trigger words work. You can even watch a hypnotist trigger people with words. Where’s your research?

Joshua
    Participant

Prove your point! Many studies have been done proving trigger words work. You can even watch a hypnotist trigger people with words. Where’s your research?

genny
    Participant

This is the difference I see…

When I was at a wmscog church all the people would say to each other, many times, "God bless you!" in the same tone and manner.  Didn't matter who was saying it, it always came out in the same tone and manner, kind of like a tape recording, and always the same phrase.

When I'm among other Christians, I hear a variety of phrases being said among the people, "God bless you," "Bless you," "Praise God," "Hallelujah," "Praise the Lord," etc. — and the tones and manners vary also.  They do not sound like tape recordings of each other.

Because their own personalities come through in these phrases, I feel more of a sense of sincerity among the Christians.  Because the wmscog members all sound alike, I feel less that they are sincere and more that they are robots with this.  (They may be sincere, but it doesn't come across that way.)

genny
    Participant

This is the difference I see…

When I was at a wmscog church all the people would say to each other, many times, "God bless you!" in the same tone and manner.  Didn't matter who was saying it, it always came out in the same tone and manner, kind of like a tape recording, and always the same phrase.

When I'm among other Christians, I hear a variety of phrases being said among the people, "God bless you," "Bless you," "Praise God," "Hallelujah," "Praise the Lord," etc. — and the tones and manners vary also.  They do not sound like tape recordings of each other.

Because their own personalities come through in these phrases, I feel more of a sense of sincerity among the Christians.  Because the wmscog members all sound alike, I feel less that they are sincere and more that they are robots with this.  (They may be sincere, but it doesn't come across that way.)

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.