TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Well you just believe what you want, shimon.  At least your Korean friend is correct in referring to WMSCOG as a cult …..

Emily
    Participant

Jubilee wrote:

Excuse me.  I would like to shed a little light to why Zion's are different.  I personally asked Zang Gil Jah about this and she said" Every church is different because each overseer has the opportunity to oversee according to their Faith."  Remember we are all being tested, even the Pastor's, Missionaries, Deacons, members, we were always told even if you think or know the Pastor is doing something wrong we should inform the Missionary and follow all directions.  At the end, judgment day we will all be accountable for our obedience.  Since we were obedient to follow the Leader, they will be accountable not us.   Mother also just recently told me that Koreans are wicked and that some Pastor is not good.  Just to stay in Zion this is the last Passover and we should have the faith to overcome all obstacles.  Remember, Rev. 12:16 (I think) this alls for patience and endurance among the saints.

Jubilee,

So the "mother" told you that this year was the last Passover?!!! 

And the other thing about being obedient.  That's a bunch of BS!!!  If the deacon told me to jump off of a building and kill myself, should I do it just based on the thought that I won't be held accountable?  Even when I know it's wrong to commit suicide?  Of course not.  This is just another way to reinforce blind obedience in WMS members.  

PS I thought the Bible says that we will all be judged on what we have done…not on our obedience to church leadership.  

Rain
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Jubilee wrote:

Excuse me.  I would like to shed a little light to why Zion's are different.  I personally asked Zang Gil Jah about this and she said" Every church is different because each overseer has the opportunity to oversee according to their Faith."  Remember we are all being tested, even the Pastor's, Missionaries, Deacons, members, we were always told even if you think or know the Pastor is doing something wrong we should inform the Missionary and follow all directions.  At the end, judgment day we will all be accountable for our obedience.  Since we were obedient to follow the Leader, they will be accountable not us.   Mother also just recently told me that Koreans are wicked and that some Pastor is not good.  Just to stay in Zion this is the last Passover and we should have the faith to overcome all obstacles.  Remember, Rev. 12:16 (I think) this alls for patience and endurance among the saints.

Jubilee,

So the "mother" told you that this year was the last Passover?!!! 

And the other thing about being obedient.  That's a bunch of BS!!!  If the deacon told me to jump off of a building and kill myself, should I do it just based on the thought that I won't be held accountable?  Even when I know it's wrong to commit suicide?  Of course not.  This is just another way to reinforce blind obedience in WMS members.  

PS I thought the Bible says that we will all be judged on what we have done…not on our obedience to church leadership.  

Jubilee how long were you a member before they let you go to Korea and see mother.  How did you feel when you saw her.  Did you feel she was God or what was running through your mind the moment you meet her and gave her the hug. 

I recall when brothers & sisters who went to Korea, would tell the story and just say "wow it was amazing" or  she is God.  I would like to know why everyone expresses themselves the same way.

how about you Jubilee, did you have the same reaction? Another thing Jesus said it is the sick who need a doctor meaning he came to help & save the lost.  If many of us are lost, why can't we the ones they call of little faith, go to Korea and see mother.  We are the ones that need God, not the ones that have faith in her, it makes sense that she should see the sick.

well i guess they only want the obident ones, the gospel workers, the tithing ones to go.  If she is God why are they afraid to send anyone out there, no one is going to hurt God no one can fight against God Almighty.  And another thing, why can't we just go to Korea on our own and decide to visit her, why is she like in hiding, should not the whole world know about her and fly to her.

Rain
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Before we keep going with this I would like people to understand something. The term Brainwashed brings up a lot of negative ideas. I don't want to get us stuck on the idea of brainwashing. Lets just consider what's going on Undue Influence. I don't want to rule out the idea of things like hypnotic suggestion which could be viewed as a form of brainwashing but I don't want you to think of me as someone who thinks you are all brainwashed.

Ok, for all of you that want to join in on this little test if you will: Think about the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word MOTHER. Next I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word SABBATH.

Please keep in mind I am not a professional at this but myself and my loved one did this exercise with each other and had some revealing results.

WHAT COMES TO MY MIND WHEN I HEAR

MOTHER=FAKE

SABBATH=TRUTH

so what are the revealing results?

Joshua
    Participant

Now, find out what these words really mean. There’s a difference. Due to the undue influence peoples thoughts and views have become misaligned. Keep seeking what is real and what’s true. The truth can stand on its own and you should be able to have questions without being forced to think a certain way. Good luck to you.

donttrustzang
    Participant

heres one: "ACTUALLY"   not sure if its a "trigger word"  but i noticed all the members catching this bug and saying it everyother word… i even started doing this…. 

okay, so these trigger words…  how is repeating "God bless you"(even if its a korean accent) a form of hypnosis?  I understand trigger forms can be used, but can you be specific how it effects the church members? 

