TRIGGER WORDS for MIND CONTROL

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Recently I spoke with a former member. As with most former members he was very unhappy with how he had been mislead by the WMSCOG. Instead of sulking or hiding in a corner he started researching the psychological practices and indoctrination of the WMSCOG. It turns out that one of the terms they use is, “God Bless You.” I later found out that members are expected not to say thank you to one another because you don’t want your reward here on Earth but in Heaven. Instead they say God Bless You. This respectable Christian term of endearment is being used as a trigger to reset members minds into this groups thought process and teachings. I know this to be true because my loved one was constantly being called at all times of the day and night by other members. They would start their conversations with this and end with this. My loved on would not be the same after these conversations.Check this out for yourself. If you’re a member document very carefully how many times you hear this and ask yourself why? It’s a tool used for mind control. Do some research. You’ll see for yourself.

Simon
    Participant

Amen is used much the same in every church I’ve been to. It probably helps to an extent but wouldn’t think it’s quite the same. But maybe.

I think all the examples Joshua gives are perfectly good words 99% of the tone but wmscog definitely uses them different from intended

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’ve heard amen, praise the lord, hallelujiah*, praise god, thank you jesus.. in all the other churches, to subtract the catholic church, I’ve heard a variety of phrases to express agreement or joy. In the COG, all I heard were 2. GBY & thanks to F&M. One of my 1st questions was why they said it so much. I even asked if anyone said hallelujiah*. But no one did… isn’t that supposed to be the highest praise to god?

Simon
    Participant

Hallelujah really isn't any more meaningful to my knowledge. It just means Praise to Jehovah 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I grew up learning it is the highest praise. Like winning the nobel peace prize; it doesn’t get any better than that.. of course winning the nobel peace prize is left to ones own opinion.

Simon
    Participant

I dunno I am just saying what I know but seeing as jah=J(ehov)AH and ages names whatever I am surpised they ever use it (such as in some of the "new songs")

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The only songs I’ve heard jehovah in are songs where the entire trinity is mentioned. I think its so the members won’t think its ok to sing a song with just jehovah even though its the same person.

Simon
    Participant

probably

Rahab
    Participant

So they do believe in the trinity as the God-head.  Father, Son and Holy Ghost (Spirit)?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The COG believes that there is one entity which plays 3 roles as the father, son, and holy spirit. Then there’s mother who is a separate entity but not really.

Joshua
    Participant

Some folks are interested in this topic so here it is again.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I never heard any other word to that regard other than “god bless you.” And it sounded very robotic like: “god bless youuuuu.” The you was mostly dragged. Now don’t get me wrong, dragging the ‘you’ doesn’t say much. My point is they mostly sounded alike. I have no doubt about this organization.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I know the sisters in my group did that to mock the Koreans. When I read it, it actually made me laugh. But I remember my mom telling me when I was in elementary school that if I held my nose up like a pig for an extended period of time, it will stay that way. The more you do something, even if you're mocking someone else, the more it becomes second nature.

Example: My old roommate says 'Oh my GAAAAAAAH!' She never pronounces the 'd' in God because of her accent. She's dominican. Now I say it. I'm more than certain she wasn't trying to brainwash me but I do it anyways. I think it's because I was around her so much.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I never heard any other word to that regard other than "god bless you." And it sounded very robotic like: "god bless youuuuu." The you was mostly dragged. Now don't get me wrong, dragging the 'you' doesn't say much. My point is they mostly sounded alike. I have no doubt about this organization.

You guys take the smallest thing and make it into something.  Even when two people get married people start to say they even look alike.  When you spend  a lot of time with someone you start to resemble them.  And we are supposed to resemble father and Mother, Me I have a ways to go buteveryone sounding alike is a bad thing then you don't know much about anything.  weshould resemble God then if we should resemble him then we become one in nature and actions and speech.  way overboard.

Joshua
    Participant

Please read the post. It goes into more details that just what you are responding to.

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS, please re- read the original post.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm pretty sure resembling F&M is referring to resembling them spiritually. Sounding like them, dressing like them, bleaching your skin to be pale like them won't get you into heaven. It's having the mind and heart like God's. I forget where it is but somewhere in the NT there's a list about being patient, kind, loving, etc. versus being full of hate, greedy, envious, etc. There's nothing on that list about mimicking God's earthly appearance or ways.

Questioninginla
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

I never heard any other word to that regard other than "god bless you." And it sounded very robotic like: "god bless youuuuu." The you was mostly dragged. Now don't get me wrong, dragging the 'you' doesn't say much. My point is they mostly sounded alike. I have no doubt about this organization.

You guys take the smallest thing and make it into something.  Even when two people get married people start to say they even look alike.  When you spend  a lot of time with someone you start to resemble them.  And we are supposed to resemble father and Mother, Me I have a ways to go buteveryone sounding alike is a bad thing then you don't know much about anything.  weshould resemble God then if we should resemble him then we become one in nature and actions and speech.  way overboard.

Ever consider resembling Christ from the New Testament?

Somebody get the prideful one a Bible without an interpreter and notes on the side telling him what things mean.  Taking notes presupposes we're too stupid; first lesson in Genesis on the nature of man.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ Questioningla: Word, mate.

jellybean
    Participant

I consider that words for mind control do exist in the WMSCOG because they have a specific vocabulary that you are introduced little by little. For example if you ask about where certain member is at they will answer "oh she is in a mission" she could be getting some food for the pastor, she could be doing her laundry or cleaning her house BUT because they do not want to tell you what is she doing because they consider that "does not contribute to your spiritual grouth" (so they do not go off topic in the institution) they tell you that she/he is in a mission. 😀 Interesting!

Simon
    Participant

"In a sooner time" who else heard that one?

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.