Mother=love/warmness

Sabbath=Rest

Joshua
    Participant

You nailed it on the head! I am in touch with an ex-member who is studying the psychological aspects of the way the WMSCOG does things. God bless you is actually how this post got started. Please read everything in this topic, you might find it very revealing.

Simon
    Participant

I still don't see it Joshua I definitely see mind control at play but not sure I see it with GBYs

Rain
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I still don't see it Joshua I definitely see mind control at play but not sure I see it with GBYs

In my opinion GBY is said with a double intention.  The first is common sense, what church would not say GBY.  People sneeze and we say GBY, except in that church.  I don't know why, but you can sneeze all you want, and no one will say GBY.  They just ignore it, has anyone else experienced that.

The second one, when you tell someone GBY before and after a conversation, the person is

1. likely to do what you ask of them, even if they can't do it they won't deny it because it is a blessing.  Everything you do in church is a blessing for you.(I have been there, how can you say no to God)

2 .they will respond back with GBY and so it is the first thing you hear before any conversation takes place and after a conversation ends so it's sort of your daily word.  when i was there i would go to a store shopping and say GBY to the cashier before saying anything else, then after not hearing a respond back and looking at the persons face i would realize i just said GBY to someone out of the church. LOL  it was used so many times a day that it stuck with me where ever i went.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Rain wrote:

shimon wrote:

In my opinion GBY is said with a double intention.  The first is common sense, what church would not say GBY.  People sneeze and we say GBY, except in that church.  I don't know why, but you can sneeze all you want, and no one will say GBY.  They just ignore it, has anyone else experienced that.

The second one, when you tell someone GBY before and after a conversation, the person is

1. likely to do what you ask of them, even if they can't do it they won't deny it because it is a blessing.  Everything you do in church is a blessing for you.(I have been there, how can you say no to God)

2 .they will respond back with GBY and so it is the first thing you hear before any conversation takes place and after a conversation ends so it's sort of your daily word.  when i was there i would go to a store shopping and say GBY to the cashier before saying anything else, then after not hearing a respond back and looking at the persons face i would realize i just said GBY to someone out of the church. LOL  it was used so many times a day that it stuck with me where ever i went.

yea i would do the same thing!!! lol, i can kinda see what you meen but i think every would  do what you ask just outta respect, that whole "zion culture" thing…  

i think gby was same with "actually", just a word that got tossed around alot, but i dont see how it could control your mind…  gby turned into the new word for hello, goodbye, thankyou, your welcome, excuse me, lol everything… but i dont see how that "controled" peoples actions

Emily
    Participant

With regards to the word "actually", I think it has a more significant meaning.  If someone says something and you reply with "actually…".  You are kind of implying that they are wrong or partially right and you have the correct answer.  It's a way to be condescending if you know what I mean.  

As far as the gby, it was also a sign of approval.  As humans, we tend to try and seek approval from other people of authority in our lives.  In the wms, the church is the authority.  If you did something that the wms didn't approve of, you wouldn't get a gby in return lol.  So in that way, I think that it can be used to "control" people or produce the desired behavior.  I also thought that they would say it right before saying something rude for example.  Like they were trying to water down what they were really saying.  

Rain
    Participant

yes Emily i agree, it's like rebuking you, but in a nice way. 

Rain
    Participant

donttrustzang:

yea i would do the same thing!!! lol, i can kinda see what you meen but i think every would  do what you ask just outta respect, that whole "zion culture" thing…  

i think gby was same with "actually", just a word that got tossed around alot, but i dont see how it could control your mind…  gby turned into the new word for hello, goodbye, thankyou, your welcome, excuse me, lol everything… but i dont see how that "controled" peoples actions

well in a way it kind of controls you because although you do things out of respect, or zion culture there were times, when i really could not stay till late on tuesdays or saturdays, but i would be approach with a GBY & a smile, along with we are having a group meeting, or doing a bible study, etc.etc. and instead of just saying i can't stay, my mind would be changed when they would say GBY it's a blessing to be in zion. What could be more important than God.  Can you see how that can influence your mind.

It's just like when you first started doing the bible studies, first it's come in for a study, then you study all the studies, then your pushed to keep the full sabbath little by little, then the 3rd day service, then if you miss a service, FORGET ABOUT IT! you really regret missing it.  You are made to feel, lower than dirt.

Simon
    Participant

<If you did something that the wms didn't approve of, you wouldn't get a gby in return lol.  >

Actually in my zion you did :/

donttrustzang
    Participant

shimon wrote:

<If you did something that the wms didn't approve of, you wouldn't get a gby in return lol.  >

Actually in my zion you did :/

yes mine too.  i dont know what peoples views are of the organization, but character wise the members are almost flawless, dont get me wrong they are all humans. but very kind and god fearing. yea they are worshipping a strange god, but as far as manners they are awesome people.

Joshua
    Participant

I’ll try to address this again. How’s a word or phrase used to control members? Have you ever seen a hypnosis do a show for an audience? I have seen this kind of show several times at the local fair. Generally it’s quite humorous until my loved one got messed up with this cult. Several members would call my wife at all hours of the day starting their conversations with gby and ending with gby. Her attitude and personality would change instantly. I never really understood why until an ex-member I’m in touch with started researching mind control and the psychological methodology behind the teachings and mechanisms in place at the WMSCOG. It made me reflect back to those hypnosis shows. People were placed into a state of relaxation, given a suggestion, then told whenever you hear a certain word or phrase you will act a certain way. This was great fun for the audience to see people acting like a chicken or speaking with a Shakespeare like accent. Don’t read into this! I’m not saying that these kinds of things are happening inside of the WMS. My point is that the human mind can be conditioned and trigger words can be put in place to cause people to fall inline with the groups way of thinking. I have seen this firsthand! This is not a myth or some kind of joke. I always want to say gby to people but because I’ve seen this abuse I am very careful around members and ex-members. If you’re still in this group and you have been repeating this back for some time, stop doing it and watch the reaction and attention that it draws. One other thing, the ex-member doing the background and research on this also told me that the “Elohim Academy” spends most of their efforts teaching psychology. I would expect a great push on theology not psychology. Red flag folks!

donttrustzang
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I'll try to address this again. How's a word or phrase used to control members? Have you ever seen a hypnosis do a show for an audience? I have seen this kind of show several times at the local fair. Generally it's quite humorous until my loved one got messed up with this cult. Several members would call my wife at all hours of the day starting their conversations with gby and ending with gby. Her attitude and personality would change instantly. I never really understood why until an ex-member I'm in touch with started researching mind control and the psychological methodology behind the teachings and mechanisms in place at the WMSCOG. It made me reflect back to those hypnosis shows. People were placed into a state of relaxation, given a suggestion, then told whenever you hear a certain word or phrase you will act a certain way. This was great fun for the audience to see people acting like a chicken or speaking with a Shakespeare like accent. Don't read into this! I'm not saying that these kinds of things are happening inside of the WMS. My point is that the human mind can be conditioned and trigger words can be put in place to cause people to fall inline with the groups way of thinking. I have seen this firsthand! This is not a myth or some kind of joke. I always want to say gby to people but because I've seen this abuse I am very careful around members and ex-members. If you're still in this group and you have been repeating this back for some time, stop doing it and watch the reaction and attention that it draws. One other thing, the ex-member doing the background and research on this also told me that the "Elohim Academy" spends most of their efforts teaching psychology. I would expect a great push on theology not psychology. Red flag folks!

I was there first hand!!!!  im sure that if they called my phone and didnt say gyu but just said "hi" or "bye" the mood would change just because a "spiritual bro/sis" is calling.

As far as elohim academy goes, none of the teachers know or study phycology, its usaully a higher ranking member, but nothing wierd goes on in there. They just teach the sermons/studies. Sure what they teach is wrong and how they have set guidelines on how to teach it. but other than that nothing wierd other than a guy/girl teaching verses from a bible study while you take notes and pointers.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Oh i got another trigger word. "Ah-Men!"     they say that one alot

Joshua
    Participant

I haven't heard about A-Men being one but it's worth looking into. Father, mother, sister, brother, passover, sabbath, ect… these are all words that help reset the mind to the groups way of thinking. The most incidious in my mind is the phrase God Bless You. Most people that claim to believe in God use this phrase. In a way the WMS has turned even well intentioned Christians into unwilling control triggers. I remember my loved one also using GBY as a way to try and shut down a conversation when it wasn't going her (ie. the groups) way. I even confronted my loved on about this. The way they're taught to abuse GBY with each other and with people outside of the group really gets under my skin. I love using GBY but I feel that in a way my hands have been tied because I do my best not to make people stumble especially when they are on their way out of this bondage.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

When I was active duty, I remember one morning at quarters that almost embarrassed me and made me think about what was happening to me. My chief said something I was really excited about. I don’t remember what it was but I shouted “Amen!” My chief then joked about quarters turning into a church service but I think they say amen so often to agree with something that it became habitual for me.

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.